Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Alright, here's a game I played on Saturday.
Resistance 5s vs some weird Republic poo poo with Anakin, Jag, and 2x Torrents with concussion missiles.

The first three turns looked (roughly) like this.

Keep in mind that the quick/dirty image editor I used can't rotate squares for some reason (???) so pretend stuff like Lulo round 2 is at the appropriate 45 degree angle. Also now that I'm typing this up, I think I went faster turn 1 with Tallie and turn 3 was a three-bank into Roll/Boost for her. But you get the drift.

This is pretty standard for me. My opening setup is almost always just like shown. A finger-four with Nien at the tip, Ello towards the board edge and a quarter base length back, Tallie on the edge half a base length back from Nien, and Lulo as far back as possible on the inside.

My first move is always straight; the speed depends on the rock in my corner. I go a speed that gives me the option to turn in on the next round, based on the opponent's opening move.

I continue to make moves up the side of the board, always ensuring that I have a path to turn in. However, in this case, my opponent's opening move put the rock between him and turning in. He had to straight or bank with the lot. That means he's committed to a certain path for a turn or two.

As soon as he went slow, and that rock blocked his ability to turn in on turn one, I knew roughly where the engagement would be. Can you spot it? It's roughly 2-forward from where Anakin is in that picture.

Tallie and Nien immediately launched forward to get up and around the other side of the board, so they could attack from the side. Ello and Lulo just kind of farted around in place; note that Ello did a T-Roll on round 3 just to keep position where he could threaten the kill box without moving in (think of where he'd be turn three if he had went straight or turned in; behind a rock or a sitting duck)

I set this trap up to kill Anakin. The opponent had been doing the fastest possible move with him every turn (his path isn't noted, but he got down to the bottom right corner-ish before turning it to join back up with his buddies). If he'd gone 5-straight on turn 3, he would have been committed and I would have destroyed him. Luckily for him, he only went 4-forward, and was able to barrel roll/boost down below that debris field. This kept Anni alive, but also kept him out of the fight for a while.

So instead of killing Anni, I just went a bit faster and killed the lead Torrent. Opponent got shots with the other three ships, but all three of them had to shoot someone different.

From there it turned into a scrum. I lost Lulo to a very well-played Anakin a few rounds later, but only dice luck allowed Anakin to survive the round before that, so I ain't mad. Normally Lulo would have been fine. I made the right move. It cost him his other torrent, most of the arc (which was out of the fight entirely), and shields on Anakin to get Lulo; a good trade.

The key is to keep yourself with (at least) two options every round before you commit. After turn one, I could turn in or I could go straight. After turn two I could turn in, slow-roll, or go fast; I split up my forces to do two of those to set up the kill box.

The goal is to get a nice concave firing solution on an area of your choosing. If you're concave, and they are not, you can focus fire while forcing them to spread out their damage. If the focus fire is on a key enemy ship, great.

If not, take out whatever enemy ship is most likely to die. This list excels at playing the long game. If you get a ship count advantage, you're in a great spot.

I try to position my forces (in most games) so that Ello and/or Tallie are the most vulnerable. I arrange it so that they're closer, or are in the most arcs, or something of that like. My goal is not to lose them, but to put the opponent in the unenviable position of making a bad choice: shoot the least important ship or spread damage.

Against Y-Ions, a trap like this can (with a tiny bit of luck) kill one at range three. At which point my list scatters and comes in to do it again. The As can shoot out the butt to keep dealing damage (ideally they kill a wounded Y). Ello can turn around without stress and boost away. Nien can SLAM away. Never joust the Ys. Don't get into the scrum unless you're trading efficiently. Just hit and run.

I haven't played the 4Arc+VT list yet, but I'd do the same tactics, more or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I played some separatists for the first time. My thinking so far:

Maul with Hate is amazing, Grievous crew is good if you are running miniswarm with him, scimitar is probably wasted on him though, it definitely feels like a Dooku upgrade.
Droids felt a lot more survivable than what i thought they would be like. Networked Connections really help if you can keep them tight together. I think a group of 5 or 6 is a minimum though. Energy shells are good, buzzdroids are a tad gimmicky and I'm not sure if they are that good considering you lose the calculate.

Bulballab doesn't seem great.

So the star seems to be the Sith Infiltrator.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

ConfusedUs posted:

Alright, here's a game I played on Saturday.
Resistance 5s vs some weird Republic poo poo with Anakin, Jag, and 2x Torrents with concussion.

I haven't played the 4Arc+VT list yet, but I'd do the same tactics, more or less.

Thanks for that. I have been setting up with the ships is in 2 groups split on the 2 board corners to try to bait. After seeing how you do it I’m pretty sure you have the better setup.

Are you going to use gas clouds when you play with this list?

Raged fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Mar 27, 2019

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Tekopo posted:

I'm not sure if they are that good considering you lose the calculate.

?

You don't lose the calculate unless you choose to use it to mod with.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

thespaceinvader posted:

?

You don't lose the calculate unless you choose to use it to mod with.
I'm talking about the buzzdroids/discord missiles. To launch them you spend a charge and a calculate token. It really decreases the resiliance of the swarm.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Raged posted:

Thanks for that. I have been setting up with the ships is in 2 groups split on the 2 board corners to try to bait. After seeing how you do it I’m pretty sure you have the better setup.

Are you going to use gas clouds when you play with this list?

You're welcome.

No, I will not use gas clouds. I want to restrict/react to where my opponent is going, and gas clouds are a bit too easy to ignore. I use 3x debris right now. I'm probably going switch the smallest debris for the largest rock. Debris is great because Nien can all but ignore them, but it's also not great because, well, some enemy ships can all but ignore them.

Speaking of rocks: I mentioned rock placement in my TL;DR post but then didn't talk about it at all in my effortpost!

I very, very much want to know where my opponent is going so I can set up that killbox. Since most players will set up in a corner, I need to place my rocks somewhere that makes them commit.

I've found that a large obstacle, placed approximately range 2.25-2.5 from the opponent's edge and range 2.5-3 from the side, is perfect for this. If there's one on each side, turn one usually tells me what I need to know. (The rocks in top left and right corners of the the picture are placed in this fashion, although my opponent did one of them that way).

My other rocks are usually range 1-1.5 from the corner rocks towards the middle, to further make it difficult for them to turn in without committing. (The debris that the Torrent is sitting on is one I placed in this manner)

With this setup, a list that slow-rolls can't turn in, because that rock is there. A list that went fast has already committed, at least somewhat. Same for a list that turned immediately; it's committed to a different way.

This immediately informs my turn two move. If they turned, they're coming in from the top, and my decision is if I should slow-roll or go to meet them. If they slow-rolled, the fight is in the middle of the board, and my decision is if I should hug the board or try to swoop in from the top. If they went fast, the fight is probably happening pretty soon; Tallie and Lulo will usually break away from the X-Wings immediately to set up the concave.

This is all really generalized, of course. Some lists (like any version of Han with trick shot) require a completely different rock placement strategy. For something like that, I'll crowd as many of the rocks on my side of the board as possible and go fast, with the aim of meeting the opponent in the open. Also, never fight Fangs in the rocks if you can help it. They're really good when they have extra rocks for defense on the first round and then can force the range 1 exchange after that. Draw them out.

ConfusedUs fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 27, 2019

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I played tonight with this list against 3x Vultures and a loaded Hate Maul.

Anakin Skywalker (60)
Delta-7B (18)

Ahsoka Tano (47)
Heightened Perception (3)
Delta-7B (15)

"Sinker" (54)
Clone Commander Cody (3)

Total: 200
https://raithos.github.io/?f=Galactic%20Republic&d=v6!s=200!273:,,201,:;276:72,,201,:;280:,,225,,:&sn=Unnamed%20Squadron&obs=

Anakin was underwhelming, the only real good thing about him is Initiative 6. Ahsoka was kind of a star especially considering I could pop a Force to engage at I7.

