Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Donny still thinks its 2016, he has no more victory to utilize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1111773916547162112

Tax - https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1111349995620483072

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Love me daddy

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
No loving way that's real.

Now to take a nice big sip of water...

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

If nothing else in this world, I will be happy knowing that I never had to desperately try get my dad's attention and approval like this large adult failson.

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008

Madkal posted:

Willing to put money on the driver being someone who gets offended when they hear other people speaking in Spanish.

I mean they say gently caress YOUR feelings, not their snowflake feelings.

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Was on way home from work and a truck in front of me had a decal

TRUMP 2020
gently caress YOUR FEELINGS

The cruelty is the point.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you

lmao i love this, wow. unbelievable

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1111671733478739968

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

A Role In Trump's Reelection Campaign is Purgatory for shitheads.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Critical posted:

A Role In Trump's Reelection Campaign is Purgatory for shitheads.
It's more free money than you or I will ever seen in our lives.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

It's probably easier to embezzle money from the campaign than to steal from a Federal agency

Wendell
May 11, 2003

pacerhimself posted:

The designers really dropped the ball by making the pencil-as-a-neck thick as gently caress.

Yeah, they clearly don’t even know what the insult is supposed to mean.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Wendell posted:

Yeah, they clearly don’t even know what the insult is supposed to mean.

They might as well have photoshopped his face onto George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

These people think they will live forever. Goddamn. Just go away.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Saw one with "I'm a Trump Democrat" the other day, which is kind of like declaring "I'm a Custer Cheyenne"

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

DeathChicken posted:

Saw one with "I'm a Trump Democrat" the other day, which is kind of like declaring "I'm a Custer Cheyenne"

Not really, I mean, didn’t the Cheyenne defeat Custer?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

DeathChicken posted:

more like declaring "I'm a loving Moron"

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1111688875704020994

Not USPOL but lol

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My new favorite Trump family self-own

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Thaddius the Large posted:

Not really, I mean, didn’t the Cheyenne defeat Custer?

mostly lakota but yeah it was a group of peoples

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

DeathChicken posted:

I mean it's been a few years since everyone just decided that continuing to lie when everyone already knows you're lying and you know they know you're lying is just how things work now, so yeah, why not?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

They’re still not going to do another referendum, are they?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

haveblue posted:

Nope they voted that down

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

haveblue posted:

another referendum is really dangerous, A) the precedent of 'we just keep getting redos on votes we don't like' isn't awesome one on the whole even if this specific vote was indeed stupid as poo poo and B) they really run the risk that if the vote doesn't go the good way again they further embolden an already thirsty rear end UKIP type of rightie that's HORNY for a hard brexit and very mad that May is being a wimp and 'trying to make a deal that won't instantly start the country's death spiral'.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1111727186493480966?s=21

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

If I burn my store down, debt collectors will just find an empty lot when they come by, making me the winner!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

sexpig by night posted:

If I burn my store down, debt collectors will just find an empty lot when they come by, making me the winner!

This is basically how Trump has done business for decades so he's totally going to do it here

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/1111785042777423872

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

haveblue posted:

This is basically how Trump has done business for decades so he's totally going to do it here

yea but this time he forgot to get a massive, overvalued insurance plan based on his name alone! Donny you hosed the scam up put the matches down!

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

sexpig by night posted:

Considering that Trump is a huge fan of abusing bankruptcy to avoid debts, this is only a slight exaggeration on his actual business practices.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

He still doesn’t know what a tariff is

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Trump will be buried without ever googling 'what is a tariff' and at this point I just respect it.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/katierogers/status/1111796576366878720

This is insane.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
very angrily and actively refusing to learn a basic fact you're horned up about is an alpha move, I'm sorry but it is

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I know a dude who thinks all the kickers in the NFL are white because they're all soccer players who wash out of Euro leagues and black people are, I guess, a mix of too dumb to kick the football right but also too good at soccer back home to wash out, despite the whole 'the soccer kick improved NFL kicking' thing being a thing from, like, the sixties and now every player just knows how to kick the ball so we don't need soccer dudes. He brings it up near every chance he gets, he gets angry when a game is decided by field goals because of it. He's powerful, and every time he has to be explained that that kicker played college football and just angrily huffs about him probably playing soccer for fun he gets more powerful.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

I’m going to punish Mexico for not fixing something that isn’t their fault!

*proceeds to make root cause worse*

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

They unintentionally made that look pretty badass. Take the garbage text off the bottom and I'd rock that. Hell someone should steal the design and modify it a bit and totally upend the message.

And yeah, they did gently caress up in not making the neck thinner.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

sexpig by night posted:

another referendum is really dangerous, A) the precedent of 'we just keep getting redos on votes we don't like' isn't awesome one on the whole even if this specific vote was indeed stupid as poo poo and

Your preference is to ruin an entire country for generations because you are worried about some hypothetical issue of people being allowed to vote too much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus christ, this stupid fucker is gonna blow up the economy bigly and turn everyone even more against us. thank god he is underwater in a bunch of the swing states.

Jealous Cow posted:

I’m going to punish Mexico for not fixing something that isn’t their fault!

*proceeds to make root cause worse*

yeah, like even some of the other smarter republicans at least sorta talk about how increasing aid to those countries and such would help the problem somewhat(even if they are saying it as empty rhetoric) this stupid fucker just wants to turn them into mad max land because "gently caress browns and central america in general"