Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1108789693431324674?s=21

Nothing matters etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

EBB posted:

Oh hey the EU took pity and the UK's new execution date is in (Theresa) May

It's going to be amazing if the UK gets a sudden fit of sanity and cancels brexit.

Would the EU even let them do it, or would they boot them as punishment for triggering the right to withdraw, and then proceeding to tie up the EU economy in a Gordian knot made out of poo poo?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

A loving AOL account opsec wizard is boozing like Chris Farley by now

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

EBB posted:

mcnally feel free to clip some people im gonna go lie down

isn't a choice like that why we got into this derail?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

orange juche posted:

It's going to be amazing if the UK gets a sudden fit of sanity and cancels brexit.

Would the EU even let them do it, or would they boot them as punishment for triggering the right to withdraw, and then proceeding to tie up the EU economy in a Gordian knot made out of poo poo?

The EU is loving begging them no to do it and reserving the stick for in case they do. How the gently caress anyone is still deluding themselves into thinking there are choices other than hard no-deal brexit or no brexit is a mystery.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You know how nobody thought Trump could win the general election? It feels the same as that now with everyone saying he won’t win re-election. It’s like nobody learned anything in 2016. I deeply fear that Trump is gonna win re-election, and really, really, really, gently caress up this country.

Anyone else of the “Oh goddamit he’s gonna win again, we are so hosed” mind?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

isn't a choice like that why we got into this derail?

thank you, i needed a sensible chuckle today :unsmith:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If bernie isn't the nominee we will absolutely get the four more years and deserve every second of it.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

You know how nobody thought Trump could win the general election? It feels the same as that now with everyone saying he won’t win re-election. It’s like nobody learned anything in 2016. I deeply fear that Trump is gonna win re-election, and really, really, really, gently caress up this country.

There's always the french foreign legion.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Who says he’ll for sure lose? Incumbents have an advantage, and even if he loses it will be an uncomfortably tight election.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LingcodKilla posted:

I got my boys peeper whacked because my wife thinks uncut dicks are weird. Now I don’t want my boy to be that kid with the little pink sock dick so maybe the push to not have kids cut should start with women thinking that balloons over sausages are sexy.

I'm gonna say, being uncut, the women I have been with who had never been with uncut before said it was better than cut, so there is that.

Course, they might also have just been being nice.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

I'm of the mindset that things could go either way at this point and I'm not going to bother making predictions, because we all did that in 2016 and look how dumb most of us looked in hindsight.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ok. I won't get my hypothetical son circumcised. But I get to bully him every day for having a gross anteater dick. See, that's called a "compromise".

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
APAB

all penises are beautiful

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Viva Miriya posted:

Most of us are too old and already broken for the FFL.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

he's going to win, OP

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Viva Miriya posted:

I thought they got rid of that citizenship thing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

APAB

“Mushroom shaped dick in a yeti hair forest”

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I’m about equally concerned about him winning as I am about him losing. If he loses and screams ‘rigged election!!!’ and refuses to physically vacate the whitehouse there’s probably enough chuds willing to take up arms to protect their fat racist dementia riddled god emperor

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

APAB

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
We dodged a bullet with the Pissbaby President being too incompetent to place the centers of power in society on an untouchable pedestal and then showering them with bennies to buy their loyalty. He's a dementia addled narcissist concerned forever and only with his ego. If he loses the election the rest of the establishment will kick him to the curb with a sigh of relief, then turn around and join the braying jackasses that form the base in screaming about how it was rigged and stolen and so on.

There will probably be "misguided lone wolf angel nobody would have suspected" violence because egging on their own party's lunatics is all they have for getting and retaining power. Pulling off a coup and just claiming he's president for life now isn't something Donnie Dumbfuck has laid the ground work for. It's whoever picks up the mantle of CHUD-wrangler after him by being even more overtly fascist and bigoted, while having the political sense to lay that groundwork, that we need to be worrying about for that.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

hot sorcery posted:

yo they said clicks, not impressions. cost makes sense to me? i’ve seen some ridiculously high numbers for clicks/conversions.

reign of pain, by clicking on your rapsheet i now know that you’re both racist & misogynistic! that poo poo is yiiikes.

Slanderous lies

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

And you would have to learn french to take orders. French. Eww.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I feel like being concerned about your kids dick is weird as gently caress.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

shame on an IGA posted:

If bernie isn't the nominee we will absolutely get the four more years and deserve every second of it.

If people sit out the election again because they didn't get a candidate that "markets to them", then yup, you absolutely do.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

A president with this kind of economy would win reelection in a loving walk. Instead, Donnie lost the House in a wave election, won only a few Senate seats in best Republican map in decades, and is currently losing a rhetorical battle with a dead man.

Be worried, but there are plenty of people talking about how strong this environment is for Trump, and how he would skate to reelection if he would just shut up and never talk again.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

facialimpediment posted:

A president with this kind of economy would win reelection in a loving walk. Instead, Donnie lost the House in a wave election, won only a few Senate seats in best Republican map in decades, and is currently losing a rhetorical battle with a dead man.

Be worried, but there are plenty of people talking about how strong this environment is for Trump, and how he would skate to reelection if he would just shut up and never talk again.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1108821465900691457

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
The gun is good. The penis is bad.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I did a ton of research and read over a dozen English language memoirs by anglophones.

The FFL still offers citizenship as of my last check. They will still take anyone who isn't like, actively hunted by Interpol. When you join, they won't even tell the red cross your real name without your permission, and you can still request a Nom De Guerr, which means comes 2020, I will be known as Wolfgang Von Schnowden, former art dealer with a dark secret.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Benoit Balls Johnson, reporting for duty! :patriot:

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
You can be an interpreter when the Allied powers liberate the US.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

bulletsponge13 posted:

I did a ton of research and read over a dozen English language memoirs by anglophones.

The FFL still offers citizenship as of my last check. They will still take anyone who isn't like, actively hunted by Interpol. When you join, they won't even tell the red cross your real name without your permission, and you can still request a Nom De Guerr, which means comes 2020, I will be known as Wolfgang Von Schnowden, former art dealer with a dark secret.

It was like 50/50 between that and the marines and the only reason I don't regret it is because of my wife

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/choosemycareorg/status/1108835169463459840

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Whhhhhaaaaaaaat

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If people sit out the election again because they didn't get a candidate that "markets to them", then yup, you absolutely do.

sorry thats not how elections work and in fact its exactly what led to Trump but thanks for playing

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I’m sorry all I’m being told I missed a golden opportunity with All Cocks Are Beautiful.

I apologize for letting shitposting standards slip. You all deserve better.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

I’m sorry all I’m being told I missed a golden opportunity with All Cocks Are Beautiful.

I apologize for letting shitposting standards slip. You all deserve better.

slipped like a foreskin

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Out of curiosity it looks like with my degree and experience I'd qualify for a work visa in Canada or NZ. I guess worst case if Trump gets reelected I'll go chill out as an expat somewhere nice for a few years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Move to New Zealand. Trump invades New Zealand to make them remove the assault weapons ban. You get shot dead by some 12 year old Appalachian high on Khat supplied by an Eric Prince company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My career won't transfer to any other country.