The Jedi in general seem like they're going to be starved for Force charges though.

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Played a couple games tonight with my current attempt at Resistance:

Temmin Wexley (54)
Composure (1)
Integrated S-Foils (0)

Tallissan Lintra (35)
Trick Shot (2)

L’ulo L’ampar (38)
Trick Shot (2)

Blue Squadron Recruit (32)
Trick Shot (2)

Blue Squadron Recruit (32)
Trick Shot (2)

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

It did pretty well. I screwed up my first game and got stomped by Maul, Dooku, and 2 droids. Second game was against 2 Jedi with R2's and Obi-Wan with Battle Meditation, all three with the Delta config, and that was an interesting matchup. Took a long time to drag things down, but Wexley was the star of the show that game. He's shockingly good, and the fail Boost > Composure > Target Lock action worked twice in the match for me and was super good. I realized that with Poe, 90% of the time I was boosting to get positioning, and being stressed was actually an issue in most games. Wexley gets most of the same benefit at a significantly cheaper price, and doesn't stress himself. The Init drop is relevant, but with 5 ships, most aces have a hard time dodging everyone, and the A-Wings can cause serious blockage headaches. I'm not sold on the Trick shots; it's 8 points for usually 1 bonus per turn or so, which is pretty good. But it's still 8 points, and that could turn into optics for Tallie and maybe Heroics. Not sure.

In the game against the Aethersprites, I was pretty shocked at just how hard to kill they were. Obi-Wan handing out Battle Meditation based evades, so that the ships were focus/evading when threatened (and can potentially have multiple focus tokens) make them a huge pain to kill. Especially with the R2's stacking shields back on. Repositioning and taking a focus was pretty common, and again, with Obi-Wan there, there was a serious issue of them always having focus to spend when needed on defense. Several times I put 2-3 shots into a ship for one or zero damage. Weight of numbers and a few good blocks (and Wexley landing a hit/hit/hit/crit shot twice) pushed the game into my favor, but it was closer than I thought seeing it on paper.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I'm playing around with the Maul Miniswarm archetype because I think it has legs, but I'm not sure which of these two is the better direction to go into:

Darth Maul (65)
Hate (3)
Jamming Beam (0)
Count Dooku (9)
General Grievous (3)

Trade Federation Drone (20)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Or, while keeping the 5 drones, change to Maul with Hate and Kraken instead.

Kraken would mean that I want Maul to stick close to the swarm and keep their calculates up, which would make the swarm itself a lot meaner and more resilient.
On the other hand, Grievous and Dooku makes for a pretty mean and survivable ship that doesn't has to keep the swarm in range and can therefore be a lot more free to roam/flank etc.

I'm leaning towards Grievous/Dooku myself, as good as Kraken seems to be.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
poo poo, is there any decent list I can build with just Servants of Strife, and Sith Infiltrator?

Cause due to limited budget, that's all I got (My fiancé has guardians of republic and the stand alone delta pack)

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!

bunnyofdoom posted:

poo poo, is there any decent list I can build with just Servants of Strife, and Sith Infiltrator?

Cause due to limited budget, that's all I got (My fiancé has guardians of republic and the stand alone delta pack)

I'd start with something like this:

New Squadron

(65) Darth Maul [Sith Infiltrator]
(14) Chancellor Palpatine
(3) Hate
(4) Scimitar

(47) General Grievous [Belbullab-22 Starfighter]
(10) Soulless One

(22) Separatist Drone [Vulture-class Droid Fighter]
(4) Energy-Shell Charges

(4) Energy-Shell Charges

Total points: 195

There's some wiggle room in terms of exact upgrades and whatnot, but this should be a decent starting point. The drones aren't a huge threat, but the dice shots can't be ignored and the bigger ships are tough enough to last for a while and have some good tricks.

