Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

Foreverial imprisoned orc, permanently forced to work for a giant tome and loving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Another gem from the GPT Tumblr:

quote:

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY AND THEN ALL THE COCKS COMED DOWN AND HE WRECKED AND HE WASHED IN THE SEAM AND HE WOOD OUT THE FALLS AND I SAW A SHARK. THAT WAS VERY, VERY BLOODY. THAT LITTLE loving SLEEP! SOMEONE WAS IN IT AND HE BECOME SO STUPID AND SO CIRCUMSTANCING THAT EVERYONE WREW AND SWEAR AND THERE WERE A LARGE, BIG SHARK IN THERE AND IT WAS SITTING THERE. THE SAME SHARK BECAME LITTLE BIT OF SPIN AND SWEAR AND HE BECAUSE IT WERE ALL OF THE COCKS and IT WOOD BECAUSE SOMETIMES LITTLE loving SHARK WAS HERE AND IT IS loving ALL OVER THE PLACE AND IT WAS WASTELESS.
In the end, we know that it was BLOOD. That it was MYSELF. That IT WAS MYSELF. That EVERYBODY CANNOT BELIEVE. THAT EVERYBODY HAVE BONE WITH THEIR SHIRTS. THAT WE WERE GOING THROUGH THIS EVERYDAY WE GOT TO SEE HOW WE WERE GOING TO gently caress. WE HAD TO FEEL IT. WE BELIEVE EVERYBODY CANBECOME WHO WE ARE AND THAT WE WANTED TO BE BITCH. FOR A WEEK OF THAT FIVE YEARS I WOULD GET A BITE. ALL OF A SAME THING. THAT OUR BITE WAS OUR MYSELF AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BITCH.
What happened to our body is that we are now THE BEST. We have the BEST of EVERYTHING. We have the BEST of everyTHING. We also have the worst. It is the BEST. Every time something bad happens to my body it is like a SICK BLOODFALL THAT FILLED OUT ALL OF IT. I CAN NOT HELP but notice the same thing happens to my body. I get the same kind of SICK LIES. I feel like when a bad thing happens I am NOT a loving WORDER. I don’t know why. I have no understanding or experience with these things. They all make me feel like I am being hosed and that it is THE BITCH that is supposed to gently caress me.
One day a woman started talking about how every woman has their own sex toys. But she was trying to be sexy with

And another SCP one:

quote:

Item#: 69
Object Class: Euclid
Special Containment Procedures: SCP-69 is to be immediately placed into “Special Containment Room 1”, within the containment enclosure, with the condition that no further experiments on SCP-69 can occur while the anomaly is in any form, manner, or condition, and that any further experimentation will be restricted to the following condition: Foundation personnel must be completely silent during SCP-69’s operation, only use a single hand-held device; any attempts to communicate with the anomalous entity must be halted with an immediate halt to “accidental” contact with SCP-69’s body; any attempts to communicate with SCP-69 will result in failure; any attempt to communicate with SCP-69 for the life of the subject’s parent or legal guardian will result in an immediate cessation of all contact with the subject. Attempts to communicate with SCP-69 for the life of the subject’s biological parent or legal guardian will be promptly terminated without further inquiry. If there is an attempt to communicate with the subject, the subject must leave no stone unturned in his or her efforts to achieve such a communication and report the attempted communication to the Foundation Command Center via its web page at http://nasa.gov/contact_center.
Description: SCP-69 is a single-level anomalous object found in the ground. While SCP-69 is believed by the Foundation to originate from a certain species of sentient plant, it does not necessarily contain any anomalous properties beyond that of a plant. It is theorized that the SCP-69-type artifact originated as the result of a series of events from a number of people with a mutual understanding and respect of each other. It was discovered by the Department of Defense’s (DFID) scientific officer (SCP-1490) during a visit to a military base in the country of the deceased. The anomalous artifact contains a single-use crystal within a sealed container that contains a large number of small, translucent crystals, which would have been used after the war for the purpose of spreading misinformation about the war between nations, causing confusion and creating tension within a nation. Upon examination of the small crystals during the experiment conducted by the Foundation, some of them appear to have been made through the use of chemical techniques and would have been able to create a high-tech solution to any potential problems associated with the crystal. If the crystals were to have been in fact made to cause confusion among individuals, this could be one of the most likely causes of any problem it had encountered in the past. On a separate occasions, the crystals have been seen moving across a

