Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
& chat

(I can see u lurkin u lurk rear end lurkers!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
tip tap this is the sound of me hitting my keyboard with nothing to say

vanisher = sig champ

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
My legislature is voting on recreational weed today. I have high hopes.

alnilam

FlaxAxis posted:

tip tap this is the sound of me hitting my keyboard with nothing to say

that's what I'm talkin bout

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh no I didn't want to stir up discussion by bringing up sexuality!
I'm very sorry byob

I like you all exactly the way you feel about yourself, stay safe and sound everyone, especially when tackling those monsters from coupons and deals!!

You are a good person, GAG. It's amazing to hear that your landlord and your BF's landlord are good people too. Sorry you had to go through this, but you have support!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I am late to this but I am glad all this kerfuffle was worked out in a way true to BYOB and Goons Are Great is being wished much joy from me.

Have a blessed day my folks.

redm

Robot Made of Meat posted:

You are a good person, GAG. It's amazing to hear that your landlord and your BF's landlord are good people too. Sorry you had to go through this, but you have support!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I am late to this but I am glad all this kerfuffle was worked out in a way true to BYOB and Goons Are Great is being wished much joy from me.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

A misunderstanding that didn't blow into a million pieces... uhh... is this the internet or have I lost my poo poo and this is just a hallucination of a dead site I used to visit as a teenager?

Areola Grande

Resting Lich Face posted:

A misunderstanding that didn't blow into a million pieces... uhh... is this the internet or have I lost my poo poo and this is just a hallucination of a dead site I used to visit as a teenager?

BYOB: it's good :dukedog:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
But how do I know you're not just a machination of my unbeknownst to me psychotic brain?

Areola Grande

You don't.

:evilbuddy:

xcheopis

Resting Lich Face posted:

But how do I know you're not just a machination of my unbeknownst to me psychotic brain?

Because solipsism has been out of fashion for a long time.

Areola Grande

xcheopis posted:

Because solipsism has been out of fashion for a long time.

:golfclap:

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Hey I just thought of somethinghing. You know what draws me to post in BYOB? Well, one of the reasons anyways. It's that I can post using my phone and it's okay if I swipe the wrong word or don't punctuate well because everyone here is so accepting. 🦊 Also, do my Emojis show up for everyone?

Areola Grande

Sprue posted:

Hey I just thought of somethinghing. You know what draws me to post in BYOB? Well, one of the reasons anyways. It's that I can post using my phone and it's okay if I swipe the wrong word or don't punctuate well because everyone here is so accepting. 🦊 Also, do my Emojis show up for everyone?

yep I can see your fox friend

however

consider using S. A. smilies if you never have. When I text someone I'm always wanting to :smug: but all I have in SMS land for that emotion is 😏 for example. S. A. smilies are the best

Areola Grande

:cheers:

alnilam

i hardly know how i survive out in the wild without :negative:, :rolleyes:, :eyepop:, and :confused:

Goons Are Gifts

:byob1:

redm

:goofy:

Areola Grande

:chloe:

Areola Grande

xcheopis

:iiam:
:yayclod:
:colbert:

Areola Grande

well I guess you know this means war

:butt::weedass::pipe::wedass::anime::byobear:

xcheopis

opioid agonist posted:

well I guess you know this means war

:butt::weedass::pipe::wedass::anime::byobear:

:11tea: :bahgawd: :buddy:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ohdear:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I miss these two so much in any other forum.

xcheopis

roomforthetuna posted:

I miss these two so much in any other forum.

I can't figure out how to add them to my texts and it's important! They are necessary!

alnilam

also a critical element missing from emoji world, as well as

or at least :argh:, in that they're both clearly indicating that you're kinda making fun of yourself for being mad at something like some kinda crotchety old man, whereas the closest emoji versions express genuine anger

alnilam

another one i wish i had a lot: :rip:

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Yeah I really like the arm foldy guy, but how am I supposed to remember his name so I can use him?? Lol tho really y'all, I'm always searching my emoji bar for him when I'm texting friends, forgetting he is an SA thing 🐸

Areola Grande

he's called Colbert due to the defensive body language

:smugbert:

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

opioid agonist posted:

he's called Colbert due to the defensive body language

:smugbert:

it used to be :crossarms: and then :colbert: and :crossarms: traded places for some reason?

vanisher = sig champ

Farecoal

There he go
if i remember correctly someone from fyad bought one with the wrong name on purpose

Goons Are Gifts

Big fan of :sun:, even though it appears to be rather underrated. Also :v:

For today's context, :gay: nails it, too.

Goons Are Gifts

:peanut: :dance:
two of the happiest smileys ever seen

redm

FlaxAxis posted:

it used to be :crossarms: and then :colbert: and :crossarms: traded places for some reason?

I read about this in a pyf thread I think, apparently there was a contest for a new smilie on one subforum and once the winning smilie was announced in the thread, somebody from another subforum bought the smilies command but with the wrong graphic out of spite or something like that

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

:peanut: :dance:
two of the happiest smileys ever seen

:neckbeard:

but it has an unfortunate name

Goons Are Gifts

:boom:

Goons Are Gifts

:cthulhu:
wiggle those tentacles lil fella!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

redm posted:

I read about this in a pyf thread I think, apparently there was a contest for a new smilie on one subforum and once the winning smilie was announced in the thread, somebody from another subforum bought the smilies command but with the wrong graphic out of spite or something like that

There's a whole thread about our smilies!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3484928&pagenumber=1&perpage=40