Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

lemonadesweetheart posted:

2nd Edition AD&D was the only one that made any sense to me. The rest might as well have been GURPS but shittier.

sebzilla posted:

Agreed. THAC0 was pure and beautiful.

Of all the terrible wrongheaded posts made in this thread, these might be the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Please launch trident directly into my rear end

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Nuclear Spoon posted:

i feel like this should be worrying but at this point what can you do but laugh https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1108779699931660288?s=20

lmao

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Bape Culture posted:

Does anyone have Aquaman's phone number?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

sebzilla posted:

My new adventuring crew is called The Independent Group (Fighter, Bard, Paladin, Enchanter)

aren’t bards supposed to have high charisma

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Bape Culture posted:

would you like beans with that?

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

sebzilla posted:

My new adventuring crew is called The Independent Group (Fighter, Bard, Paladin, Enchanter)

Is Mike Gapes the tank

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Nuclear Spoon posted:

i feel like this should be worrying but at this point what can you do but laugh https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/1108779699931660288?s=20

I love this. Give me death and give me it now.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1108781208857706496

(I'm gonna suggest probably don't look at the replies to this one)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

goddamnedtwisto posted:

I like that by looking at the petition mapping site you can get a pretty good heat map of the shittest places in the UK, e.g. https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=231521&area=uk and https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=230416&area=uk - both bookmarked for the next time some loving northerner starts droning on about how terrible London is.

lol nice mine has some of the lowest in the country, although worryingly we have less calls to revoke article 50 than south bloody thanet

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Rust Martialis posted:

Fighter/Magic User

I knew it, loving Gish. You should just go back to the Elemental Plane you came from.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

TheRat posted:

Or perhaps its shows that online petitions reach more people in a middle class metropolitan area?

not really matching up with what areas have signed any of the petitions, tbh.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Nuclear Spoon posted:

This is just going to turn out to be Damien Green has accidentally tripped an alarm trying to find a quiet spot for a wank

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
trying to make substantive judgements on regions based on one completely loving pointless e-petition is pretty stupid IMO

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
They finally sent me the email 1,117,660 votes.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

youre a thick oval office attacking the northerner in your head on the basis of single-digit percentages of people signing petitions

The northerner in my head and the northerners in the thread.

(New RATM album is a bit hit-and-miss, to be honest)

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Vando posted:

It shows us London is full of dipshits who think petitions = political activism

Did you actually bother to click either of the maps I posted, then?

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Azza Bamboo posted:

I for one hope to be close enough to the light to not suffer at all.
loving Londoners with your swift deaths :argh:

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

this is simultaneously unbelievable and completely believable. like a child being asked where their homework is

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
I can only hope it's because she didn't want to say, "Then we won't leave at all"

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Brexit....brexit never changes. Nothing has changed.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Rust Martialis posted:

Fighter/Magic User
Red Mage best Mage :ussr:

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Gort posted:

I can only hope it's because she didn't want to say, "Then we won't leave at all"

Yeah it’s probably better news than it sounds. I don’t see why she’d shy away from telling the EU that we’d leave with no deal.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

ShredsYouSay posted:

Brexit....brexit never changes.
Next Saturday we're all gonna wake up on 24th June 2016.

It's like the movie Groundhog Day but instead of making it with a woodchuck May's got to get her deal through Parliament (I have not seen the movie Groundhog Day)

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Nuclear Spoon posted:

Its an entirely self inflicted catastrophe too, its a beautiful way for Britain to die.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1108774702787584000?s=19

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

TheRat posted:

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1108781208857706496

(I'm gonna suggest probably don't look at the replies to this one)

I did, and they're great; half of them are mad he's not stopping Brexit, the other half are mad because he's not the UK Government and shouldn't be doing this sort of thing

lmao

PS D&D is the opposite of reality, because class doesn't matter but race? You better be playing illithids all day every day.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Gort posted:

our best hope is if there's a long con here where's she been set up as the fall guy who revokes brexit at the last second and set up with a tidy sum and a safehouse in argentina or some poo poo

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Ms Adequate posted:

I did, and they're great; half of them are mad he's not stopping Brexit, the other half are mad because he's not the UK Government and shouldn't be doing this sort of thing

lmao

PS D&D is the opposite of reality, because class doesn't matter but race? You better be playing illithids all day every day.

Is that was Michael Gove does?

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

sebzilla posted:

The ERGonauts: Cleric, Urban ranger, Ninja, Thief.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

https://twitter.com/audreyaurus1/status/1108759454613413889?s=21

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

I guess it's not a "demographic threat" when you suddenly give millions of gentiles the right to work and live in your country as they please, as long as they're white

WhatEvil
Jun 6, 2004

Can't get no luck.

Thought you guys might be interested in this news from Canada:

It would actually be perfect for the Queen to die right now.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

So it's all ballsed up. Checks out.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

WhatEvil posted:

Thought you guys might be interested in this news from Canada:

It would actually be perfect for the Queen to die right now.

I want to know more about the FREE ORB INSIDE

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Beefeater1980 posted:

I knew it, loving Gish. You should just go back to the Elemental Plane you came from.

Dual classed elf (or possibly half-elf, been nearly 40 years since I bought the PH when it came out).

Best name for pre-rolled PC in B1: Glom the Mighty, L1 Mage.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Thinking pretty intensely about betting on no deal tbh. The only question is how long i'd be in a state to enjoy my winnings.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I guess it's not a "demographic threat" when you suddenly give millions of gentiles the right to work and live in your country as they please, as long as they're white

lol i hope every arab in france immigrates immediately and abolishes the whole thing

realtalk though they're never getting into the eu, if ever there was a can of worms the union wouldn't want to deal with it's a bona fide military occupation by an apartheid state that already pisses on international law

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

ShredsYouSay posted:

Is that was Michael Gove does?

Gove isn’t reporting to the Elder Brain, he’s obviously counting the days until he can swim down to the city of the many columns and dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

MrFlibble posted:

Thinking pretty intensely about betting on no deal tbh. The only question is how long i'd be in a state to enjoy my winnings.

Depends on if the bet is paid out in euros or pounds I think.