Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Yeah, i don't need healing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Yeah, that works with me.

If all 3 of us are going to be long resting, do we just want to submit our lost card with our B orders and do two rounds in one go?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Fine by me! I think I'm losing Crushing Grasp - not a lot of need for a melee attack now, and a bottom loot action isn't great.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Reik posted:

Yeah, that works with me.

If all 3 of us are going to be long resting, do we just want to submit our lost card with our B orders and do two rounds in one go?

Yes please! :)

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Submissive affliction :byewhore:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Gloomhaven Square A Round 5B+6

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

NOTE: I'll do things a bit different in this update, since it includes a ton of NPC on NPC violence and little PC action. Half of the admin time is spent on carefully entering info in the spreadsheet (while messing up anyway) and copy/paste outputs...so to streamline things, we'll have a "quick" version of the NPC combat, with a bit less info and formatting.

14. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Fearsome Blade (top)! Attacks City Archer 4 for 0 (2base, NULL mod +2bonus) damage!
- Master Splinter uses Into the Night (bot)! Gains INVISIBLE.

I didn't get any PUSH instructions, so I assume you don't want to push the Archer, Slann :) At a glance, I can't think of any place it would be truly advantageous for the players.

32. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Trample (top)! Attacks City Archer 1(E) for 4 (3base, +1mod ,SHIELD1, PIERCE2) damage!
City Archer 1(E) is killed!
- Bullwinkle uses Warding Strength (bot)! Permanent bonus active: On the next six sources of damage from attacks targeting you, gain SHIELD1 - Gain XP on 2nd, 4th and 6th trigger, then LOSS.

Bullwinkle engages Mighty Foot!

32. City Archers posted:

- City Archer 2 attacks Living Bones 10 for 2 damage! Living Bones 10 is at 3 HP.
- City Archer 3 attacks Living Corpse 5 for 4 damage! Living Corpse 5 is at 2 HP.
- City Archer 4 Moves 1 to B2. Attacks Bullwinkle for 0 damage (NULL mod)!
- City Archer 5 attacks Living Bones 6 for 4 damage (2x mod)! Living Bones 10 is at 1 HP.

The full experience in the same Turn!
I've made a mistake with Guard 4 movement; This has been rectified, but it won't show up in the screenshots before the Corpses's turn!

64. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Rocky uses Nature's Lift (top)! HEALS2 Self and Bullwinkle! Loses IMMOBILIZED TOKEN
Rocky is at 12 HP.
Bullwinkle is at 12 HP.
- Rocky uses Forceful Storm (bot)! No action taken!

66. Living Corpses posted:

- Living Corpse 1 does nothing!
- Living Corpse 3 Moves 1 to B3.
- Living Corpse 4 attacks City Guard 4 for 1 damage! City Guard 4 is killed!
- Living Corpse 5 attacks City Guard 3(E) for 0 damage!
- Living Corpse 6 Moves 1 to E2. Attacks City Guard 3(E) for 2 damage! City Guard 3(E) is at 2 HP.

Living Corpse 4 is a real trooper.

81. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 1 attacks City Guard 2 for 2 damage! City Guard 2 is at 3 HP.
- Living Bones 5 attacks City Guard 6 for 0 damage (-2 mod)!
- Living Bones 6 does nothing!
- Living Bones 7 attacks City Guard 2 for 1 damage! City Guard 2 is at 2 HP.
- Living Bones 9 attacks City Guard 1 for 2 damage! City Guard 1 is at 1 HP.
- Living Bones 10 does nothing!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- EARTH is now inert.
- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled!
- The Monsters's deck is shuffled!

Gloomhaven Square A Round 6A+B

Round Reveal posted:

All 3 players are Long Resting this turn, so we'll have some sweet Undead on Guards action! And boy oh boy, that's a lot of "stand and deliver".

30. City Guards posted:

- City Guard 3(E) attacks Living Corpse 5 for 0 damage (NULL mod)!
- City Guard 1 Attacks Living Bones 9 for 1 damage! Living Bones 9 is at 3 HP.
- City Guard 2 Attacks Living Bones 1 for 1 damage (2x mod)! Living Bones 1 is killed!
- City Guard 6 Attacks Living Bones 5 for 2 damage (+2 mod)! Living Bones 5 is is killed!

The Guards are slowly winning their battle against our spooky scary brethren :skeltal:

32. Living Corpses posted:

- Living Corpse 1 suffers 1 damage and is at 5 HP.
- Living Corpse 3 suffers 1 damage and is at 6 HP.
- Living Corpse 4 suffers 1 damage and is at 3 HP.
- Living Corpse 5 suffers 1 damage and is at 1 HP.attacks City Guard 3(E) for 4 damage!. City Guard 3(E) is killed!
- Living Corpse 6 suffers 1 damage and is at 6 HP.

