Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**me way out in left field playing hopscotch in a donkey suit by myself in the rear end end**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

thanks guys im glad you like it :) I just got it to try out the functionality of the upload page

(if it's too un byob for any reason lmk and I'll and try and come up w something more suitable next time)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

redm posted:

thanks guys im glad you like it :) I just got it to try out the functionality of the upload page

(if it's too un byob for any reason lmk and I'll and try and come up w something more suitable next time)

smonking and being invisible are incredibly BYOB. you done good, pal

redm

TVsVeryOwn posted:

OK cool. I thought a black and white movie would be a good choice because of the conversion process to get it at the right filesize, a lot of full color stuff becomes hard to recognize with this method (as I'm sure you're aware)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

TVsVeryOwn posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Oof, I pushed myself too hard this morning and had a panic attack. Starting to think this whole "day of rest" thing might have something to it.

Sig by Heather Papps

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

redm

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Oof, I pushed myself too hard this morning and had a panic attack. Starting to think this whole "day of rest" thing might have something to it.

I've been there. You should relax for the day and just focus on trying to calm your nerves.

sig by Manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

Byob I spent the day doing absolutely nothing while waiting for someone who then after hours came and we sat down and did absolutely nothing together. We hardly could be bothered to get up and change the music and after being too high to do anything we then proceeded with doing absolutely nothing.

This went on until a few minutes ago because he fell asleep and went to bed, now I'm questioning if this is a good lifestyle and if I shouldn't get up and go for a run or take a train to another city just to have done something today.
Someone help, I feel neither safe nor sound in this state!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Byob I spent the day doing absolutely nothing while waiting for someone who then after hours came and we sat down and did absolutely nothing together. We hardly could be bothered to get up and change the music and after being too high to do anything we then proceeded with doing absolutely nothing.

This went on until a few minutes ago because he fell asleep and went to bed, now I'm questioning if this is a good lifestyle and if I shouldn't get up and go for a run or take a train to another city just to have done something today.

You should smonk beepbeep

Papa Was A Video Toaster

get up on that beep beep lettuce my dude

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He'll ya Bois roll up that Baphomet's Broccoli in some pabpers n smonk

lol but

body is a dinosaur
it is ok to do nothing sometimes. not all the times but sometimes

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I have a firm rule that nothing happens on Sunday except cuddling my cat and maybe cooking food (allowing for unusual circumstances, natch). It's been very good for both physical and mental health, so think of it that way. You took a needed break from your expectations and nothing bad happened.

e: Also, you did do something today. You hung out with a friend and had a nice time of it. Enjoy the moment.

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Mar 25, 2019

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Time you enjoyed wasting isn't wasted time.

vanisher

Here's another one I made with her

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yesssss

Papa Was A Video Toaster

lol but seriously I posted:

it is ok to do nothing sometimes. not all the times but sometimes

nonsense! smonking we'd is an any time food

Goons Are Gifts

I'm really not used to not doing anything (my friend however is, he usually gets his girlfriend home and they don't leave their room for a weekend) and usually I'm a very active person, spending the entire day doing something, so this felt really weird.

However I now did go out for a walk and you are right actually I did quite some stuff, and Sundays are allowed to be slow, so I guess I can chill again!
Still, can't say I'm overly happy with the result in general, maybe I should rather do a little bit instead of nothing, it just feels better.

Also, weed.

Goons Are Gifts

To be honest I'm posting here still on that walk and I honestly did not pay terrible much attention on where I am right now, also it's late and night here, so I hope I find my way back home some day. For now, still enjoying the walk to where ever!

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Please do more of those, I'm in love

vanisher

Its a rainbow dog with a "green rainbow" hat, swimming

vanisher

Oh I said "dark rainbow or light rainbow" and she said light

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Its a rainbow dog with a "green rainbow" hat, swimming

it is really cool of your daughter to agree to do a rainbow dog cyoa for us, please thank her!!

Manifisto

serioustalk have you shown her the crab adventure(s)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

it is really cool of your daughter to agree to do a rainbow dog cyoa for us, please thank her!!

alnilam

vanisher posted:

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Goons Are Great posted:

To be honest I'm posting here still on that walk and I honestly did not pay terrible much attention on where I am right now, also it's late and night here, so I hope I find my way back home some day. For now, still enjoying the walk to where ever!

this was some posts ago pls post Safety Confirmation Information goons are great i have concerns

lol but

body is a dinosaur
lowtax is currently dishing some deep dirt on PlanetQuake and sneezing frequently. only dipping in kinda want to watch babylon 5 all night

lol but

body is a dinosaur
oh poo poo this got really real all of a sudden

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

serioustalk have you shown her the crab adventure(s)

I dunno I think thats rated pg-13 at least

Goons Are Gifts

lol but seriously I posted:

this was some posts ago pls post Safety Confirmation Information goons are great i have concerns

Currently still safe (and sound), figured phone has abilities of leading the way, now 80% sure that the headed direction is correct and there is progress towards known areas

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

I dunno I think thats rated pg-13 at least

ya I did not necessarily mean the whole thing

anyway it will be there when she's ready for it!

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

She really liked the rainbow COG av

City of Glompton

:)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

xcheopis

On the subject of popular science books, I forgot to suggest Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation, which is loads of fun and also informative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Tatiana's_Sex_Advice_to_All_Creation

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I didn't get to take a nap this weekend which is A PROBLEM

redm

I painted this weird thing and I'm getting rid of it tomorrow because it bothers me to look at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

redm posted:

I painted this weird thing and I'm getting rid of it tomorrow because it bothers me to look at it

It's very cool but yeah kinda creepy i wouldn't want it lookibg at me while i slept