Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/1107122640672772097?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

ekuNNN posted:

An alt-right fascist party (Forum voor Democratie) just became the winner in the provincial elections in the Netherlands, with about 16% of the votes :negative:

This dude is their leader, appealing mostly to 4chan types, fratboys and other islamophobes:

When taken together with our older fascist party PVV, over 21% of Dutch people voted fascist. :geert:

I dont think theres a single photo of milo where he doesnt look like the trashiest social climber alive

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nebakenezzer posted:

"Next item on the alt-right agenda: we have this persistent problem where educationally sub-normal people become important figures in our movement? Guys this is bad, we're fighting for the white race here and it diminishes our message when the people who gravitate to our movement are the very degenerates we want purged."

quote:

We are living in the dumbest period of modern American history, where our centering institutions have destabilized, our governing social norms seem unenforceable, and our fast-food restaurants routinely insult one another on Twitter. Into this breach have stepped myriad articulate charlatans, aggro-provocateurs, and other confident dullards who seek to capitalize on the end of authority by using the internet to proclaim their own truths. Their goal is to convince the world’s least-informed people that they are actually the most-informed people, and they are very good at their jobs.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/03/joe-rogans-podcast-is-an-essential-platform-for-freethinkers-who-hate-the-left.html

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Agean90 posted:

to this day Germans have a wierd fixation on tacky wild west poo poo

one of my off the wall is plans is to start a steakhouse/tacky Western poo poo restraunt that sells Levi's and cowboy boots along with crafts from m reservations, could prolly make bank

Outwest Steakhouse.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I once dated someone who worked in a Lou taubets and said they once got near clearered out of tacky Western poo poo by a tour bus full of Germans

that's a lot of tacky Western poo poo. Germans are wierd.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

All I can say is yikes @ this article.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/03/instagram-is-the-internets-new-home-for-hate/585382/

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Laura Loomer smoked weed with Roseanne Barr.

https://twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/1108459229982150658

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

loomer musked

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Lol Joe Rogan. I've never seen a bigger idiot stoner bro get constant praise for the most surface level thinking.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Elderbean posted:

Lol Joe Rogan. I've never seen a bigger idiot stoner bro get constant praise for the most surface level thinking.

It's kind of genius that he combines so many disparate braindead dumbass hobbies and interests that whenever a moron (re: me and mma like 5 years ago) tunes in to listen to something they're interested in they get free samples of a bunch of other braindead dumbass hobbies and think they're actually cool or interesting.

Drug guys start getting into BJJ
Hunting guys start taking brain supplements
UFC fans start listening to Ben Shapiro
Alex Jones fans start dropping acid

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1108378821542244352?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this isnt even mildly controversial, there have been dozens of books written by people who were directly involved who knew that the white house was cherry picking, distorting, and tossing out any evidence that didn't support their goal of starting a war in iraq

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al! posted:

this isnt even mildly controversial, there have been dozens of books written by people who were directly involved who knew that the white house was cherry picking, distorting, and tossing out any evidence that didn't support their goal of starting a war in iraq

if you've ever read Cobra II, it's also clear the admin was extremely reckless with the lives of the soldiers they sent in

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
If you didn't realise they were bullshitting when you saw Colin Powell's little powerpoint demonstration to the UN, then there's no help for you.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

SpaceGoku posted:

how is kirk, by any reasonable description, "25"

He lives every day of his life as a capitalist, SpaceGoku.

that poo poo will kill you

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Didnt he delete his account

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Ice Poseidon is the physical manifestation of every bad part of our culture made flesh and with no desire other than "pay attention to me"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Insulin $800
Tooth cleaning $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

I was trying to remember the origins of this meme. Wasn't it some doofus republican saying "I can't feed my family on 200k a year!" and then layed out his budget that was all astronomical amounts spent on like candles and such?

During Iran Contra, Caspar Wienburger said "That is stupidest loving idea I've ever heard", but still went through with it. Powell and others in the WH at the time probably said the same thing.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it was a dril tweet.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Uncle Wemus posted:

Didnt he delete his account
Take a closer look at the Twitter account name (it isn't @jpodhoretz or whatever)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

FMguru posted:

Take a closer look at the Twitter account name (it isn't @jpodhoretz or whatever)

Goddamn I'm a doofus

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Agean90 posted:

to this day Germans have a wierd fixation on tacky wild west poo poo

one of my off the wall is plans is to start a steakhouse/tacky Western poo poo restraunt that sells Levi's and cowboy boots along with crafts from m reservations, could prolly make bank
Just try to avoid the awful racist "Indian" stereotyping that inevitably accompanies depictions of the Wild West in Germany. It's like, paper headbands with feathers on them bad. And tacky costumes.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Makes me wonder if they’re feds

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

pookel posted:

Just try to avoid the awful racist "Indian" stereotyping that inevitably accompanies depictions of the Wild West in Germany. It's like, paper headbands with feathers on them bad. And tacky costumes.

I'd just stick with yeehaw poo poo, the native amrican stuff Ill just import from folks I know in a few of the reservations who do high end crafts for rich people

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, he ran out of services to buy followers from it looks like

someone post the chart of the insane spikes every single time T-series surpassed him

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Laura loomer makes weed look uncool

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

someone post the chart of the insane spikes every single time T-series surpassed him

the moment i heard about this poo poo I subscribed to T-series, lol

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

it was always the downfall of the legalization movement that they failed to realize that (the likes of) musk and loomer would be the faces of smoking weed once it got a foothold

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Lol
I'm trying to understand why he even cared in the first place

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

it was always the downfall of the legalization movement that they failed to realize that (the likes of) musk and loomer would be the faces of smoking weed once it got a foothold

if the structures weren't in place beforehand to bar minorities from getting rich from legal weed, it never would've been legalized anywhere

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Spergin Morlock posted:

the moment i heard about this poo poo I subscribed to T-series, lol

Same lol
Unsubscribed recently when i saw they were a biopic about Modi lol

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

Kurtofan posted:

Same lol
Unsubscribed recently when i saw they were a biopic about Modi lol

I did the same thing. That trailer was something else man.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Kurtofan posted:

Lol
I'm trying to understand why he even cared in the first place
A big part of his "brand" is that he's the #1 most popular YouTube channel in the world. Now he's just one of the most popular YouTube channels.

He was the winner who won YouTube, and everyone loves a winner. Now he's just another schnook on the internet.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Imagine if disney made a trump biopic in 2020

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Kurtofan posted:

Imagine if disney made a trump biopic in 2020

I can show you my electoral map
Shining, shimmering crimson
Tell me, Ivanka, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

FMguru posted:

A big part of his "brand" is that he's the #1 most popular YouTube channel in the world. Now he's just one of the most popular YouTube channels.

He was the winner who won YouTube, and everyone loves a winner. Now he's just another schnook on the internet.

nah, he literally does not care, except *pretending* to care gets him a ridiculous number of subscribers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

nah, he literally does not care, except *pretending* to care gets him a ridiculous number of subscribers

It's basically getting people to care about his #brand. "Look you guys put me over the top, buy my shirt to show your support for YouTube's top account!"

This does of course assume he's rational so who really knows