Edit: as an aside, Maul and Dooku are so hilariously undercosted I honestly can't believe they were really released at these points. Like, Maul is 3 points more than Luke, and is pretty much just better in every way, and has access to Hate. 5k on a large ship with force tokens is so strong, cloaking for extra speed, etc. It's pretty nuts.

Slab Squatthrust fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 27, 2019

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

You can probably do a list that will do alright, yeah. The issue is that low numbers of droids are much less survivable because networked connections are not as powerful. I would keep the droids as lean as possible and just rely on two ace-like ships instead:

Darth Maul (65)
Hate (3)
Count Dooku (9)
Proton Bombs (5)
Scimitar (4)

General Grievous (47)
Treacherous (3)
Impervium Plating (6)
Soulless One (10)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

You can play around with Maul since none of his upgrade apart from Hate are strictly speaking necessary.

EDIT: yeah The Gate had a similar idea. I think the use of Maul and Grievous and two lean drones is a good idea.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Or if you don't like Maul:

Count Dooku (61)
Chancellor Palpatine (14)
Scimitar (4)

This is a pretty fun build. Either you fire at I7 and immediately cloak, or you get fired at while cloaked and decloak in time to perform your own shot and potentially jam whoever fired at you.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

On the only game I've played (A quick build 6 game vs my fiancé) Maul took out a torrent* and got half on Ahsoka in the first round of shooting, so yeah, I'm keeping him.

*To be fair, this was just poo poo dice luck for her. I rolled 3 crits, she blanked out at r3. Crits turned out to be three directs.

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 27, 2019

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I think Maul is pretty much the star player for the separatists at the moment, although I think all of the infiltrator pilots (including dark courier) are decent since the base ship is solid.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Tekopo posted:

You can probably do a list that will do alright, yeah. The issue is that low numbers of droids are much less survivable because networked connections are not as powerful. I would keep the droids as lean as possible and just rely on two ace-like ships instead:

Darth Maul (65)
Hate (3)
Count Dooku (9)
Proton Bombs (5)
Scimitar (4)

General Grievous (47)
Treacherous (3)
Impervium Plating (6)
Soulless One (10)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Energy-Shell Charges (4)

You can play around with Maul since none of his upgrade apart from Hate are strictly speaking necessary.

EDIT: yeah The Gate had a similar idea. I think the use of Maul and Grievous and two lean drones is a good idea.

I am very unimpressed by the Belbulab in the games I've seen. By time you build it up, it costs almost as much as an infiltrator, and the infiltrator is just better.

So do Maul + Dooku, with their favorite tricks, and still get two vultures. Maul even gets mods for both of his shots. And the vultures are at i3 so they can shoot before massed generics like y-wings and arcs

Darth Maul (65)
Hate (3)
General Grievous (3)
Perceptive Copilot (8)

Count Dooku (61)
Scimitar (4)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)
Total: 199

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

ConfusedUs posted:

I am very unimpressed by the Belbulab in the games I've seen. By time you build it up, it costs almost as much as an infiltrator, and the infiltrator is just better.

So do Maul + Dooku, with their favorite tricks, and still get two vultures. Maul even gets mods for both of his shots. And the vultures are at i3 so they can shoot before massed generics like y-wings and arcs

Darth Maul (65)
Hate (3)
General Grievous (3)
Perceptive Copilot (8)

Count Dooku (61)
Scimitar (4)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)

The problem is that I only have one Infiltrator, and Servants of Strife.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

ConfusedUs posted:

Darth Maul (65)
Hate (3)
General Grievous (3)
Perceptive Copilot (8)

Count Dooku (61)
Scimitar (4)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)

Separatist Drone (22)
Energy-Shell Charges (4)

I completely agree on the Belbullab, but two sith infiltrators wasn't within the constraints that bunnyofdoom posted :v:

EDIT: Honestly from what I've seen of prequel stuff so far, but the Belbullab and Torrent are clunkers

Tekopo fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 27, 2019

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Torrent is clearly meant for the role of cheap-rear end filler. Like a Z-95.

