Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Jim's smugness gives Dwight cancer. Then Pam comes over and Dwight gets AIDs from her smugness. Dwight dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Jim encourages Dwight to make a funny post on a dying internet forum. Dwight tries his hardest and types up a funny story, only to lose it because the forums crash when he tries to submit it. Jim smirks.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Jim does a full days work.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim invites Dwight over to his house for a dinner party. When Dwight gets there he's disturbed to find someone who looks exactly lie himself, wearing a tuxedo, and apparently acting as Jim's butler. Looking closer, Dwight notices the obvious scars of a lobotomy - just what the hell has Jim done now?

"Oh, I noticed you admiring my manservant. Pam and I decided to get one to help with the kids. Weird, now I'm noticing how much he looks like you!"

Disturbed, Dwight is led to the dining room by Jim. Everything seems normal, the food smells good and Jim's butler is setting the table for everyone. But then Dwight realizes that Pam and the kids are nowhere to be seen.

Jim sits down on the table and starts drinking a glass of wine. He finishes it in 2 large gulps, then yells for his butler to bring more. Jim finishes 4 more glasses in this same way, then lets out a powerful belch. Dwight hears movement in the kitchen and is comforted by it - at least somebody else is here. It must be Pam, or maybe one of the kids.

The kitchen door opens and Michael Scott walks out, looking like he's in a daze. Dwight is overjoyed to see his friend - but doesn't he live in Colorado with his wife and kids? What is he doing here? And why does he look so confused? Then he answers his own question when he notices those tell-tale lobotomy scars. Dwight gets up to run but it's too late, Jim is standing behind him and Dwight feels something poking into his back. Something cold and metal.

"Sit down DWIGHT, sit the gently caress down and enjoy a meal with my family. Michael - can you grab Pam and the kids out of the oven? Oh.... whoops - oh it looks like I spoiled the surprise a bit early. That's okay, though, I never was good at keeping secrets!"

Dwight is crying now, he knows that he's not leaving this house alive. He begs Jim to let him go, or at least explain what he's doing.

"I'm having a dinner party with my best friends. Can I get you a glass of wine? It's an amazing vintage Kevin."

Jim begins laughing maniacally as Dwight makes eye contact with the butler. The butler begins to cry.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Jim offers to blow Dwight but literally blows down his peehole rupturing his balls and making him infertile.

Jim vomits into Dwights open mouth.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
The entire plot description of Sleuth(1972) except I replaced the characters of Laurence Olivier and Michael Cain with Dwight and Jim, respectively.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Jim learns black magic and uses it to turn Dwight into a vibrator. He places the vibrator on Angela's desk with a note that says "From Dwight", winks at the camera, and leaves.

Angela is disgusted by the vibrator and throws it in the trash and walks away. Unfortunately, Meredith fishes the vibrator out of the trash and decides to take it home. Jim makes an "oh poo poo" face to the camera and turns away slowly.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Jim calls the producers of the Battlestar Galactica remake and convinces them to screw up the plot big time so that Dwight will be frustrated.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Jim gets Angela to suck dwights dick under his desk, but swaps places with Jim, shortly before he shoots a load. Then when dwight leans back to look at his mess, Jim spits it in his face.

Eugene V. Deadlift
Apr 8, 2013

Tato posted:

Jim encourages Dwight to make a funny post on a dying internet forum. Dwight tries his hardest and types up a funny story, only to lose it because the forums crash when he tries to submit it. Jim smirks.

That would never happen! The app just updated!
*mugs at camera*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Jim summons Pash'buzu, the World Eater, who engulfs all of earth in eternal darkness. But he has hid all of Dwight's candles XD

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim blasts Dwight with low-frequency soundwaves that cause Dwight and everyone in the office including Jim to poo poo themselves.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
Inspired by a south park episode Jim kills Dwights parents and feeds them to him in a bowl of chili. In a surprise twist Dwight reveals he never got along with his parents and finishes the bowl. Jim goes to jail where he is passed around by all the inmates and Dwight smirks at the camera

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
Honestly, there's nothing funnier in this lovely series other than letting everyone know that dwight and pam were for sure not best friends. Pam hated and lothed Dwight and the hate would increase when she hated dwight more, which meant her hatred would increase when jim went after other women hardcore.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i never watched the show, was there ever a 'devil's triangle' type situation amongst them?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dwight is about to eat a beet sandwich for lunch.

Jim uses his time machine to travel back in time and make billions of tiny alterations to the timeline. Dwight's beet sandwich is replaced with a cheese sandwich right as Dwight bites into it.

