Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
where's quadruple shot of espresso?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Fruit juice out of a shot glass?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

lawful good and neutral good are totally wrong if you're diabetic. hell, juice shoudl be in the evil category

hell, where's the "shot of espresso"?

DiggityDoink has a new favorite as of 08:57 on Mar 26, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

DiggityDoink posted:

lawful good and neutral good are totally wrong if you're diabetic. hell, juice shoudl be in the evil category

Switch it with alcohol

Or are you going to tell me a substance doctors frequently use has an adverse effect on medicine?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Mix grapefruit juice and vodka to be lawful neutral and also gently caress with even more drugs at once

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Is it really common at all to take pills with a shot of espresso?

And yeah alignment charts are always a bit flawed but can we all agree that shower water is just perfect for Chaotic Neutral?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

bike tory posted:

Is it really common at all to take pills with a shot of espresso?

i have 2 pills to take when i wake up and hell yeah i take them with a shot of espresso.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

MizPiz posted:

Switch it with alcohol

Or are you going to tell me a substance doctors frequently use has an adverse effect on medicine?

i hosed up and didn't mean water was a bad thing, but juice definitely is
e; water should be the lawful good

DiggityDoink has a new favorite as of 09:12 on Mar 26, 2019

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I used to work as a pharmacist and the most chaotic medicine taking behaviour was the guy who would get out all of his pills for the coming week, grind them all together in a mortar and pestle, mix with water into a slurry and then have a teaspoon every morning

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

cohsae posted:

I used to work as a pharmacist and the most chaotic medicine taking behaviour was the guy who would get out all of his pills for the coming week, grind them all together in a mortar and pestle, mix with water into a slurry and then have a teaspoon every morning

this seems imprecise.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

cohsae posted:

Holy poo poo that is a lot of chaotic energy

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Idk teaspooning seems kinda lawful to me. A true chaotic grinder would just eyeball it and go.

The Anime Turnpike
Dec 30, 2010

What are you if you swallow pills with saltines or food only?

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Idk teaspooning seems kinda lawful to me. A true chaotic grinder would just eyeball it and go.

Like just right into his eye?!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Swallowing my multivitamins with a teaspoon of cinnamon

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Just treat every pill as a suppository.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

cohsae posted:

It'd be more effective if he just railed them all on your counter once a week

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Just treat every pill as a suppository.

Or a jar.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Pimpin aint easy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is the only time I’ve been a true neutral.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I can vouch for this

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

cohsae posted:

What the gently caress are you doing now with your doctorate? If you used to be a pharmacist!?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Platystemon posted:

This is the only time I’ve been a true neutral.

I used to dry swallow pills until I triggered my gag reflex and vomited on my desk at work. Now I use water because that’s actually a pretty smart way to take tablets.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bum the Sad posted:

What the gently caress are you doing now with your doctorate? If you used to be a pharmacist!?

Being a rep? Idk

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
In honour of Articles 11 and 13

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

cohsae posted:

It seems like one teaspoon is hardly 1/7th of a glass of water, unless he's used only seven teaspoons for the slurry.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

I've seen enough internet to know that true neutral was definitely from hentai.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Karate Bastard posted:

Can I have some more kurdish memes please?

Sorry, Erdogan deleted them all.

Edit: I made myself sad. :smith:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

RFC2324 posted:

this seems imprecise.

Works out on average though.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1110547588284076032

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1110303172785070083

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Proactive work right there. Give the man a raise!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Where's the square for 'Wait did I already take one today?'

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1110578913917497344

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Memes are the international language of peace we need

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

RareAcumen posted:

Where's the square for 'Wait did I already take one today?'

Likewise I'm missing this ain't doing poo poo, pass me that bottle real quick will you?