Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Yeah seriously wtf why is she still on tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

old.flv posted:

Yeah seriously wtf why is she still on tv

the old liberals that watch MSNBC are just as brokebrained as the old conservatives that watch Fox News

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
turns out the game changing strategy of the late 2010's is learning you can just never admit defeat and nobody will actually do anything to you

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rinse Pubis

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

https://www.theonion.com/reince-priebus-forced-back-into-ancient-puzzle-box-afte-1819574000

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/twitersgoodboy/status/690731299183726592

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/824734113412345856

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

scott pruitt being evicted from his apartment in DC after refusing to pay his rent

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
xquoting from happy thread

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

lol just imagine if doobies was like 4 years later with that frog mascot. there would have been a non-zero chance he would have been serving hot dogs at the white house

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

pierce brosnan killed rupert murdoch in one of his Bond movies

Timothy Dalton teamed up with Osama Bin Laden in one of his.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

xquoting from happy thread

Without question

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Remember when Trump and Obama were both meeting Merkel in Germany on the same day and Obama was greeted by cheering crowds and Trump hid from protesters.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1109918388133023744

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

hosed up how this happened six years ago.

*puts hand to earpiece*

oh no...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dec 26, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

scott pruitt being evicted from his apartment in DC after refusing to pay his rent

scott pruitt finally being done in by, uh, failing to get his wife a chick-fil-a franchise

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

In 1999, George W. Bush called "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" his favourite childhood book and claimed it influenced him a lot growing up.

Bush was nearly 23 when the book came out.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

System Metternich posted:

In 1999, George W. Bush called "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" his favourite childhood book and claimed it influenced him a lot growing up.

lol

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

As loathsome as he is, he's not wrong about this one though

Well at least the tequila and margaritas,

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

To be fair, Eric Carl is a great colorist.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/868524685767704577

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trucker trump.

Dec 26, 2012

i mean that basically was his childhood

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
wild man dubya would have been so much fun to hang out with

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hunter s thompson said that dubya was a regular guest at their coke parties and even slept in his tub once

Dr. Video Games 0081
Jan 19, 2005

ikanreed posted:

To be fair, Eric Carl is a great colorist.

I shoulda known this already but now that I have a kid it turns out good picture books are some real fuckin elite level art

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Retromancer posted:

Timothy Dalton teamed up with Osama Bin Laden in one of his.

nah that was a future Taliban dude not Osama

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

he gets noticeably winded walking to Marine One

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

this is not the cursed images thread

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1110229490268078085

that’s actually very funny for don jr

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

american exceptionalism made manifest

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
My brain is going crazy trying to figure out how that cell door works.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

this artist should die in prison

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

MokBa posted:

this artist should die in prison

i'm pretty sure he's a vietnamese dude who got the job by responding to a 'fiverr' request

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

This is the Belgian born Australian minister for finance dancing on stage with Nena of 99 Luft Balloons fame. He is one of the most senior members of the current government who currently run concentration camps for brown people and have explicitly stoked Islamophobia to win votes.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Everybody coming to the defense of poor confused old Charlton Heston after Bowling for Columbine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

jobson groeth posted:

This is the Belgian born Australian minister for finance dancing on stage with Nena of 99 Luft Balloons fame. He is one of the most senior members of the current government who currently run concentration camps for brown people and have explicitly stoked Islamophobia to win votes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!