Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
snake eyes is pissing me off....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

a Loving Dog posted:

snake eyes is pissing me off....

Try poison

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I.N.R.I posted:

btw, anyone else find that spoilers insanly strong purple ninja enemy?
You just described 1/3 of the bosses in the game.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

goferchan posted:

Try poison

it was the other one on the cliff. i cheesed him by using the geometry but i lost 2500 gold :(

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i was trying to parry his attacks and it was doing like no posture damage, i think he might be one of the minibosses you just have to r1 spam

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i know theres something in sunken valley im missing because i only have 3 idols but i can't find it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

aced the boss of the depths on the first drat try but the lady just before that is giving me so much trouble shes loving crazy. devastated that im at work and not playing this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Try poison

This is the first game of theirs where I feel like status attacks are actually worth it. The oil + flame combo is devastating

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

realized 50 hours into this game that you can swim underwater with the right stick.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

extremebuff posted:

realized 50 hours into this game that you can swim underwater with the right stick.

I thought this was a skill?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

Read the drat popups bitch. You unlocked it by beating a boss.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whoops lmao i thought it was somehting i always had and never used

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

In Training posted:

This is the first game of theirs where I feel like status attacks are actually worth it. The oil + flame combo is devastating

yeah this and fistful of Ash spam. also I finally figured out how to dodge the grab

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

good thing I have two weeks between my last job and my next one to completely master this game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

American McGay posted:

Read the drat popups bitch. You unlocked it by beating a boss.

I feel like I black out for a few seconds every time I beat a boss, I can totally understand

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

I feel like I black out for a few seconds every time I beat a boss, I can totally understand

a very dangerous habit in this game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

I've died more than once to a hidden 2nd form because of this.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

immature sexual jokes aside, i can't believe how long and hard this game is and how much it likes to gently caress me in the rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a speedrunner beat this game in under 2 hours last night.. its gonna be awesome seeing what a fully developed run looks like down the road, theres some crazy high risk shortcuts in the game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just killed (possibly big spoiler) my... ... ... .dad..... That was hype. It keeps going.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
extremely tired of getting owned by genichiro even though i have five bead necklaces

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Yeah I just beat the castle rooftop boss and I feel brain dead lol. What an incredibly intense fight

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

whoops lmao i thought it was somehting i always had and never used

Your dick?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:wth:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey bob pisses out tons of chocolatey ales with that dick of his

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

made it further in the sunken valley. it rules, it all rules

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol I can hear it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

made it further in the sunken valley. it rules, it all rules

Dude Im hooting and hollering at the monkeys with guns and the dual wielding katana monkeys

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

up to 11 rot essences, 3%. deeece

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

up to 11 rot essences, 3%. deeece

Lol cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Found my new favorite enemy on mt pango : the invincible guy on the pedestal who cant stand up and keeps vomiting out crickets i just sat there watching him for a while lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Found my new favorite enemy on mt pango : the invincible guy on the pedestal who cant stand up and keeps vomiting out crickets i just sat there watching him for a while lol

That area is so sick

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

i think that whole area has been my favorite in general so far and I love fighting monks that block your sword with kung-fu lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

are jizo statues like a thing I’m supposed to save for a boss fight or are they a “use them as soon as you pick one up” item

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol