Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose side of the New War of Love & Brains are you on?
IshiBame
IshIino
View Results

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
It feels like a sure thing, but I'm not precluding the possibility of it being a bait & switch detail to be revealed later on in the story. What's actually important, though, is how and when Iino realizes who it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Hunt11 posted:

So I know this has nothing to do with the most recent chapter, but is there any consensus about Ishigami giving Iino the bookmark that she loves so much?

It's 99% guaranteed to be Ishigami at the point we're at. Especially since the flower shows up in extras related to chapters that focus on either of them.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Fundamentally they're both good people and I love em

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The chapter it's introduced is called "Thus Yu Ishigami Closed His Eyes (Part 2)". Even though he's not even in the chapter, it's supposed to be a core part of his arc.`

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I honestly can't wait to see her reaction when she finds out.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Same its going to be glorious

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i assume by that point it will be so obvious to her that she'll just roll her eyes (before confessing her love for him)

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i assume by that point it will be so obvious to her that she'll just roll her eyes (before confessing her love for him)

I disagree as my bet is that the bookmark revelation will just start of the second round of Tsun/Tsun combat with none of the subtleties of the previous round.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

El Burbo posted:

The chapter it's introduced is called "Thus Yu Ishigami Closed His Eyes (Part 2)". Even though he's not even in the chapter, it's supposed to be a core part of his arc.`

The bookmark, yeah, but it's actually foreshadowed much earlier in Miko's introductory arc, where the flower appears as the extra for the chapter where Ishigami reveals his reasons for why he wants the StuCo to beat Miko by a landslide.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaguya_sama/comments/9zvhip/a_reacts_to_kaguya_wants_to_be_confessed_to/

I ssw the /a/ reacts video for chapter 70, and in response to 'anyone who wears boxers is a manwhore' line by ishigami, an anon made the comment: 'Kaguya must now identify prez's choice of underwear to fully qualify his purity'

I can't stop smiling, help!

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So what chapter is everyone most looking forward to/hoping will be animated in a hypothetical second season? Assuming that the cut off point will be the sports festival I would love to see chapter 79: Kaguya wants to be examined.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

So what chapter is everyone most looking forward to/hoping will be animated in a hypothetical second season? Assuming that the cut off point will be the sports festival I would love to see chapter 79: Kaguya wants to be examined.

The Kaguya courtroom scene + the chapter with the game made by the tabletop club. :discourse:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Still waiting for Ch 36 to be adapted

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I want to see the rap battle voiced but also am worried about the rap battle being voiced. Also any other fujiwara suffering by shirogane

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Folt The Bolt posted:

The Kaguya courtroom scene + the chapter with the game made by the tabletop club. :discourse:

Anything involving the tabletop club will be great.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

My favorite chapters are the rap battle chapters but those probably won't be in a season 2.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Bad news, folks.

I'm hoping this is an April Fool's joke, but if not, I really hope someone else continues this series.

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
It's probably an April Fool's joke.

I mean, like, it has the Viz logo on it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
The alt text in the image is "lol". Their 404 page is still bowing anime girls. It's gotta be a prank.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

It’s a joke. Even Jag faked the series ending during the re-election arc, back in 2017 I think it was.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

It's an April Fools prank.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what is april fools

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I present the language of the gods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkNE_f3aG_Q

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Hunt11 posted:

I really hope they do the chapter with the cake cos it has my favourite Hayasaka moment.

"Sigh....you didn't used to be this stupid."

Also looking forward to all of the remaining Shirogane-Fujiwara training chapters.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

what is april fools

turn off all your monitors

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

New Chapter (144) is up!!!

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Maki...

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

is cute!

And also suffering.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Will Maki ever get a win?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a maki who wins wouldn't be maki at all

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I just feel so sorry for her.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Maki suffering shows that all is normal with the world

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

This chapter really made empathize with Ice-Kaguya. She's just really really bad at showing any kind of weakness or emotion and you kind of need to do that to get into a relationship.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Also her admitting her liking prez was cute as gently caress

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Being Maki is suffering

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Wasn’t feeling the past two chapters but this one is on point!

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

boredsatellite posted:

Also her admitting her liking prez was cute as gently caress

I found her thirst for prez to be super cute as well.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Will Maki ever get a win?

She's a winner in the hearts and minds of the readers.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i always love the callbacks, and seeing maki suffer makes it even sweeter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Pharohman777 posted:

I found her thirst for prez to be super cute as well.

Ice Kaguya is really blunt in an adorable way