Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

:chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i dont have the video but when the christmas tree ceremony started he abruptly poo poo his pants and got up to leave, like right after it began

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fetFNTgqE6o&t=130s

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
~~~***tgis banjo kazooie 2 walkthrough is dedicated to the 2,854 brave men and women who gave their lives in the horrific terrorist attack on September 11th, 2001***~~~

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Iran is going to have a nuke in 6 months

-The neocons, every 6 months for the past 40 years

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

YouTube recommended a Ben Shapiro DESTROYS video and a Some guy SHREDS Ilhan Omar video right after playing this lol. What a cess pit

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
conservatives used to count the number of times Obama said 'I' or 'me' in a speech and considered that evidence of his arrogance and self-obsession

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

HobbitGrease posted:

conservatives used to count the number of times Obama said 'I' or 'me' in a speech and considered that evidence of his arrogance and self-obsession

jeremy corbyn has been accused of lusting for power because he wore a tie

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

YouTube recommended a Ben Shapiro DESTROYS video and a Some guy SHREDS Ilhan Omar video right after playing this lol. What a cess pit

Yeah no poo poo. It was a few of the normal things youtube thinks I like, one or two "funny live news" then nothing but 500 versions of baby Ben totally OWNS trans woman/gender fluid/liberal professor.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Comrayn posted:

Yeah no poo poo. It was a few of the normal things youtube thinks I like, one or two "funny live news" then nothing but 500 versions of baby Ben totally OWNS trans woman/gender fluid/liberal professor.

remember when zoey tur grabbed him by the neck and told him he'd be leaving in an ambulance if he didn't change his tone, and then ben filed a police report on her? good times

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

the president killed an eight year old girl 10 minutes into his administration

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Thump! posted:

also over a dozen other civilians including a newborn and its mother, but they weren't american so no one cares

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Thump! posted:

ahem, may I breathlessly report that this is in fact The Moment He Became President

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Spergin Morlock posted:

remember when zoey tur grabbed him by the neck and told him he'd be leaving in an ambulance if he didn't change his tone, and then ben filed a police report on her? good times

lmfao

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Sydney Morning Herald posted:

He has been labelled a bogan, a redneck and a racist.

But Nathan Paterson, the heavily-tattooed NSW man who became the face of a Reclaim Australia rally at the weekend, says he's standing up for an Australia he believes is at risk from overseas refugee migration.

Nathan Paterson says despite attending the Reclaim Australia rally in Cessnock he is not racist.

Mr Paterson was photographed at the rally in Cessnock in the Hunter region on Sunday with his fist raised while wearing a Eureka Stockade singlet and Australia flag cape.

The image, which shows the elaborate facial tattoo that Mr Paterson gave himself at home in front of the mirror 18 months ago, was shared widely on social media after the rally, one of several held in Sydney and across the country at the weekend.
This photo of Nathan Paterson at the Reclaim Australia rally was shared widely at the weekend.

This photo of Nathan Paterson at the Reclaim Australia rally was shared widely at the weekend.Credit:Perry Duffin

"I've seen people calling me a bogan, calling me a racist pig, all off one photo," Mr Paterson told the Newcastle Herald.

"A woman on the radio called me a toothless, tattooed freak.

"Well OK, great, if she wants to pay for me to get my tooth fixed then that's great, I'll shake her hand, because I'm in the waiting line to have it done."

He insisted he was not racist, referring to his friendship with the Bangladeshi owner of the kebab shop that he frequents.

"I don't actually know his name, I call him Bangladesh, he's my mate from the gym," Mr Paterson said.

Mr Paterson said people shouldn't judge him by his appearance.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Please refer to it by the proper term, a Friedman Unit.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

the aptly named SMH

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
this is perhaps neither funny nor political but i have to read about it every so often because it always blows my mind

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-burglar-with-his-very-own-mac-attack

Dec 26, 2012

Feldegast42 posted:

ahmedinijad's paradox, iran makes half the remaining progress towards a nuke every 6 months

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Just remembered this and lol'd

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

its a goodie

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
The best part was the judge not clearly understanding what had happened and calling for the next case

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1035295600357519360

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol at the guy from sugar ray in the comments

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol at the guy from sugar ray in the comments

Sugar Gay

https://twitter.com/AllieGoertz/status/1035615904241922048

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

01011001 posted:

ahmedinijad's paradox, iran makes half the remaining progress towards a nuke every 6 months

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
pierce brosnan killed rupert murdoch in one of his Bond movies

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

But given they need to replace a lot of bits they made earlier in the process you run into a nuke of theseus situation too.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
1. Apply sanctions
2. ???
3. Somehow, according to you, your enemy is even more dangerous than before
4. War

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/1109362494013751296

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

pierce brosnan killed rupert murdoch in one of his Bond movies

Tony Blair cucked Rupert Murdoch, whose wife later turned out to be a Chinese state intelligence asset

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Mike Gapes' Milk Speech

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

if you didn't tell me it was real i would've said this is a real good chris morris bit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

MikeCrotch posted:

Tony Blair cucked Rupert Murdoch, whose wife later turned out to be a Chinese state intelligence asset

Wendi? really?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
yea

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
local milk people

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
unskewed polls in 2012

which later proved to be right 4 years later

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1109515483005378560?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

old.flv posted:

local milk people

Bad food restaurant