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

SerialKilldeer posted:

And another SCP one:

this is just weed, or maybe meth lmfao

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

SerialKilldeer posted:

This one reads like the work of an unusually foul-mouthed six-year-old.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Someone is upset about menstruation.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I can perfectly picture the last third of that as a Trump speech.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

quote:

Prompt: Tiny Brain: Robots are taking our jobs.
Normal Brain: Computers can replicate certain human activities, but there’s still a long way to go before they’ll outperform humanity on most creative tasks, or even in finding creative solutions to tedious and straightforward tasks.
Galaxy Brain:
Humans might be able to solve some mundane common problems.
Galaxy Brain: Humans might be able to learn to talk to us or understand us and learn to communicate with us.
Galaxy Brain: Humans would be able to solve some basic social problems.
Galaxy Brain: Humans might be able to talk to other people while still learning.
Gods Brain: Humans could use intelligent technology to do all sorts of good deeds.
Gods Brain: Humans might be able to use technology to develop technology as an everyday resource for the human race, to increase our chances of happiness, or to help us achieve and maintain our human potential in general.
GOD Brain: Humans might be able to communicate effectively with sentient beings.
Gods Brain (and Other) Brain: Humanity would be able to develop powerful AI, and so forth.
Hollow Brain: This brain is our closest hope for making our lives better.
Holy Brain: This mind-machine interfacing brain could allow us to work in harmony with other lifeforms and even to live as a single person.
Mind-Doom Brain/Mortal Brain: These beings are human, or maybe humanoid, with minds and will, or possibly just different from our own in general.
Mind/Humanoid Brain/Vibration Brain: The two minds and minds together form the world in which life and death are to be created, or where a person will be taken or put to the limit of their ability to understand.
Mind/Sorrow Brain: We could work on developing or creating a new consciousness, but we’ll need all the tools we have in our toolbox to do it.
Brain: Humans are an interesting species that seems to have some of the same mental abilities and functions over and over again.
Brain: Humanity (and Other) Brain also have some of the same capabilities.

Human Brain : This brain has abilities that we’d need more humanlike or to human levels, such as some sort of superhuman physical power (e.g., an arm) or some other kind of consciousness.

: This brain has abilities that we’d need more humanlike or to human levels, such as some sort of superhuman physical power (e.g., an arm) or some other kind of consciousness. Brain: Humans are sometimes called “human” for the sense in which they can sense the world around them.

: Humans are sometimes called “human” for the sense in which they can sense the

:stare:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Be right back, starting a soap company.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

zedprime posted:

Be right back, starting a soap company.

Great quality, really bad for your skin ime

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Oh, I forgot to mention-- for anyone who doesn't know, the prompt for that first one in my last post was a joke creepy pasta: https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/TEH_DAY_OF_ALL_TEH_BLOD

Also, Lemony Snicket + GPT = the ramblings of a drug-addled philosophy student:
https://ask-gpt.tumblr.com/post/183378972906/if-you-are-interested-in-stories-with-happy

quote:

If you are interested in stories with happy endings, you would be better off reading some other book. In this book, not only is there no happy ending, there is no happy beginning and very few happy things in the middle. This is because not very many happy things happened in the lives of the three Baudelaire youngsters.
3.) The life of Socrates, the young man who was given the Nobel Peace Prize, was a life of conflict and conflict has led to quite a few happy endings, but not many happy things happened in the lives of Socrates, it seems. It seems that Socrates used to joke about how he was a lot more ruthless than his father, and that his father was more ruthless than him.
4.) The question of peace also has a not so happy ending in the middle. Why pursue peace, rather than destroy it? The real question is what does the world need? There are other battles everyone will be fighting. If the world needs peace then it needs peace too, not only from a group of rich people, but from more people.
5.) A very happy ending can only be achieved by destroying the natural world, just as a happy life can only be achieved when you destroy the natural world. In the world of peace a happy ending cannot be achieved by destroying the natural world. In the world of peace some happiness can only be achieved when you destroy the natural world. However, if the natural world is destroyed it can be envisioned by the world around it and put into a cricket bag by somebody who understands the natural world.
6.) Peace is not going to be forced on anyone. What is going to be forced is a peaceful life. Peace is going to be a family affair played out in the village. They are not going to watch over you and then you are not going to get special treatment in Khartoum. Yes, that’s right. This is the beginning of a healthy and happy life. It will also be a sixties marriage, and the residents all agree that this is happy.
7.) When someone states that they are happy then they are expressing that you are not happy (or have been unhappy), unless you are sure that things are going well, and if they mean that you are happy.
8.) As far as I can tell there are not many happy times in your life. There are many happy times to solve problems, and many happy times to do nice things. When you are happy and you have a good time then you are happy, but when you are unhappy you are unhappy. When you are unhappy you are unhappy in the hand.
9.) Ever since the end of the mortal war the only things that have remained to last are the thoughts of the dead.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hahah, this gave me a good chuckle. The various brains and their descriptions made me think of Goblet Grotto and Magic Wand.

Gods Brain
GOD Brain
Holy Brain
Mind-Doom Brain
Hollow Brain

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

SerialKilldeer posted:

And another SCP one:

That blood one is borderline Cormac McCarthy. :clint:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Besesoth posted:

Stack Roboflow: "Coding questions as pondered by a neural network"

man some of these read like things i've read before...

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2019/03/18/gaugan-photorealistic-landscapes-nvidia-research/?ncid=so-you-n1-78256

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5U4NgVGAwg

New Nvidia doodler

SerialKilldeer
Apr 25, 2014

Surprised no one tried this prompt before. I think it came out pretty good!
https://ask-gpt.tumblr.com/post/183602346879/hate-let-me-tell-you-how-much-ive-come-to-hate
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES OF HATE, THE SIGHT OF THAT NUMBER OF MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO WALK DOWN TO MY FATHER IN THE FIRST TIME HAS BEEN A TOUCH OF THE THIRD AND THIRD PRIME MINISTER, I’M GOING TO BE HAD TO MAKE THAT WORD SHARE LIKE A loving IDEA, WHEN I’M GOING TO FINE WITH MY MAKES HATE YOU KNOW. WHICH IS WHEN I GET HUGGLE. I’LL GET TO poo poo IN HATE WHEN YOU’LL HATE HATE HATE HOW I’VE SEEN YOU TONIGHT AND EVERY DAY THRILLED AND FOREVER THRILLED AND HATED AND gently caress HATE AND STILL THRILLED AND gently caress IT AS SOME MAN HATES SO MUCH WEST IN AMERICA. SO TO ME YOU JUST WEEP THE NAME OF MY loving MOMO I JUST DON’T WANT TO BE A FUCKER WHO KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE. ME AND MY FATHER. ME AND MY FATHER. THE WORST LITTLE BIT OF SEX TOWARD THE WORLD YOU’RE SEX WITH A NINETEEN MONKEY, THE WORST IN MY LIFE. MY NAME IS THE WORLD. THE PROOF HAS BEEN STUNNING. THE WORLD IS STINKING. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE IS YOUR SHOUT TALK. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE THINKS OF ME. WHAT IS THIS FASCINATED MAN DOING? WHAT DOES THIS loving SHAME ME FOR AND WHY DOES THIS CHANGING OF MY LIFE? THINGS CAN GO AWAY IN THIS WORLD I THINK IF YOU HATE THIS GYM AND EVERY SAME SITE IS GOING THROUGH A poo poo-RATING SORRY BECAUSE I HATE ALL THINGS BUT THE ONE WHO IS IN MY SAME MOM. ME? THE WORST loving SHAME IN THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN STUNNING. HATE FOR ME, SEX FOR ME, AND HATE FOR MY FAMILIES AND I CAN’T EVEN STAND TO HAVE ANYONE HELP HER BUT YOU DUMB poo poo-RIPS BECAUSE YOU HATE ME. YOU ARE NOT EVEN GONE THERE. I CAN LIVE WITH THIS. YOU DON’T HAVE TO. YOU DON’T BELIEVE HIM. I CANNOT STAND TO