"Bleh... I thought I packed a beet sandwich today.... why would I pack a cheese sandwich?"

Jim smiles at the camera. In the background, Meredith has been replaced by a 7 foot tall crow with glowing green eyes.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
- Jim travels back in time and undergoes gender identity surgery. Many years later begins working as a receptionist for Dunder-Mifflin and is now known as "Pam". Her prank was to catfish Dwight, but falls madly in love with herself instead.

(In a very special episode directed by M Night Shalaman.)

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Jim's non-stop pranks finally force Dwight to kill him. But it's what he wanted all along, so Jim laughs wildly as he dies, knowing that he finally won.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim becomes an advisor to the UN and intentionally sabotages several key treaties in order to lead the world into World War 3.

Dwight volunteers but is disqualified as someone wrote "has paranoid fantasies of being pranked by Jim Halpert" on his medical evaluation. It was Jim.

He mugs for the camera while Dwight sits in the office and nuclear bombs destroy the American Midwest.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

Testikles posted:

This was related to me by Ibn Battuta who travelled the world including Egypt. He learned of the story of Dwayt al-Shrood, an Egyptian who lived in the town of Al-Skrantaan which was famed for its paper. Dwayt al-Shrood was a paper merchant

:hmmyes:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
After months of slipping him drugs and secret subliminal messages, Jim convinces Dwight that Dwight is possessed by a demon and then he beats Dwight to death with a baseball bat.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

Honestly, there's nothing funnier in this lovely series other than letting everyone know that dwight and pam were for sure not best friends. Pam hated and lothed Dwight and the hate would increase when she hated dwight more, which meant her hatred would increase when jim went after other women hardcore.

this is the second time you've posted this in this thread so i'm gonna have to stop you

pam and dwight were totally friends since like late season 1 when she helped him date angela, and then later when he has trouble with her there's an entire joke that pam isn't around (she's broke in new york) so he has to harangue phyllis for help instead

pam is genuinely sweet and helpful to dwight from the start but doesn't acknowledge or realize it until dwight gets his concussion

she goes out of her way to try to comfort him and gives him a stellar review on his agri-B&B

she's the one that convinces Jim to wrestle him in the hallway to stop him from going into the meeting where he'd get fired, making todd packer take the fall instead

pam and dwight might have the only semi-real friendship on the show

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

food court bailiff posted:

this is the second time you've posted this in this thread so i'm gonna have to stop you

pam and dwight were totally friends since like late season 1 when she helped him date angela, and then later when he has trouble with her there's an entire joke that pam isn't around (she's broke in new york) so he has to harangue phyllis for help instead

pam is genuinely sweet and helpful to dwight from the start but doesn't acknowledge or realize it until dwight gets his concussion

she goes out of her way to try to comfort him and gives him a stellar review on his agri-B&B

she's the one that convinces Jim to wrestle him in the hallway to stop him from going into the meeting where he'd get fired, making todd packer take the fall instead

And then she and Jim take turns taking steaming dooks on Dwight's desk. She's no his friend, she's a sociopath that occasionally uses kindness to get Dwight to lower his guard enough for Jim to dunk on him extra good.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

food court bailiff posted:

One of my absolute favorite episodes is The Injury, partly because their interactions are so great.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/ydzT9IL.mp4

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

JIM!!!!! :11tea:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

At a horribly misplanned corporate fundraising garage sale event, Dwight uses his keen Schrute bartering skills to trade a single, simple thumbtack into increasingly expensive items, culminating in a rather impressive, expensive telescope. Jim, through his antics, convinces Dwight that the most valuable item in the sale are a bag of five magic beans, and Dwight trades his hard-won telescope for them. As soon as he plants and waters the Miracle Legumes, Jim sneaks out and replaces their five pots with five full-grown plants in identical plots.

The planning took days. The plants alone cost $30 each. Then there were the countless hours of stalking, necessary to ensure the correct type of replacement pots, and the shadowing to ensure they could be swapped out immediately after the first watering. All told, from idea to execution, this prank cost Jim over $150 and a week of his free time.

But it was worth it. At last, his dastardly plan to give his coworker a bunch of houseplants in a convoluted way at personal expense to himself was complete.

He had no way to anticipate the telescope, that was only a bonus. But it doesn't matter now.

He can't see the stars anymore.

