Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Köyhille lapsiperheille pitäisi antaa oikeus saalistaa citykaneja ja peuroja omaan käyttöön. Torrakan voisi lainata Oodista. :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

Köyhille lapsiperheille pitäisi antaa oikeus saalistaa citykaneja ja peuroja omaan käyttöön. Torrakan voisi lainata Oodista. :synpa:

Sama, paitsi kaikille. Rusakko jumalauta söi talvella omenapuuni kaarnat, jos ne kuolee niin lähtee muuten jänökin hirteen.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

look at this loving bourgeois pig growing his own apple trees, wheres my pystykorva

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

doverhog posted:

How the hell can some bugs cost more than 🐖 🐔🐄

Because it's trendy and :capitalism:

It's all a silly distraction though because rich people protein is just one guillotine chop away.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

bloom posted:

It's all a silly distraction though because rich people protein is just one guillotine chop away.

Guillotine is the perfect kitchen utensil, it removes the part of the carcass that has the highest risk of causing prion diseases.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
Consumer choices are meaningless anyway

We could just cut subsidies for pork and beef production and both cut down on emissions and punish the hick fuckers who vote Kepu anyway.

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011
Making use of the new postal vote system since there's no way I'm travelling half way across the country to do it in person. Why can't we just do this on the internet?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Because giving control of your elections to Tieto is a terrible idea? Because we tried electronic voting without the online component and that by itself was already a massive shitshow?

Stubb Dogg
Feb 16, 2007

loskat naamalle

Nenonen posted:

Well I have good news for you, you're allowed to trap city rabbits for most of the year with landowners permission and city of Helsinki has given license to trap them on all city owned land.

Bad news is that since they were all descended from few released pet rabbits, they were inbred as gently caress and that one virus basically wiped out all of them. Now they were mostly replaced by rats who moved into freshly vacated rabbit holes.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
The Finnish election system is efficient as gently caress and doing electronic or online voting would be worthless anyway.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
A "Soldier of Odin" tried to attack foreign minister Timo Soini (sin.) today at Korso, with the context of Soini being a "traitor". We don't know if it was a meditated attack or an instantaneous attack influenced by alcohol, but the body guards managed to defuse the situation.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

A "Soldier of Odin" tried to attack foreign minister Timo Soini (sin.) today at Korso, with the context of Soini being a "traitor". We don't know if it was a meditated attack or an instantaneous attack influenced by alcohol, but the body guards managed to defuse the situation.

Goddamn, Irony, chill. Jeez.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

We don't know if it was a meditated attack or an instantaneous attack influenced by alcohol

what does your heart tell you

Digital Flower
Sep 5, 2011

Kemper Boyd posted:

The Finnish election system is efficient as gently caress and doing electronic or online voting would be worthless anyway.

It's not so great or efficient when you're living in another country. But being able to do it by post now is a huge improvement, so I shouldn't be complaining!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
There's a reason you don't see any IT security people in favor of electronic voting. It will end in tears.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

From an actual Ligur's point of view, Soini is a traitor. Still, this will 100% get played as a "we don't know if the attacker was actually Ligur or THE VIOLENT ÄÄRLEFT stealing valour!!!!!!1112222elvatolvakatinkorva" and at least whichever Iltis is run by the Idiot Queen Ulla Appelsin will print something hinting at that as even a possibility. (Not a toxx but still.)

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
What is a real ligur these days anyway. Mestari is not a fan of this kind of thing, he prefers to keep things academic. Physical action is beneath his mind and dried husk.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

No se oli Korsossa ja SoD-rotsi päällä eli alkoholin vaikutuksen osuutta on turha kysyä. Ulkoilumielessä varmasti liikkeellä!