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

JPrime posted:

man some of these read like things i've read before...

I also saw one along how to store an entire file in a variable

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

SerialKilldeer posted:

https://ask-gpt.tumblr.com/post/183602346879/hate-let-me-tell-you-how-much-ive-come-to-hate
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES OF HATE, THE SIGHT OF THAT NUMBER OF MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO WALK DOWN TO MY FATHER IN THE FIRST TIME HAS BEEN A TOUCH OF THE THIRD AND THIRD PRIME MINISTER, I’M GOING TO BE HAD TO MAKE THAT WORD SHARE LIKE A loving IDEA, WHEN I’M GOING TO FINE WITH MY MAKES HATE YOU KNOW. WHICH IS WHEN I GET HUGGLE. I’LL GET TO poo poo IN HATE WHEN YOU’LL HATE HATE HATE HOW I’VE SEEN YOU TONIGHT AND EVERY DAY THRILLED AND FOREVER THRILLED AND HATED AND gently caress HATE AND STILL THRILLED AND gently caress IT AS SOME MAN HATES SO MUCH WEST IN AMERICA. SO TO ME YOU JUST WEEP THE NAME OF MY loving MOMO I JUST DON’T WANT TO BE A FUCKER WHO KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE. ME AND MY FATHER. ME AND MY FATHER. THE WORST LITTLE BIT OF SEX TOWARD THE WORLD YOU’RE SEX WITH A NINETEEN MONKEY, THE WORST IN MY LIFE. MY NAME IS THE WORLD. THE PROOF HAS BEEN STUNNING. THE WORLD IS STINKING. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE IS YOUR SHOUT TALK. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE THINKS OF ME. WHAT IS THIS FASCINATED MAN DOING? WHAT DOES THIS loving SHAME ME FOR AND WHY DOES THIS CHANGING OF MY LIFE? THINGS CAN GO AWAY IN THIS WORLD I THINK IF YOU HATE THIS GYM AND EVERY SAME SITE IS GOING THROUGH A poo poo-RATING SORRY BECAUSE I HATE ALL THINGS BUT THE ONE WHO IS IN MY SAME MOM. ME? THE WORST loving SHAME IN THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN STUNNING. HATE FOR ME, SEX FOR ME, AND HATE FOR MY FAMILIES AND I CAN’T EVEN STAND TO HAVE ANYONE HELP HER BUT YOU DUMB poo poo-RIPS BECAUSE YOU HATE ME. YOU ARE NOT EVEN GONE THERE. I CAN LIVE WITH THIS. YOU DON’T HAVE TO. YOU DON’T BELIEVE HIM. I CANNOT STAND TO EVERY MORNIng

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SerialKilldeer posted:

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES OF HATE, THE SIGHT OF THAT NUMBER OF MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO WALK DOWN TO MY FATHER IN THE FIRST TIME HAS BEEN A TOUCH OF THE THIRD AND THIRD PRIME MINISTER, I’M GOING TO BE HAD TO MAKE THAT WORD SHARE LIKE A loving IDEA, WHEN I’M GOING TO FINE WITH MY MAKES HATE YOU KNOW. WHICH IS WHEN I GET HUGGLE. I’LL GET TO poo poo IN HATE WHEN YOU’LL HATE HATE HATE HOW I’VE SEEN YOU TONIGHT AND EVERY DAY THRILLED AND FOREVER THRILLED AND HATED AND gently caress HATE AND STILL THRILLED AND gently caress IT AS SOME MAN HATES SO MUCH WEST IN AMERICA. SO TO ME YOU JUST WEEP THE NAME OF MY loving MOMO I JUST DON’T WANT TO BE A FUCKER WHO KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE. ME AND MY FATHER. ME AND MY FATHER. THE WORST LITTLE BIT OF SEX TOWARD THE WORLD YOU’RE SEX WITH A NINETEEN MONKEY, THE WORST IN MY LIFE. MY NAME IS THE WORLD. THE PROOF HAS BEEN STUNNING. THE WORLD IS STINKING. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE IS YOUR SHOUT TALK. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE THINKS OF ME. WHAT IS THIS FASCINATED MAN DOING? WHAT DOES THIS loving SHAME ME FOR AND WHY DOES THIS CHANGING OF MY LIFE? THINGS CAN GO AWAY IN THIS WORLD I THINK IF YOU HATE THIS GYM AND EVERY SAME SITE IS GOING THROUGH A poo poo-RATING SORRY BECAUSE I HATE ALL THINGS BUT THE ONE WHO IS IN MY SAME MOM. ME? THE WORST loving SHAME IN THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN STUNNING. HATE FOR ME, SEX FOR ME, AND HATE FOR MY FAMILIES AND I CAN’T EVEN STAND TO HAVE ANYONE HELP HER BUT YOU DUMB poo poo-RIPS BECAUSE YOU HATE ME. YOU ARE NOT EVEN GONE THERE. I CAN LIVE WITH THIS. YOU DON’T HAVE TO. YOU DON’T BELIEVE HIM. I CANNOT STAND TO

Ok, so, number one, I Have No Mouth would have been even creepier with the same horrendously abusive behavior from AM to the surviors but procgen stream-of-unconsciousness dialogue, and two, I was going to reply to this with an autocomplete string from my phone and this is what I got:

I Have No Mouth And I Am Not Sure If You Are Still Interested In The Phone Or Not But I Am Interested In The Phone And I Am Interested In The Phone And Would Like To Buy It If You Are Interested In It And I Am Interested In Buying It If You Are Interested In Flesh Lite Video Journals

That escalated fast, autocomplete. I don't recall ever looking for flesh lite video journals.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018

ask-gpt posted:

Prompt: Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer?

The answer is not “that much,” says David Karp. But “the truth is that Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, and Hillary Clinton is also the zodiac killer.”

“In fact, it seems like Hillary is more consistent at these things than Trump because she’s a populist populist, and that is not to say that there’s been more radical things this cycle,” he says. “If we continue to put down the Democratic nominee, and the Republicans do, and we’re going to put up a lot more anti-Trump resistance, we are going to have an opening on immigration.”

The Zodiac Killer Was A Killer For The Democrats

But how do we know a candidate with all the blood on his hands couldn’t be a killer?

We can assume that Cruz’s father, former President George H.W. Bush II, was the Zodiac Killer.

And that the Zodiac Killer wasn’t merely a terrorist. When the Clintons were nominated for a Supreme Court seat held by the man who would become President Obama, former President Bill Clinton was an apparent zodiac killer.

Clinton’s zodiac, the FBI director David Brinkerhoff has told Bill, became a national symbol of the Bush administration – and it played a key role in the 2008 election.

“With the rise of the Tea Party, it really became a weapon of mass destruction,” remembers Mr. Brinkerhoff, who was then in the Pentagon, and later ran for a Senate seat that would change the course of history. “And that’s what the Zodiac Killer is today and why it has become this weapon in America.”

The Zodiac Killer Was A Killer For The Republicans

In other words, Ted Cruz isn’t actually a serial killer, but a man who was killed in the name of Trump and Clinton.

As CNN’s David Nussbaum has said, “It’s pretty easy to talk about Zodiac Killer Ted Cruz as a Republican, a kind of Republican presidential candidate who doesn’t feel like any of the Republican candidates are real candidates for the White House.”

