Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
page 199 SNIPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Evil Agita posted:

page 199 SNIPE

You didn't quote the Tyrion bathroom sniper for this snipe. loving shameful.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Am I the only one who liked Ramsay Bolton?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

now someone put him in the command and conquer bathroom.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I hope a little person crossbows some more people

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

I hope a little person crossbows some more people

I liked the part where he was knee capping dudes.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Hell Yeah posted:

I would rather die than watch one single more episode of this show

Holding you to this

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Salty Josh posted:

Ramsay was great, and if not for Diana Rigg, Iwan Rheon would've been the best actor on the show.

Edit: scratch that, 3rd best behind Charles Dance

Mr. Meagles fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 26, 2019

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Salty Josh posted:

fantastic casting, the 'theon in a room being tortured for a whole season' introduction was a bad start tho.

but in the end book Ramsay is just a rapeflay machine, so the best thing he could've been was an entertaining psycho and we got that

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
SIR 20 of good man loving sucked and its the point were this piece of poo poo show went to hell

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
If the show had 20 good men sucking and loving it might actually be good again.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Show someone skeet on camera, HBO, you loving cowards!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree with everyone who posted, the show is good and i'm very excited to watch more of it

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

Ramsay was great, and if not for Diana Rigg, Iwan Rheon would've been the best actor on the show.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Salty Josh posted:

they should do a whole spinoff of ramsay and theon's time together

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Salty Josh posted:

The writers absolutely loved him given how unstoppable and omnipotent he was until Jon Snow and his mighty phalanx finally overcame the plot armor of the golden god-king.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Tom Gorman posted:

I mean he wasn't quite up to his normal par in GoT but gently caress you for this criminal erasure of Mark Addy

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Also Ciaran Hinds

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
While great, those two didn't appear onscreen for as long or get as much action / lines

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Who What Now posted:

You didn't quote the Tyrion bathroom sniper for this snipe. loving shameful.

Youre just mad you got sniped lmbo@u

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Dumb Lowtax posted:

While great, those two didn't appear onscreen for as long or get as much action / lines

Another reason this show suucks

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
*Littlefinger Batman Voice*

SANSAAAAA

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

they should do a whole spinoff of ramsay and theon's time together

The King and Reek

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
A spinoff dedicated to following the adventures of a courier traversing Westeros and all the wacky things that happens to him on the way. At the end, it's revealed that he's the guy who transported Theon's dick to his dad.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Has there ever been a person in Westeros who can throw a magic fireball or is magic exclusively shadow babies and really nice titties.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't know about a fireball. there is a giant, who has certain abilities though

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

jokes posted:

Has there ever been a person in Westeros who can throw a magic fireball or is magic exclusively shadow babies and really nice titties.

In the book (maybe the show too but I can't remember), there's a magician in one of the first cities Daenerys goes to and he's tossing fireballs like a busker on the street corner. The book mentions once the dragons or the comet appeared magic started to return to the world.

What another lame bust the red comet was. They just kind of dropped that from the story.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Fried Watermelon posted:

In the book (maybe the show too but I can't remember), there's a magician in one of the first cities Daenerys goes to and he's tossing fireballs like a busker on the street corner. The book mentions once the dragons or the comet appeared magic started to return to the world.

What another lame bust the red comet was. They just kind of dropped that from the story.

Tfw you have wayyy to many characters in your story so you literally forget about most of them

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't know what you owuld expect them to do with the comet. it was a portent of big change coming, which is a historical reference. did you expect the comet to crash into westeros and a bunch of aliens to come out?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hell Yeah posted:

i don't know what you owuld expect them to do with the comet. it was a portent of big change coming, which is a historical reference. did you expect the comet to crash into westeros and a bunch of aliens to come out?

oh man that would be fuckin sick

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

jokes posted:

That tree kid was chucking fireballs at skeletons in a really, extremely stupid scene.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

big nipples big life posted:

That tree kid was chucking fireballs at skeletons in a really, extremely stupid scene.

Those were like magic fire grenades dude, DUH

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

whitewalkers arise to unite westeros and essos to fight the prophesied alien invasion from galagon 4 who arrive in dragon shaped space ships pewww pew pewwwww

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When those badly CGId tree kids hit the scene, show really hit the dust. Now it's just digging its way towards the flaming core of the earth.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Colonel Cancer posted:

When those badly CGId tree kids hit the scene, show really hit the dust. Now it's just digging its way towards the flaming core of the earth.

Much like a comet crashing to Earth

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Skrawww we come to colonize your planet westerosi scum skrawww

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Happy! season 2 starts tonight and unlike game of thrones its going to be amazing

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i loving love christopher meloni

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

why was christopher meloni not on game of thrones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

he should be the lordo f light irl