Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

This game is just fighting big rear end retards ftw

Why would you fight yourself.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Why would you fight yourself.

Extra medium retard over here

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

lol jesus christ.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i should have made a quicker beeline for that skill that gives you health w/ every visceral attack. this is the greatest feeling on earth

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

game is so fuckin cool...

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

i should have made a quicker beeline for that skill that gives you health w/ every visceral attack. this is the greatest feeling on earth

yea this skill is a must

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This game is fuckin’ tough

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

When I had barely visible hp left and perfectly parried/visceraled the first strong enemy twice-- killing him, then falling off a ledge immediately after and dying ftw.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

When I had barely visible hp left and perfectly parried/visceraled the first strong enemy twice-- killing him, then falling off a ledge immediately after and dying ftw.

Early enemy spoilers (although video quality is so bad it doesn't really count)

https://twitter.com/goferchanswitch/status/1109143015795445760

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the first time the game asked me to jump over a gap, i tried to do a practice jump and went soaring off the cliff

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the level design in this is a real treat. and the character designs? mwah! molto bene

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m really bad at the parry timing

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the level design in this is a real treat. and the character designs? mwah! molto bene

I've only played an hour but yeah, the way you can climb and explore basically everything is great. It's also weird as hell to have an actual jump button

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

this

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The grapple is cool and you can do some cool stuff with it but I hate the Ubisoft aids visual markers all over everything.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I can perfect parry sometimes but it’s inconsistent... the game is awesome either way

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im okay at parrying when im calm.. buut unfortunately my heart is usually going through the roof half the time, lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/1109230280361926656?s=21

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Fun? Hmm

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The part after the Underbridge Valley idol gave me permanent soyface

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
lol eavesdropped on a couple guys that were like “seriously? we’re going to fight a war with that?” and i was like “oh what, another ogre? pfft” but well, it wasnt an ogre.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Killed my first actual boss and it felt so good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol I also found the Sekiro equivalent of covenant of champions but in this case it seems irreversible so I'm not going to even consider it . Fell for that poo poo in La Mulana and never again

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I kicked some general's rear end and then I stabbed a big rear end snake in the eye

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Killed a rooster.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I can just walk past this general but I must die a dozen times to defeat him

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I got hosed by a huge bull.

e; oops this isn't the Friday night thread

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

I got hosed by a huge bull.

e; oops this isn't the Friday night thread

I'm stuck on that and the drunkard right now . Beating the boss before the bull felt so good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
just finished my 4th consecutive hitless run of the day, this time using only my feet. p deece game but not much of a challenge compared with real games like cup head, and you can't even see all your swords on your backback like you can in Red Dead REmption 2.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

Beat the horse man and bull on 2nd tries but lady butterfly is a fucker??? The game even gave me a tutorial like she was supposed to be the first boss but lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

just finished my 4th consecutive hitless run of the day, this time using only my feet. p deece game but not much of a challenge compared with real games like cup head, and you can't even see all your swords on your backback like you can in Red Dead REmption 2.
backback oh my god lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

Killed a rooster.

laugh super hard when i get too close to a group of roosters and the dramatic fight music kicks in

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler posted:

I feel powerful

Maybe not

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Firecracker arm is hype but I still haven't found one that makes me switch off the axe.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

American McGay posted:

Firecracker arm is hype but I still haven't found one that makes me switch off the axe.

The fireblast one is really good if you carry around some oil urns to throw at people . If they're doused it seems to interrupt attacks and stun like 100% of the time ....... you're right though axe is incredibly hype and superarmor is really powerful when you're surrounded

edit: also I don't have the mats for it yet but it looks like the first axe upgrade gives it a spin attack which sounds incredible

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

im stuck on 2 different bosses after finally beating drunk guy. this game is way harder than bloodborne lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The bosses are bonkers and not really in a good way but oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

im stuck on 2 different bosses after finally beating drunk guy. this game is way harder than bloodborne lol

i died on highwire lady a billion times then killed horse guy on my first try w only the lil heal pellets lol. my hands were shaking and my heart felt like it was going to explode