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Mar 24, 2019

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Kuva hyökkääjästä

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Kuva hyökkääjästä

Vittu murhaajan näköne.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Soini is so washed up and sad now. He's still raving off with his old material like nothing's changed, like some has-been comedian at a seedy bar where the only conscious patron occasionally yells "you suck!"

jeki
Jul 26, 2007
Mestarin pöydältä
https://twitter.com/Halla_aho/status/1109143618701406208?s=19

Jättikö se fillarinsa Riffin vai Gentleman's Clubin eteen?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/suldaansaid/status/1110155306582097920

And now someone attacked a LA candidate. Things are just heating up.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
You know, in light of these attacks, maybe the election ad movie TF published last week is kind of... in bad taste? But what do I know, I'm just a suvakki man whore anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzCK4tTu2nE

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/Finnkino_FI/status/1110173579658907648
Finnkino removing the 30-second version of the ad from their cinemas.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 25, 2019

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/suldaansaid/status/1110155306582097920

And now someone attacked a LA candidate. Things are just heating up.

"He sanoivat, että tämä on kristittyjen maa"

100% sure this really happened.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Have these twitter attack stories ever been true?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Darkest Auer posted:

Have these twitter attack stories ever been true?

Dunno, but if the police is involved, and it happened in a public space with CCTVs, I guess we'll know soon enough.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Some drunk isänmaanpuolustaja getting rowdy in itis isn't exactly hard to believe.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry

Hävyttömän hyvät tuotantoarvot tossa pätkässä. Hyvin kanssa herättää tuon toivotun vitutuksen : piti ottaa pieni paussi keskellä kun ei kyenny kattoon loppuun asti kerralla.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Metanaut posted:

"He sanoivat, että tämä on kristittyjen maa"

100% sure this really happened.

So am I :)

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Hävyttömän hyvät tuotantoarvot tossa pätkässä. Hyvin kanssa herättää tuon toivotun vitutuksen : piti ottaa pieni paussi keskellä kun ei kyenny kattoon loppuun asti kerralla.

The female representation is kind of one dimensional in this? I mean here's your victim, your regular Finnish school girl.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Katoin videon äsken ja aika, öh, väkevää ja paksua settiä. :whitewater:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

The female representation is kind of one dimensional in this? I mean here's your victim, your regular Finnish school girl.

Is that the kid cardboard cut out from the beginning of Men in Black? Except in a wet dream animu outfit?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Tämmöisillä vaalimainoksilla persut juoksee normipuolueet kumoon.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

SnowblindFatal posted:

Tämmöisillä vaalimainoksilla persut juoksee normipuolueet kumoon.

Ehkäpä Kristillisetkin saavat sitä kautta jonkun edustajan kun ovat vaaliliitossa Varsinais-Suomessa. Onkohan Essayah antanut jo arvionsa filkasta?

Finnkino muuten jo kielsi sen kun kuulivat että se on animua.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Vau mikä teos.

Paskanen äijä arvet naamassa juoksee metästä kaupunkiin örisemään ja irvistelemään.

Tais tuo tytsy olla pöllitty jostain ihan oikeasta sarjakuvasta kun on sen verran erikoinen muoti päällä.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
What the gently caress did I just watch?

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Gortarius posted:

Paskanen äijä arvet naamassa juoksee metästä kaupunkiin örisemään ja irvistelemään.

but enough about Hakkarainen

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

You know, in light of these attacks, maybe the election ad movie TF published last week is kind of... in bad taste? But what do I know, I'm just a suvakki man whore anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzCK4tTu2nE

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/Finnkino_FI/status/1110173579658907648
Finnkino removing the 30-second version of the ad from their cinemas.

No, they're not. The contract simply ended and Finnkino is trying to generate goodwill with vague answers on social media. They've admitted the ad campaign was due to end tomorrow.

https://www.iltalehti.fi/eduskuntavaalit-2019/a/fe11228e-7587-471b-b784-8d16428e3afe posted:

Tämä tviitti tulkittiin yleisesti niin, että videon esitys lopetettaisiin tämän vaalimainoskampanjan sisällön takia. Pystytkö tätä kommentoimaan?

– Kampanja lopetettiin suunnitellusti.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

not a bot posted:

No, they're not. The contract simply ended and Finnkino is trying to generate goodwill with vague answers on social media. They've admitted the ad campaign was due to end tomorrow.

God I hate these brand generated outrages. I feel stupid when I fall to crap like that, just like now when I'm listening to Antti Rinne of SDP explaining stuff in his incomprehensible style.