Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The DLCs are great. Blood and Wine is essentially an entire game in itself. I think it took me 30 hours to finish which is insane compared to all the other dlc poo poo out there

Opening the blood and wine map for the first time and zooming out all the way is an A tier gaming moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

Yoku's Island Express (100%)
how was 100 percenting it?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

FactsAreUseless posted:

easy enough

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Getting all the scarabs (100% every pinball part) was a bit rough, but the map shows you stuff that you have and haven't got so it's not that difficult. I really loved the game so I didn't have a problem going back and finishing everything off, but I don't remember if it was particularly rewarding or not.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

16. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

i beat god of war. it was cool but rdr2 was the better triple a game of last year.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lets hang out posted:

16. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

That's cute, I'm on my third play through now. Armenian very normal biotch.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga for 3DS

This was one of those games I got stuck at the final boss as a child, so this feels good

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Good ending(?)

As much as I want to dive right back in with NG+ and grab the dragon mask and farm 50atk and check out all the stuff I missed the first time around I've got to take a break. This is one of those "sit down at 10am to play and end up at 2am still playing" type of games and that's not good.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Cart Mountain posted:

i beat god of war. it was cool but rdr2 was the better triple a game of last year.

Hmm. Im 69% through the rdr2 story im serious i didn't make that up, but id consider gow to be a better game at this point. is the story that amazing to more than make up for the abysmal shooting mechanics or what

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

ゲイムセンターCX 有野の挑戦城2

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3
6. DMC 4
7. DMC 5.
8. Bloodborne+DLC all bosses.
9. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Ending A)

Game is a masterpiece. It's basically just a whole bunch of my favorite kind of fight in Souls games. I illegally hacked my save and now I'm going to go back in time and get the other endings.

fadam fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Mar 28, 2019

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
No, now you're going to go to jail.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Katamari Damacy: Rerolled

Can’t wait for Katamari 2 :pray:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

a Loving Dog posted:

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
6. Shining Force EXA (Cyrille ending, Garyu tamed, Avalon reanimated)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Another Eden Chapter 1.

This is probably the least terrible gacha ever made. Everything about it screams "We really wanted to make another Chrono Trigger," which is fine by me since I wanted to play another one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

That was so drat good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

Syllables
Jul 2, 2011

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:
completed the campaign mode of f1 2018

vroom vroom vroom

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
7. Sonic Mania (Mania Mode, Tails)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

8 - Sekiro, ~good ending~. really amazing game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
  3. Etrian Odyssey Nexus

Awesome dungeon crawling strats and endless team building possibilities, 5 stars, perfect send-off for the series on the 3ds.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3
6. DMC 4
7. DMC 5.
8. Bloodborne+DLC all bosses.
9. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Ending A, B)

I'm probably going to wait until DLC gets announced then play through NG+ fresh to get the other endings and warm up for the new poo poo. I love the game but I've played it for like 48 hours over the past week so I need to play something else as a cleanser.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Sekiro (ambiguous ending.)

I like it better than all the other souls sequels combined. The game does feel a little unfinished toward the end but the combat is so addicting it didn't bother me much. I'll definitely get the dlc and probably go back and get the good ending before that.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Final Fantasy IX

Prob one of my fav FF games. I was really bad at finishing FF games as a kid because I was poo poo at them (think I got stuck in temple of the ancients in FF7, can't remember where I got in FF8, didn't reach World of Ruin in FF6) but FF9 was the furthest I got. Reached Memoria then for some reason never actually beat it. So was good to finally do it. Beating Ozma was good too

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1. Deltarune
2. Smash tv coop
3. Devil May Cry 3 Normal Dante

4. Celeste

I'm surprised there's apparently only 175 strawberries, i could swear i missed more. Got 2 hearts and 4 of the gems in the summit stage. Haven't attempted any b sides yet.

This is by far one of the best platformers I've ever played in my life, with cool stage gimmicks and mechanics. I can't wait to do b-sides and get the hearts I'm missing. I spent like 10 minutes in the secret puzzle area where your dashes make musical notes trying to figure out what the hell to do. I thought I had to recreate the main theme but either I'm doing it wrong or it's not that.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

celeste ftmfw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Well i just played a little bit more and i found out the answer to that puzzle lmfao

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

ArfJason posted:

3. Devil May Cry 3 Normal Dante

Gonna try 5?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Sex Tragedy posted:

Gonna try 5?

can't afford and or run it on this rig so unfortunately no

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

ArfJason posted:

can't afford and or run it on this rig so unfortunately no

It's bullshit that lotax gets 700,000 us dollars for breaking his back, but the thin blue line must live without.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

13. Yoshi's Crafted World. i normally don't play platformers because they can get a bit too frustrating and stressful for my taste. this game was ok

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

16 a) Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Platinum

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
11. Final Fantasy Tactics

a childhood mission fulfilled. everything about the combat/job system owns. you never know what's going to happen in an encounter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yoshi's Crafted World

I was gonna go for 100% but honestly I don't think I like it enough to bother. Woolly World was better