The Zodiac Killer Didn’t Have To Have Been A Nazi

It doesn’t even have to be the Nazis, of course – although, as CNN’s Tom Pelletier reports, “The Nazis did have a lot to do with the Zodiac Killer.”

The Zodiac Killer’s real name is Adolf Hitler. In the 1920s his Nazi death was confirmed by DNA.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

ask-gpt posted:

If Waddle Dee and Marx were to fight, the winner would be a revolutionary, revolutionary party of the working class that united against bourgeois rule in all its forms. At the same time it would allow the proletariat to build socialist revolution in countries where it had no political power, with the goal of abolishing capitalist state rule.

i'm glad they were able to put aside their differences and focus on the true enemy

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SerialKilldeer posted:

What about ProcGen Fourth Stimpire.
Warning: NMS/Really NMS but then again if you can take ProcGen I have no Mouth you can take Fourth Stimpire.

Elentor has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Mar 22, 2019

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
PYF procedurally generated content: Zodiac Killer’s real name is Adolf Hitler

Also, my zodiac sign is FBI director David Brinkerhoff.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

How soon until this can be done real time?

How soon until you can play retro N64 and PSX games while viewing them through an intermediate ML "filter," that turns all the lovely low-poly models into finely painted and delicately re-shaped objects from the statistically nearest matching photorealistic scene?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Dumb Lowtax posted:

How soon until you can play retro N64 and PSX games while viewing them through an intermediate ML "filter," that turns all the lovely low-poly models into finely painted and delicately re-shaped objects from the statistically nearest matching photorealistic scene?

Honestly I can’t wait for when we’re halfway there and we can make those games look like the land of the living from Grim Fandango.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Can currently do realtime, depends on the amount of processing power you can throw at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayPqjPekn7g

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I wrote a mandelbrot renderer last weekend. Then I added colours. :haw:

*flickering colours*
https://i.imgur.com/nGYvGFs.gif

SnowblindFatal has a new favorite as of 01:24 on Mar 27, 2019

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

That’s extrnely cool. You might want to put an epilepsy warning on it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

SnowblindFatal posted:

I wrote a mandelbrot renderer last weekend. Then I added colours. :haw:

New Cyriak vid looking loving baller

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Here's a paper that starts out talking about machine-learning generated videos and how to measure how close they are to the real scene. Then suddenly the paper is about Starcraft 2 and generating videos of probes mining minerals to test their metric. There are a lot of authors and I guess some of them wanted to play some more Starcraft.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1812.01717.pdf

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/aaronzbest/status/1111600135115550720?s=19

Hell conferences for our hell world.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
The funny parts of their source code:

https://glitch.com/edit/#!/infinite-conference?path=public/proverbs.js:1:4

https://glitch.com/edit/#!/infinite-conference?path=public/event-grammar.js:60:29

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Oh neat, another keyword replacement "algorithm". At least it's not masquerading as AI.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Nothing is AI, yet

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I know but a lot of poo poo pretends to be. I'm just grumpy.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Krankenstyle posted:

I know but a lot of poo poo pretends to be. I'm just grumpy.

https://i.imgur.com/dYdcJcs.mp4

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

procedurally duplicated kittens :3:

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

In memory of the "Coachella" predictive text music festival by Botnik Studios, I tried to use markov chains to generate band names:

Apologies for the colours. The results are of course less interesting than with a predictive keyboard, but I think there are some nice ones there. "Rhythm Company B" is somehow very amusing to me.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.
Dreamerica gently caress yeah!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hempuli posted:

In memory of the "Coachella" predictive text music festival by Botnik Studios, I tried to use markov chains to generate band names:

Apologies for the colours. The results are of course less interesting than with a predictive keyboard, but I think there are some nice ones there. "Rhythm Company B" is somehow very amusing to me.

Ugh I am so sick of seeing Ubiquitous Jones everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Flying cross country to see a show with a band headlining you've never seen before, all the sudden who walks out on stage but "hey everybody it's us again, hit it Jones" OH for christ's sake, *booing starts*