Problem is that, just like a Z95, you shouldn't take one unless literally nothing else will fit or because you're that guy (Blaire something?) from Seattle who flies mixed generic swarms into top cuts all over the country.

The Beelzebub is just weirdly costed. It's in this weird place. I'd rather have a couple of vultures than a naked generic bellyrub and I'd rather have an infiltrator than a loaded-down bulbasaur.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Tekopo posted:

Or if you don't like Maul:

Count Dooku (61)
Chancellor Palpatine (14)
Scimitar (4)

This is a pretty fun build. Either you fire at I7 and immediately cloak, or you get fired at while cloaked and decloak in time to perform your own shot and potentially jam whoever fired at you.

Removing a cloak token != decloaking.

E: the Torrent with Dedicated is reasonable, to be honest, but by far the most efficient thing in the whole wave is the generic arc.

E: I have so much fuckery to try out tonight.

thespaceinvader fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Mar 27, 2019

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

thespaceinvader posted:

Removing a cloak token != decloaking.

E: the Torrent with Dedicated is reasonable, to be honest, but by far the most efficient thing in the whole wave is the generic arc.

E: I have so much fuckery to try out tonight.
Ah thanks, wasn't aware there was that distinction. It's still a good trick though.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

ConfusedUs posted:

Torrent is clearly meant for the role of cheap-rear end filler. Like a Z-95.

Problem is that, just like a Z95, you shouldn't take one unless literally nothing else will fit or because you're that guy (Blaire something?) from Seattle who flies mixed generic swarms into top cuts all over the country.

Don’t judge me for wanting to fly a swarm of Torrents :getin:

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Icon Of Sin posted:

Don’t judge me for wanting to fly a swarm of Torrents :getin:

I honestly think there might be mileage in it. Give them all HOming MIssiles and Synchronised Consoles, and support them with a higher-init one to get the lock, probably Odd Ball.

Homing MIssile is a lot scarier when it can actually have locks at low init.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Just have 8 torrents vs 8 droids. Although with energy shells and 8 points to spare, the droids would still have the edge.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

thespaceinvader posted:

I honestly think there might be mileage in it. Give them all HOming MIssiles and Synchronised Consoles, and support them with a higher-init one to get the lock, probably Odd Ball.

Homing MIssile is a lot scarier when it can actually have locks at low init.

I think Oddball mandatory in that list, as the odds of him getting murdered before i5 are pretty slim.

That list is mean because it's either
a) Take a guaranteed damage from each homing missile, or
b) Let them roll 4 dice, modified with a focus, then pass the lock to the next guy.

In neither case should any torrent actually spend the lock.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Yeah, concur with that entirely.

gently caress buying enough Torrents to make it work though.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I'm honestly puzzled why the torrent and belbullab aren't in their own blisters, and why those blisters haven't even been announced yet.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I just like the look of my tiny little bulbasaur

(I need to paint it green). Is Sear* at least worth it in swarm?)

*Who is a Kage warrior. I dumb

EDIT:

Belbullab-22 Starfighter - •Captain Sear - 59
•Captain Sear - Kage Infiltrator (39)
Soulless One (10)
•Kraken (10)

Vulture-class Droid Fighter - Trade Federation Drone - 20
Trade Federation Drone - (20)

I could also drop title/kraken and get an 8th trade fed drone.

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 27, 2019

Slab Squatthrust
Jun 3, 2008

This is mutiny!
Yeah, the list posted was just based on what bunnyofdoom said they owned. Maul, Dooku, and 2 Vultures is strictly better, because the Infiltrator is hilariously undercosted. The thing is cheaper than same Init Aethersprites that take the Delta title. Maul is only a few points more than Luke. They are definitely priced to sell. Which is funny, because basically every other ship in the wave is overpriced except the generic Vulture and Torrent. Which I think is pretty spot on.

