Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't died yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

having a big cathartic cry every time i finally beat a hard enemy

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

I died so much every npc gtot aids

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

all my npc well-wishers coughing up huge amounts of blood, giving me the thumbs up: Hey, nice! You did it man. We believed in you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

I died so much every npc gtot aids

HolePisser1982 posted:

all my npc well-wishers coughing up huge amounts of blood, giving me the thumbs up: Hey, nice! You did it man. We believed in you

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I'm getting different Rot Essences after my restart, I guess it's random who it's from? Cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

yesterday telling my friend about the game: its tough, but like, so what, you die a lot. its not like youre gonna get a game over screen
today: staring horrified at my screen w/ every npc and merchant in the world all keeled over, puking their guts out, begging for death

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

Ive already beaten the game. First try! Blind folded!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

Click “start game”

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just found the flame grenade launcher. Oh hell yeah.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ive already beaten the game. First try! Blind folded!

Same

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Just found the flame grenade launcher. Oh hell yeah.
lmfao no wonder you haven't died yet. You're on the first level still.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U&t=32s

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

yesterday telling my friend about the game: its tough, but like, so what, you die a lot. its not like youre gonna get a game over screen
today: staring horrified at my screen w/ every npc and merchant in the world all keeled over, puking their guts out, begging for death

lol

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The bill on that dude's hat is freaking me out.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Thinking about sekiro at work.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Just beat it while eating my gf out, yea I guess giving head is my favorite part of sex, nbd. Anyway loading battlegrounds if anyone wants to squad up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

spb posted:

Just beat it while eating my gf out, yea I guess giving head is my favorite part of sex, nbd. Anyway loading battlegrounds if anyone wants to squad up

Lol eating pussy is against Bushido my dude.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

F

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game rules

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

excited to get really good at this, not be scared anymore

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

this game rules
Welp, pack it in boys. Time to refund that rear end.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Drunk boy is whipping my rear end.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

a Loving Dog posted:

Drunk boy is whipping my rear end.

Yeah that fight is way overwhelming lol. Also man I'm really pleasantly surprised at how open this game is from the beginning, there are like 4 different bosses I can fight and die to right now

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

demon souls: the game is hard, but you can just use magic and blow up everything for ez mode

dark souls: alright, magic got nerfed, but you can still use a big shield

bloodborne: there are no more shields, you actually have to learn attack timings, but there's some really generous dodging

sekiro: master parry timing in the first hour of the game or get stuck there forever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

demon souls: the game is hard, but you can just use magic and blow up everything for ez mode

dark souls: alright, magic got nerfed, but you can still use a big shield

bloodborne: there are no more shields, you actually have to learn attack timings, but there's some really generous dodging

sekiro: master parry timing in the first hour of the game or get stuck there forever

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

spb posted:

Lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
This game is just fighting big rear end retards ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

This game is just fighting big rear end retards ftw

do not underestimate the extremely small retards