Only Dwight.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Jim crucifies Dwight as a prank, but it backfires when the people of Scranton accept Dwight as The Messiah.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Jim swaps the Coke and Diet Coke in the machine.
Dwight buys a Diet thinking its normal Coke by accident. He does not mind.
Pam snickers in the background.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Jim replaces all of Dwight's beet seeds with marijuana seeds. Dwight can't figure out why kids keep breaking into his fields, and ends up getting arrested for being the biggest illegal marijuana producer in Pennsylvania.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Pam pranks Angela by loving Dwight.

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

jim discovers dwight has severe, undiagnosed encephelatis and spends weeks drugging him, using strobe lights and psychic driving to make him doubt his sanity and eventually convince him and the rest of the office that he is the scranton strangler

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Jim replaces Dwight's lunch with a poo poo sandwich. A sandwich made of rear end and poo.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Jim masturbates and cums in full view of Dwight. Dwight is now gay.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Who What Now posted:

And then she and Jim take turns taking steaming dooks on Dwight's desk. She's no his friend, she's a sociopath that occasionally uses kindness to get Dwight to lower his guard enough for Jim to dunk on him extra good.

I want to say Pam's participation in mean-spirited poo poo vs Dwight really slowed down in Season 8 and they hung out a lot/had interactions that made me think they were friends, but only in the weird way that one can be friends with Dwight.

My favorite example is when Pam calls Dwight and asks him to bring some things back to the office for her. He says something sarcastic. She says "okay so are you gonna get me-" and he interrupts her like OF COURSE im gonna get you those things PAM, GOD and hangs up her while she's mid-sentence. She just stops talking, sets the phone down, and goes back to work with the indication that she completely understands this is how her friendship with Dwight works. It's weird but endearing in the way that a show that is extremely unrealistic about relationships is allowed to be.

Jim also gets closer to Dwight. We mostly see them at odds but there's an episode where they're walking back to the office from lunch and having a casual chat, indicating they do it often and can have normal conversations with each other.

Yes lots of people on the show are psychopathic but you know, you either have sane characters in a crazy world or crazy characters in a sane world, and the office's reality is fairly grounded.

My girlfriend and I are the annoying people who chain watch The Office in the background, and we've enjoyed this thread like bonkers

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I also like that when we see Jim and Dwight team up, they are a really good and effective sales team

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

I also like that when we see Jim and Dwight team up, they are a really good and effective sales team

No kidding. The scene where Dwight borrows the guy's phone during the sales pitch is great.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Jim tricks Dwight into posting in this thread

e: looks like he got me too

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce
Jim breaks in to Dwight's house every night for two consecutive weeks to put five nickels, and then five more every night, into Dwight's fleshlight.

The last night, he removes the dried-semen coated and corroded mass of metal. Jim ponders the sacrifice, but considers the outcome.

The next evening, Dwight thrusts the now, near-weightless fleshlight onto his erect phallus with such force, he tears his penis and crushes his right testicle. Jim smiles and turns to the camera from outside the bedroom window where he is stationed in a Hamburglar uniform.

The next time Dwight offers to go for coffee, Jim provides Dwight with the corroded mass of nickels as payment. Dwight, bemusedly aroused by the unexpected miasma of the scent of his own semen, eventually goes to the bathroom to masturbate, where he is caught in the act by Creed. Creed advises Dwight that he won't tell anyone if he lets Creed watch him finish. Dwight agrees. Dwight's now mis-shapen cock arouses Creed, who is unfortunately by now unable to maintain an erection, but he does rub his genitals through his adult diaper.

Dwight thinks Creed means, from now on, so the next afternoon he gets Creed's attention and nods at the bathroom. Creed hides his excitement and raises his eyebrows. They head to the bathroom and a repeat of the prior day's actions ensue.

Jim begins insisting on wearing the Hamburglar costume with Pam during sex. She has to dress up like "Wendy" from the correlative fast food franchise. It's the only way Jim can maintain an erection. He begins placing nickels in everything and forgetting what has nickels and what doesn't. He begins eating and purging nickels.

The rest of the season is a menagerie of Jim and Pam's bizarre franchise fast food mascot cosplay sex life, Jim's plutophagosomania, and Dwight and Creed's increasingly more intimate and sadistic afternoon bathroom meetings. Jim and Pam also get a cat and they name her "Nickels".

Heliogabalos fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
- Jim decides to take the ol' "joy buzzer" handshake to the next level. He drills a hole through his hand and feeds a live electrical cable through the opening so the bare wire is just barely protruding from his palm. Dwight and Jim are both electrocuted. Jim's cartoon x-ray skeleton mugs the camera as sparks fly out of his body.