We almost had an amazing Round with a bouncy Elite Guard being pushed around and ending on top of Stun trap but alas...the zambos were too strong. Also, they are literally falling apart.

68. City Archers posted:

- City Archer 2 attacks Living Bones 10 for 1 damage! Living Bones 10 is at 2 HP.
- City Archer 3 attacks Living Corpse 5 for 3 damage! Living Corpse 5 is killed!
- City Archer 4 Attacks Rocky with DISADVANTAGE for 2 damage! Rocky is at 10 HP.
- City Archer 5 attacks Living Bones 6 for 1 damage ! Living Bones 6 is killed!

:munch:

74. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 7 attacks City Guard 2 TWICE for 0 and 0 (-2 mod) damage!
- Living Bones 9 attacks City Guard 1 TWICE for 0 and 1 damage! City Guard 1 is killed!
- Living Bones 10 Moves 1 to A9. Attacks City Archer 2 TWICE for b]0 and 2 damage![/b] City Archer 2 is at 3 HP.

Well that was less impressive than expected for a double attack round...still, Guard 1 is dead.

99. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

Master Splintertakes a Long Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, refreshes all SPENT items, HEALS2 Self. Loses Submissive Affliction.

99. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

Rockytakes a Long Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, refreshes all SPENT items, HEALS2 Self. Loses Crushing Grasp.

99. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

Bullwinkletakes a Long Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, refreshes all SPENT items, HEALS2 Self. Loses Eye for an Eye.
Synchronized napping is going to be added to the Gloomhaven Olympics any day now.

- The Monsters's deck is shuffled!

Well, that was quite the update! Now it's time to drop the popcorn get back into the action.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
It's not in the rules or FAQ, but Isaac did respond to someone on BGG in a PM stating that allies are not supposed to drop loot, by the way. Even though they follow monster rules, they're supposed to be in their own "ally" category so things that affect "monsters" don't necessarily affect them such as dropping a token, battle goals, etc.

I don't think any of us have looted a token an ally dropped so far, so it wouldn't be easy to just clear them out.

Also, in this round I was planning on looting the coins around me and moving in to the next room, unless other people were planning on grabbing coins this turn as well.

Reik fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 22, 2019

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
The push on Fearsome Blade isn't optional.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Elephant Ambush posted:

All pushing and pulling is optional. I actually think all added affects are optional, there's just not usually a reason to not poison/wound/stun/disarm

First paragraph at the top of page 22.

Reik fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Mar 22, 2019

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yes it is. Almost everything is optional except things which would have direct negative consequences for party members (like the Cragheart's friendly fire AOEs).

Because of the way the card is formatted you can't push without using the attack, but you can attack without using the push.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
I'm going late, and basically setting things up for next round. Hopefully Archer 2 is intimidated by that skeleton and takes a step backwards...

I'm not touching that archer next to me.

(by the way, the reason we got healed instead of the living bones is that I told TIG to heal the players instead of the bones if either of the archers in our room survived, so that we'd be safer during a long rest)

Phelddagrif fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Mar 22, 2019

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Reik posted:

All pushing and pulling is optional. I actually think all added affects are optional, there's just not usually a reason to not poison/wound/stun/disarm

First paragraph at the top of page 22.

To be more precise, you may choose to apply the full push/pull or none of it. If you have a pull 2, you can either pull 0 or pull 2, you cannot pull 1 (unless there's no legal hex for the second hex of the pull 2).

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

I'm going late, and basically setting things up for next round. Hopefully Archer 2 is intimidated by that skeleton and takes a step backwards...

I'm not touching that archer next to me.

(by the way, the reason we got healed instead of the living bones is that I told TIG to heal the players instead of the bones if either of the archers in our room survived, so that we'd be safer during a long rest)

Do you have any interest in looting these first two rooms? I don't want to be greedy and vacuum it all up if other people had plans.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Reik posted:

Do you have any interest in looting these first two rooms? I don't want to be greedy and vacuum it all up if other people had plans.

Nope, have at it!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Zurai posted:

Yes it is. Almost everything is optional except things which would have direct negative consequences for party members (like the Cragheart's friendly fire AOEs).

Because of the way the card is formatted you can't push without using the attack, but you can attack without using the push.

OK that's what I was thinking of. Thanks :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reik posted:

It's not in the rules or FAQ, but Isaac did respond to someone on BGG in a PM stating that allies are not supposed to drop loot, by the way. Even though they follow monster rules, they're supposed to be in their own "ally" category so things that affect "monsters" don't necessarily affect them such as dropping a token, battle goals, etc.

I don't think any of us have looted a token an ally dropped so far, so it wouldn't be easy to just clear them out.

