Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
*Gasp* *Pant* This week, on the F Plus, *Wheeeze*...Fantasy Feeding, and lots of fat voice...

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1109199313341681667

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Gotta say, I didn't expect an episode on semantic satiation.

That was some kinky poo poo.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

YES EPISODE

EPISODEEEEEE

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I wasn't ready for that last reading at all.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
oh my god, today's episode uploads were a roller coaster of :smith: to :unsmith: for me

First I laughed at the kumquat gimmick, then I despaired upon the realization that there was not going to be a 'real' episode 300, but then my heart soared once more when 301 hit my podcatcher. and they say the f plus isn't art.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Episode!

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
It would've been better if episode 300 was the feeder episode instead of what they ended up doing. I hate gotcha bullshit like that because it always comes off as "aren't we clever?!" smug BS.

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
Episode episode epsode epsod apasowd ep-i-sode

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Ebizode

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Benny the Snake posted:

It would've been better if episode 300 was the feeder episode instead of what they ended up doing. I hate gotcha bullshit like that because it always comes off as "aren't we clever?!" smug BS.
:frogout:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Benny the Snake posted:

oh shut up nerd

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Benny the Snake posted:

:ok:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't like it because Strong Bad did it first and I am SURE he didn't give his permission for someone else to use his bit.

Oh god, there's H*R fanfic huh?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RandomPauI posted:

Oh god, there's H*R fanfic huh?

There's a doc in that.

Also it would have been weird for episode 300 to just be a normal random episode.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
It's really hard for me to care about not getting a big crazy special for Episode #300 when we have the third fully illustrated 24-hour stream coming up in a couple of months.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
I'd have liked something more like 100 and 200, but with both live and garbage day going every year it's tough to make something that would beat those for a less frequent milestone.

Also there should be some kind of Simpsons adjacent doc somewhere.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Thranguy posted:

I'd have liked something more like 100 and 200, but with both live and garbage day going every year it's tough to make something that would beat those for a less frequent milestone.

Also there should be some kind of Simpsons adjacent doc somewhere.

yea I genuinely enjoy 100/200's more fluid 'let's just talk dumb internet poo poo we all saw/see' but Garbage Day is that for a full day so nothing wrong with

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Episode 100 was great as a speedtour around famous internet stuff.

Episode 200 was fantastic and one of my favorite episodes period. really

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Dragonatrix posted:

Episode

Episode

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Benny the Snake posted:

ASMR I’ve got nothing to complain about, but I still do (Soft Spoken Negativity)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'd like a *lip smack* refund on this *crinkle-y noise* pizza, it was 32 minutes WELL *huffing noise* past your grantee *sound of tripping and falling into a sarlack pit*

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Benny the Snake posted:

Ariong fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 3, 2019

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

episode

I listened to the ACE tech conference episode yesterday, and I would hell of buy a Kumquatxop tshirt.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I appreciate how the Fantasy Feeders recipes are functioning on the raw-food-episode level. THROW THAT poo poo IN A BLENDER

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Antivehicular posted:

I appreciate how the Fantasy Feeders recipes are functioning on the raw-food-episode level. THROW THAT poo poo IN A BLENDER
Fondly recalling SPREAD APREAD THAT poo poo ON A BAGEL BAGLE from the old episode.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I mean, I would've really enjoyed some more internet history style stuff like 100 and 200 which were both really interesting, but we go a full kumquat episode so that's just as good.

episode

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The 420th episode better be all the readers smoking shitloads of weed and giggling.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

It's a two-parter revisiting Highdeas, The Shroomery, r/Drugs, and drugs-forum.com.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
It’s like when MBMBAM skipped episode 420 because they knew they couldn’t meme hard enough to meet audience expectations. It’s alright to admit defeat.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm excited for Episode 360, where they see the doc, turn 360 degrees, and walk away.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I Before E posted:

I'm excited for Episode 360, where they see the doc, turn 360 degrees, and walk away.

360 has them going the same direction they started. 180 reverses course.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

You’re all lunatics, Episode 360 will be when Kumquatxop finally gets 100,000 cheevos and gets to hang out with stallion83.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Midjack posted:

I like that over a decade later, this ancient meme still gets people.

It's a reference to an old 4chan post around the launch of the Xbox 360.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Midjack posted:

Jesus some people on the internet are so god drat young

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Midjack registered in 2007. There's no excuse.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Mea culpa; I’ve never owned an Xbox and I have enormous blind spots in my knowledge of memes.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

It’s like when MBMBAM skipped episode 420 because they knew they couldn’t meme hard enough to meet audience expectations. It’s alright to admit defeat.

No! They didn't skip 420, it just got "unstuck in time"! It could still find its way back to us!

Edit: Episode

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

I like that over a decade later, this ancient meme still gets people.

It's like the "is your refrigerator running" of game likers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Adventures in Retale is the best podcast episode on the whole internet.