Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Still haven't played Witcher 3. Now that I've upgraded my computer, it's at the top of my Steam wishlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Elder Scrolls: Blades is in early access, they are starting to send out invite codes in waves.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Elder Scrolls: Blades is in early access, they are starting to send out invite codes in waves.

Is that the phone one?

Will that run on a galaxy s8?

Edit: holy gently caress, this is coming out on Switch? :toot:

Edit: and yep, galaxy s8 compatible! :toot:

https://m.imore.com/elder-scrolls-blades-everything-you-need-know

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Mar 27, 2019

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
I'm playing it now on my S8 Active.

Also, really make sure that the character you make is the one you want to stick with because I can't seem to find a way to delete/change your character once you start playing.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Man, that actually sounds pretty good. Makes me a bit dissapointed I bought another Pixel XL 1 on the cheap when my old one gave out instead of getting a new phone.

Not ~$500-800 dissapointed though.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Vhak lord of hate posted:

I'm playing it now on my S8 Active.

Also, really make sure that the character you make is the one you want to stick with because I can't seem to find a way to delete/change your character once you start playing.

sorry there's actually an npc that lets you change that stuff for 50 GeMs

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

I'm rolling on a Pixel 1 as well. Guessing that means the new TES game is out of reach?

Like you said, I'm sad, but not 5-800 bucks sad.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I have an LG G7, which is fairly modern - certainly newer and more powerful than the OG Pixel, and it let me install despite not being on the article list. I haven't actually tried to play it yet though.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

New Leaf posted:

I have an LG G7, which is fairly modern, and it let me install despite not being on the article list. I haven't actually tried to play it yet though.

That didn't work with my Pixel 1, it won't even let me try to install, sadly.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Vhak lord of hate posted:

sorry there's actually an npc that lets you change that stuff for 50 GeMs

is that the IAP currency? :v:

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I got the access and am downloading the files on my Pixel 2 right now.

Chances are someone will put the sideload version online soon.

Zander13
Apr 6, 2011
Anyone figure out how to do combo? The tutorial doesn't really cover everything.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Zander13 posted:

Anyone figure out how to do combo? The tutorial doesn't really cover everything.

Similar to other combo systems, hit them and it resets if you miss or get hit back. Smaller weapons take less hold down time to swing so that's why they're good for building up combos.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

is that the IAP currency? :v:

Yes, but you get them from chests sometimes too (chests open after a certain amount of time and you can only have one opening at once)

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

So scratch what I said, I could install and did the little fight against the Thalmar and then it told me about the limited release and I couldn't advance, but it did work on my G7.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

So, the hub part... Is there some sort of town building element? Also, are there an other multiplayer aspects to it other than the arena fighting?

I'd check for myself, but I'm currently using an LG G4 and I'm getting a Samsung S8 on Friday.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So, the hub part... Is there some sort of town building element? Also, are there an other multiplayer aspects to it other than the arena fighting?

I'd check for myself, but I'm currently using an LG G4 and I'm getting a Samsung S8 on Friday.

Yeah it has a town building element. The early access doesn't have the arena

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Whelp, my Blades game on Op6t is stuck on "THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING BLADES!" screen. Hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow morning.

e: Oops, I didn't read the bottom carefully. I got a notification I can download the game but not play it :crossarms:

ijii fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Mar 28, 2019

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Bethesda website crashed while I was creating an account in order to play Blades and now I can't log into the game or back onto their website because it says my e-mail is in use so good game I guess!!

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Grand Mountain Adventure is a really neat looking top down open world skiing game that came out of a months long beta period today. The first mountain is free to play, with four more available for a $5 IAP.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 28, 2019

Anfauglir
Jun 8, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

Grand Mountain Adventure is a really neat looking top down open world skiing game that came out of a months long beta period today. The first mountain is free to play, with four more available for a $5 IAP.

Very important question do I get chased by a yeti

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

mrkillboy posted:

This is a great little game!

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
Ski game is fun. I was skeptical but I'm enjoying it

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It rules Elder Scroll: Blades was made available to everyone but inaccessible to nearly everyone.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

mrkillboy posted:

Hey this is pretty neat, I like the music cues when you hit a checkpoint :unsmith:

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

mrkillboy posted:

I didn't know a spiritual sequel to Ski Free is something I needed in my life, but there you go. Game owns.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Not Android-related but today I learned Inkle (dev of Sorcery games and 80 days) is going to release a new narrative game on PC, mac and PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUgtMlkwXRA

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Grand Mountain protip: you can slap other skiiers into the powder by double tapping near them. You will never not want to do this.

Anfauglir posted:

Very important question do I get chased by a yeti

I don't know but I did get killed by a bear.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Cultist Simulator is coming out on April 2. If you pre-register before it comes out, you'll be able to buy it for $4.99 instead of the normal $6.99

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Cultist Simulator is coming out on April 2. If you pre-register before it comes out, you'll be able to buy it for $4.99 instead of the normal $6.99

Oo nice, I've heard good things about that one.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdigious.cultist&hl=en_US

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

The beta Elder Scrolls game works the same way on iOS, you can download it and it just shows a "we'll let you know when you're added to the beta" type of message.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Fiz is on sale for $0.99.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Some incredibly niche memeage here:

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The mountain game is very chill. Its really nice!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Has anyone played the Teen Titans Go mobile game? I saw an ad for it and gave it a shot but the text and menu go off the edge of my screen and there is no way to adjust zoom..

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Some incredibly niche memeage here:

The hell am I looking at?

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Kheldarn posted:

Still haven't played Witcher 3. Now that I've upgraded my computer, it's at the top of my Steam wishlist.

I just bought witch 3 on GoG the other day for 7 quid. Dunno if it's still on sale

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

New Leaf posted:

Has anyone played the Teen Titans Go mobile game? I saw an ad for it and gave it a shot but the text and menu go off the edge of my screen and there is no way to adjust zoom..

The teeny titan games? I liked them. They are basically paper Mario esque RPGs with less depth. The 2nd game is just the first game with more stuff added and a new story.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Shwqa posted:

The 2nd game is just the first game with more stuff added and a new story.

My dude. This is most every sequel.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Sextro posted:

My dude. This is most every sequel.

Unfortunately not paper Mario sequels :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I just wish I could get the screen to work properly.. It's really annoying right now. I wonder if it's because I'm on an LG G7. The screen is really tall and narrow for some reason, it might be trying to do the full height resolution but that doesn't jive with the width. Can anyone think of a fix?