Also, in this round I was planning on looting the coins around me and moving in to the next room, unless other people were planning on grabbing coins this turn as well.

I was not aware of this! I'll clean up the extra coins dropped by the allies before the start of next Round. And yeah, PUSH/PULL is either for the full (valid) amount or none at all :)

This is a full list of the effects that cannot be skipped:

Can I choose to not perform specific parts of an action and what is considered a negative effect? posted:

You may not skip the following abilities/effects:
* Negative effects: Effects that when performed will (not may) reduce hit points, lose cards, or apply a negative condition to yourself or an ally .
* Stand alone infusions (i.e. not attached to a specific ability). Note that infusions gained from modifier cards are considered attached to the attack so they can be skipped. Also, for characters, at least one ability on the action must be performed in order to gain the standalone Infusion. This is not true for monsters, they cannot skip abilities and do perform their infusion even if they can't perform another ability during their action.
* XP granting abilities, whether standalone or attached to another ability. If standalone, at least one ability on the action must be performed in order to gain the XP.
* +/- X ability adjustments from modifier cards.
* Individual targets of an AoE attack - if you do the attack, all eligible targets in the area must be attacked. Note that Add Target and Target X are not AoE abilities and can be skipped. For Target X, you may attack less than X targets.
* Charges and their effects of a multi-use item or ability if the triggering conditions have been met

You may skip any other ability or effect, including some or all effects attached to an attack but you must chose to do so BEFORE drawing an attack modifier card.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Mar 22, 2019

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

If Splinter can stun or kill that archer early, I would greatly appreciate it. There's a chance it might immobilize me, which would completely screw up my plans for the next couple of rounds.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

If Splinter can stun or kill that archer early, I would greatly appreciate it. There's a chance it might immobilize me, which would completely screw up my plans for the next couple of rounds.

What's your general plan?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Reik posted:

What's your general plan?

This round: Go late, move next to the obstacles in the next room and set up a buff
Next round: ROCKY SMASH
Round after: Multiple ranged attacks to clean up any survivors

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Phelddagrif posted:

I can try to do that. I've been getting abysmal luck with draws though so ymmv.

Which one in particular though? I can hit two different ones

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Slaan posted:

I can try to do that. I've been getting abysmal luck with draws though so ymmv.

Which one in particular though? I can hit two different ones

The one next to me. It doesn't necessarily need to die, just as long as it won't focus me.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Phelddagrif posted:

This round: Go late, move next to the obstacles in the next room and set up a buff
Next round: ROCKY SMASH
Round after: Multiple ranged attacks to clean up any survivors

Sounds good to me. My general plan is:

This round: Loot and move towards door.
Next round: Move towards door part 2: electric boogaloo
Round after: Open door and make a ranged attack.

That big ring is a series of obstacles right? Not considered a single obstacle?

Reik fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Mar 22, 2019

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Right, it's a bunch of different 2-hex obstacles (unfortunately).

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Ok, loot is all for Bullwinkle and I'm 100% taking care of the archer for Rocky this round.

After that I'll try to head quickly for the door and do my best to debuff the archers for Rocky

Do we want to kill the archers though? There are a bunch of allied tokens left on the board but a lot of enemy tokens are now/soon to be dead. Could make that last room interesting.

Rules question: Do you get to pick what you get if you use a stamina potion or is it a random draw from the discarded pile?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Stamina Potion is your choice.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Slaan posted:

Ok, loot is all for Bullwinkle and I'm 100% taking care of the archer for Rocky this round.

After that I'll try to head quickly for the door and do my best to debuff the archers for Rocky

Do we want to kill the archers though? There are a bunch of allied tokens left on the board but a lot of enemy tokens are now/soon to be dead. Could make that last room interesting.

Rules question: Do you get to pick what you get if you use a stamina potion or is it a random draw from the discarded pile?

I don't feel like the last room is going to have too many enemies since there's also a boss in there.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Gloomhaven Square A Round 7A

- Allies do not drop coins, according to an Errata I had missed! Coins dropped so far by allies have been removed.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Active Players let me know if you have any preference for the Traps position!

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand8, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Scurry.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range2 - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE3 - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Bullwinkle (Hand8, Discarded0, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 40 with Fatal Advance and Grab and Go.

40. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

code:
"FATAL ADVANCE (40) [Lvl2]
TOP: Kill one adjacent normal enemy - 2XP - LOSS
BOT: Move 4"

"GRAB AND GO (87) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1
BOT: MOVE4"
Rocky (Hand9, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 87 with Massive Boulder and Backup Ammunition.

87. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

code:
"MASSIVE BOULDER (87) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - All allies and enemies adjacent to the target suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH.
BOT: Move4"

"BACKUP AMMUNITION (77) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus On your next four ranged Attack actions, gain ADD TARGET - Gain XP1 each trigger - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Archer 4 will be taken care of, one way or another. I'm thinking we want the traps placed as far to the top-left as possible so we can get in there and jump out towards the door with no issues

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Sounds good to me.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Ah drat, archer 2 isn't moving. I was hoping it would back up next to the obstacle. At least that living bones is likely to survive and deal some damage.

I'm just moving to C8 and setting up Backup Ammo. Next round is when the fun starts.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

I think you only get a choice where archers 4 and 5 would lay them, because of the "closest to an enemy" clause. 2 would place in B9 (closest to the skelli), 3 would place in E5 (closest to the corpse), 4 has the option of A1 or B3, 5 has the option of D7 (closer to the skelli) and C5 (closer to the corpse.)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zack Ater posted:

I think you only get a choice where archers 4 and 5 would lay them, because of the "closest to an enemy" clause. 2 would place in B9 (closest to the skelli), 3 would place in E5 (closest to the corpse), 4 has the option of A1 or B3, 5 has the option of D7 (closer to the skelli) and C5 (closer to the corpse.)

Yeah, this :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Gloomhaven Square A Round 7B

- None!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (Slaan) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks City Archer 4 for 2 (1base, x2mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
City Archer 4 is killed!
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves3 to A1.
ICE is now strong.

:ese:

14. City Archers posted:

- City Archer 2 attacks Living Bones 10 with DISADVANTAGE for 1 damage! Living Bones 10 is at 2 HP. Deploys 3 damage Trap in B9!
- City Archer 3 deploys 3 damage Trap in E5!
- City Archer 5 deploys 3 damage Trap in C5!

We will resume the standard update format for the NPC as soon as their quantity will be reduced to a more sensible number. It should be easily readable this way too (I'm including specifications for outliers like +/-2, NULL and x2 mods) but please let me know if it isn't!

35. City Guards posted:

- City Guard 2 Moves 1 to A1! Attacks Living Bones 7 for 0 damage!
- City Guard 6 Moves 1 to A3! Attacks Living Bones 9 for 2 damage! Living Bones 9 is at 2 HP.

40. Bullwinkle the Inox Brute (Reik) posted:

- Bullwinkle uses Grab and Go (top)! LOOTs1 and gains 3 coin token(s).
- Bullwinkle uses Fatal Advance (bot)! Moves4 to D10
Bullwinkle uses Minor Stamina Potion! Recovers Grab and Go and Fatal Advance.

:10bux::10bux::10bux:

47. Living Corpse posted:

- Living Corpse 1 moves 2 to C4.
- Living Corpse 3 moves 2 to B4.
- Living Corpse 4 moves 2 to D4.
- Living Corpse 6 moves 2 to C3.

64. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 7 moves 1 to B2. Attacks City Guard 2 for 0 damage (NULL mod)!
- Living Bones 9 moves2 to A3. Attacks City Guard 2 for 1 damage! City Guard 2 is at 1 HP. Attacks City Guard 2 for 0 damage!
- Living Bones 10 attacks City Archer 2 for 1 damage! City Archer 2 is at 2 HP.

For the first time in the game, our Living Bones allies were able to do a single multi Target attack!

87. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Rocky uses Massive Boulder (bot)! Moves4 to C8.
- Rocky uses Backup Ammunition (top)! Persistent Bonus active: On your next four ranged Attack actions, gain ADD TARGET - Gain XP1 each trigger, then LOSS.

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled!
- Monsters's deck is shuffled!
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I'm going to go fast and keep archer 5 in place for Rocky to punch real good

And of course I finally get the x2 on a guy with 1hp :argh:

Slaan fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Mar 24, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Slaan posted:

I'm going to go fast and keep archer 5 in place for Rocky to punch real good

And of course I finally get the x2 on a guy with 1hp :argh:

On a 1 damage attack :v:

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I'm gonna keep sprinting towards the door while you two work on the fountain archers.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

On a 1 damage attack :v:

This happens so often with the Mindthief ugh

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

This happens so often with the Mindthief ugh

Yeah but at least normally you get the 4 extra damage from The Mind's Weakness...this was a Ranged Attack though, so it was just a flat +1 damage. Not that it mattered too much, it was enough to kill the Archer :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

Yeah but at least normally you get the 4 extra damage from The Mind's Weakness...this was a Ranged Attack though, so it was just a flat +1 damage. Not that it mattered too much, it was enough to kill the Archer :)

Yep. There are Mindthief builds that can get many ATK 1s though and crits/blessings seem to flip on those instead of the bigger melee hits and it's annoying. I still love the class though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Archer 5 is basically guaranteed to die this round (and Archer 2 if it backs up).