Torrent swarm with Sinker and a Seventh Fleet Gunner looks strong on paper, I think people are grossly overstating how bad the Torrent is. 2 points gains them 2 HP over a TIE, Sinker is a better reroll provider than Howl. 5 HP is a big deal. As someone who had to face multiple quad jumpers with my Quad Phantom list, I promise that 5 Hull with 2 agility usually takes at least 3, sometimes 4, shots to kill. That's huge compared to TIEs. I think Sinker is more vulnerable than Iden plus Howl, but that's about the only downside.

Aethersprites are hella pricey, even with the force, and they probably need to come down a few. Still buying some and am gonna try them out. R2's go real nicely on them for 4 points.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

I just like the look of my tiny little bulbasaur

(I need to paint it green). Is Sear* at least worth it in swarm?)

*Who is a Kage warrior. I dumb

EDIT:

Belbullab-22 Starfighter - •Captain Sear - 59
•Captain Sear - Kage Infiltrator (39)
Soulless One (10)
•Kraken (10)

I could also drop title/kraken and get an 8th trade fed drone.
I think the limit on ships is 8 on a single list, so you can’t do 8 drones and sear. Also I prefer energy shells over a 6th drone but that’s just me

Edit: I thought I saw a limit of 8 ships somewhere but I can’t find it now

Tekopo fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 27, 2019

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
The eight ship limit is tucked away in the tournament FAQ. I wanted to run 10 droids at our wave 2 tournament kit but got shot down.

hoiyes
May 17, 2007
The Belabs aren't that bad. Fully loaded Grevious is far more survivable than the sith ship and if you're up against numerous low PS he can really get stuck in. They're also good Relay carriers.

Given the Y wing menace, I think you'd be crazy not to take the PS3 droids. If you have one of each separatist pack you can put this on the table:
New Squadron

(41) Skakoan Ace [Belbullab-22 Starfighter]
(10) Kraken

(4) Energy-Shell Charges

(4) Energy-Shell Charges

(4) Energy-Shell Charges

(65) Darth Maul [Sith Infiltrator]
(3) Hate
(3) General Grievous

Total points: 200

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I haven’t played in a while, but I’m a new area with a new store that does weekly x-wing nights and has a tournament every first Saturday. I have no idea what to expect, so I’m taking my old standby list:

(44) "Pure Sabacc" [TIE/sk Striker]
(6) Shield Upgrade

(44) "Countdown" [TIE/sk Striker]
(6) Shield Upgrade

(30) Seyn Marana [TIE/ln Fighter]
(1) Marksmanship

(32) "Scourge" Skutu [TIE/ln Fighter]

(32) "Mauler" Mithel [TIE/ln Fighter]

Total points: 195

Are there any matchups that will be bad for me with this list? I was thinking about swapping in Iden Versio for double damage-negation shenanigans, which would mean losing the shield upgrade on Countdownakd one of my TIEs...but I’m not quite convinced of that just yet.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
The announcement stuff is happening now at Adepticon.
Wave 5 will be announced at Celebration in 2 weeks.
Legion is getting card-only expansion packs. $10 for the card pack of 60 cards. Hope this comes to xwing

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

They also confirmed that stuff will drop out of Hyperspace at some point.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/FFGames/status/1111333388605104128

Epic is in Wave V

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

"It's coming" does not mean it's in Wave V.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Epic is for sure not in wave V

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

It seems the extreme minority actually played Epic, and even less played it regularly. Most just bought the epic ships for the upgrades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

That's not true!

I bought the raider cause I like using it as a display piece.

Also, gently caress, I love quick build for some unholy reason. Me and Fiancé are going to a wave 2 quickbuild night (For dem sweet metal forces). She's running dutch and two x-wings with protorps and r3s on all of em, and I got Seevor and two scum ys with ICT VTG and crack shot. HAHAHAHAHA.