Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
A psycho has kidnapped a bunch of our kids leaving an obvious trail! - better send out an extra large tracking party of two people since one of them is pregnant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah it wasn't like they just took off they also killed old man weathers at the food store

Also how long was the passage of time before no one kept a lookout on the big slumber party of newbies/children that also raided everything in one night

Jocelyn must tell some good bedtime stories to get all the locals to go with her too without making a peep

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.

Tortuga posted:

That episode felt like the last garbage hurrah from whoever was in charge of the first half of the season with the stupid explanation of the X scars being their magnum opus. Only TWD could make a pregnant lady decapitating a bunch of little kids laughable.

Hopefully now that's over we can carry on with the way it's been since the mid season break.

It felt very "Gimple" honestly.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/IeMl1o1.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/GMN1an8.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/f8Jisdz.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/MN5HwsP.gifv

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

You like watching haircut?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
They say the show is good again. Too bad they've burned it all down before and now there's no one watching anymore.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Gortarius posted:

They say the show is good again. Too bad they've burned it all down before and now there's no one watching anymore.
LOL that's like the old Yogi Berra line, "Nobody goes to that restaurant any more, it's too crowded".

When Henry was complaining about his disfiguring scar, they should have had Aaron walk by and wave to him with his left arm, "Hey how's it going youngster?"

He was complaining about an 'ugly' scar to a girl who kills people then peels off and wears their dead skin as a face mask. But yeah sure, that little scratch on your knee is gross.

Next episode will finally by the Fyre Festival Trade Fair. Can't wait, already got my tix.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Mar 20, 2019

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

that branding is so loving stupid, goddamn. That would kill them so hard

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lol yeah the scar is obviously from slices but yeah sure a burn to the bone will look way more hosed up and bubbly

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What was the plan for the branding? To help the kids get tough or a way to know if they ran into someone again? Why not just kill them the first time?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

Yeah it wasn't like they just took off they also killed old man weathers at the food store

Also how long was the passage of time before no one kept a lookout on the big slumber party of newbies/children that also raided everything in one night

Jocelyn must tell some good bedtime stories to get all the locals to go with her too without making a peep

for real. so Judith and Michonne have this incredibly traumatic experience, and.. they still just let Judith wander around unsupervised? they still somehow don't have functioning guards?christ

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

moist turtleneck posted:

What was the plan for the branding? To help the kids get tough or a way to know if they ran into someone again? Why not just kill them the first time?

It was a game Jocelyn taught them to play, "Mark Our Kill, Kill Our Mark".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7cYNN48DA&t=48s

Johnny Truant posted:

for real. so Judith and Michonne have this incredibly traumatic experience, and.. they still just let Judith wander around unsupervised? they still somehow don't have functioning guards?christ
The wait list to get into Zombie Apocalypse Day Care is really long.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 21, 2019

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Johnny Truant posted:

Judith is the functioning guard now, they let her carry a gun and she shot negan which is better than anyone else on guard duty seems to manage

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Welp, spoilers have leaked about who gets their head on a pike. As expected, it's underwhelming as all Hell. Despite being stupid-good at remembering character names, I had to look up who three of them were.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

That list has got to be fake, no way are we getting rid of lovely new Carl that easily.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Well they did it. They went Full Prequels.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Tortuga posted:

That list has got to be fake, no way are we getting rid of lovely new Carl that easily.

:agreed:

This should be fun though, recreational weed just became available to me so I'm gonna be stupid for this ep

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I haven't watched this show in a month :whatup:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lmao they’re telegraphing this poo poo SO BADLY

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The first like 6 heads didn’t matter at all.

RIP Henry. He who took over Carl’s role in the story. Which I guess doesn’t matter at all now lmao

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 25, 2019

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If this leads to Carol freeing Negan and having an episode where they try to outdo each other with kills that could be pretty fun.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bobjr posted:

If this leads to Carol freeing Negan and having an episode where they try to outdo each other with kills that could be pretty fun.

Have they even shared a scene? Because a Negan/Carol murder combo would be badass.

Also this moment is immediately diminished from the comics because badass Andrea isn’t here to immediately ask “so what do we do now?” With a “I’m going to calmly murder everyone” look.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Mar 25, 2019

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Have they even shared a scene? Because a Negan/Carol murder combo would be badass.

CAROL: *shoots Beta in the head with a harpoon gun*

NEGAN: Not bad, not bad. But before you shoot, you gotta do this!

*Negan does his backwards lean*

CAROL: Good point.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Also this moment is immediately diminished from the comics because badass Andrea isn’t here to immediately ask “so what do we do now?” With a “I’m going to calmly murder everyone” look.

It's a good excuse to have it happen. Especially if Negan starts freaking out if Carol gets too metal about killing.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Carol+Negan+Judith could singlehandedly dominate the East Coast.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
When they are together they become CARGANITH

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Slaughter of the minor characters.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I don't regularly watch this show anymore except for hyped episodes. The first time I saw Tara I thought "wow, get a haircut." But not like this!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Slaughter of the minor characters.

Yuuuuuup, we got like what, 3 characters who had more than a few lines of dialogue

Oh nooo, not <glasses teenager> or <highwayman's second in command> :flaccid:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Honestly, I'm astounded Scott is still alive. He's got to have some record for background character longevity.

E: LOL, 9/10 of those deaths were TV-only characters.

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Mar 25, 2019

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I did like the shot of Not Glenn in the crowd during the fair.

Also, why are all these zombies still mobile supposedly 5 years from the beginning? Shouldn't they all be piles of goo at this point?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wasn't that like a big moment in the comics? I was kinda expecting a little more.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I thought it was good :shobon:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

CODChimera posted:

Wasn't that like a big moment in the comics? I was kinda expecting a little more.

Yeah, in the comics the pike thing had Rosita and Ezekiel in the line-up.

Some people online are guessing they held off here so there's big deaths in the finale/the Whisperer fight. In the comics only two characters died; one got overrun by the herd the other got gutted by Beta after falling off a guard tower like a moron.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The water (not guard) tower death is Gabriel and yeah it was a stupid way to die in the comics.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
so who were the heads, I won't get to watch till tonight probably

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

moist turtleneck posted:

tara, enid, henry, grace under fire, highwaymen, and redshirts

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

moist turtleneck posted:

The plot-relevant ones are Tara, Enid and Henry

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I did like the shot of Not Glenn in the crowd during the fair.

Bigger Glenn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The water (not guard) tower death is Gabriel and yeah it was a stupid way to die in the comics.

oh drat i totally forgot about that. i really hope that happens next ep