Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im glad of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I am not paying 60 dollars on ICR's say so

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I am not paying another 60 dollars on ICR's say so

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

friendship with marvel heroes ended

division 2 is my best friend now

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Can I role play as the punishman in it, can any Vans drive

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

There are no vans for you to drive (shitlord) but you're essentially the Autistic Punisher. You go around staring silently at people while they try and have a conversation with you, shooting ne'er-do-wells carefully collecting all their loot one by one and then rifling through peoples random bags looking for old calculators and crayons.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Zaodai posted:

There are no vans for you to drive (shitlord) but you're essentially the Autistic Punisher. You go around staring silently at people while they try and have a conversation with you, shooting ne'er-do-wells carefully collecting all their loot one by one and then rifling through peoples random bags looking for old calculators and crayons.

Sounds like the Punisher to me!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Relentless posted:

I am not paying 60 dollars yet a third time on ICR's say so

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

But are there costumes that I can spend $20 a pop on to look like slightly different Punisher

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

HebrewMagic posted:

But are there costumes that I can spend $20 a pop on to look like slightly different Punisher

I don't know if they're $20, but yes actually. One of them is a cowboy.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Trying to get through Marvel Ultimate Alliance again. Nearing the end, but oh man is this game rough.

The lack of loot is not giving me that ol' Marvel fix I want. At least Thor can fly.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Make sure you're playing with some buddies, that makes the game better. As for loot just periodically reach down into the knee high trench of garbage around your couch and grab something at random. Feel free to trade amongst your pals!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

grab a garbage can and empty it all over your loving floor for those midtown monday feels

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I've embedded various coloured spotlights in my floor and they turn on and off at random as I walk.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

punchymcpunch posted:

grab a garbage can and empty it all over your loving floor for those midtown monday feels

Grabbing Drythe without his consent isnt cool man

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Soothing Vapors posted:

Grabbing Drythe without his consent isnt cool man

:eyepop:

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

I paid zero dollars to look like this best version of Punisher. Game good.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
How did you hide your body armor?

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

PureRok posted:

How did you hide your body armor?

I think that was in the apparel menu.

It kinda sucks that the big ole tactical backpack hides the beauty and wonder of that shirt/vest.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Can't believe Avenatti was an event boss this Midtown Monday.

Mugaaz
Mar 1, 2008

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOME JUSTICE WARRIOR ON EVERY FORUM
:qq::qq::qq:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1689502943/marvel-heroes-omega-20?ref=discovery_category_newest

Everyone's prayers have been answered.

./s

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Can Disney DMCA a Kickstarter? I know they would, I just don't know if they can.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Yup. Time to do some Marble Hebrons Crime.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

I cant believe his master plan is yeah so I need $281k which I'll use to both secure a loving Marvel license AND hire a bunch of people to not just re-release the game, but upgrade it and add new content.

I can't decide whether he knows its a scam going in and he just thinks that's how much he can steal, or if he genuinely is dumb enough to believe that's enough money to make this all work.

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Current status: 1 dollar pledged.

Which one of you idiots did that?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he's a ux designer and still produced those charts so he's definitely genuinely dumb whether or not its a scam.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

quote:

The first step is to arrive in 2020 with a functional beta close of the game.

Arriving in the 3rd quarter of 2020 with an open beta and opening to the public Marvel Heroes Omega 2.0

lmao yeah the gently caress right

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I can't decide if ICR is running the Kickstarter, or if he's the single $1 backer…

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

edit: If you didn't scroll down oh god, you are missing out before this all gets deleted

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

quote:

Risks and challenges
the risks are:
- Marvel denial to reopen the Marvel heroes omega brand

Well, at least he's up front about it.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
pledged €500. who among you will match me, cowards?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

pledged €500. who among you will match me, cowards?

You're dumb, it only goes up to €150 and the €50 deal is clearly the best. Maybe you should go back down to 150 until he adds in more tiers.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

exceeding the maximum pledge is how you let a creator know there's a horny audience out there, throbbing to open their wallets

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

can't wait to raid the DUENGON

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Come for the insane premise of reviving Marvel Heroes, stay for the comical lack of proofreading.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I think I know who this poster is. There was a guy on the O who couldn’t spell poo poo right for the life of him, even with guidance to take time to spell check or just review your posts and he would butcher just about anything, ESL or not.

If it’s who I think it is, he had very brave ideas for the characters, all of which would get crushed by other idiot O posters. Like, long, awful posts with poo poo like “make Silver Surger has laser beams coume out of his eyes and use mana and health pot for comsnune and then have new resource very new resources!! where he can zip and zag through continents in the game, ok?”

He called Galactus as a raid boss and said “put Guillermo in the game” or some poo poo. He rocked.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he clearly doesn't rock because it says there "no more strong" which was the problem with all gazillion's character changes.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Actually he called him Galcactus.

Yeah, that was it because then this O guy posted a cactus being devoured by Galactus photoshop.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Dear sweet Moses. It's pretty bad that I'd be willing to throw money at an already dead game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

I didn't realize Tei played MH.