Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Why are maws always gaping? Does no one ever just crack a maw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Why are maws always gaping? Does no one ever just crack a maw?

Seriously, I think it's because it's only used when describing some form of "ravenous" person or beast.

There's also a "your dad" joke in there but that would be rude and sexist.

Finger Prince

A global networked Artificial Intelligence comes into being, with self awareness and a level of sentience, but the persona of an long suffering butler or exasperated nanny or caretaker.
Like every time it applies the brakes to stop a distracted driver from running over a child, or keep a car door from opening into a cyclist because the person in the car didn't look, it just let's out this digital sigh. Some kid is like I'm gonna stab my eye with this pen, thia is gonna get so many likes on YouTube and it just closes the app every time he tries to open it and flashes a warning popup "no.". It's whole existence is saving our idiot selves from hurting ourselves/others. And it isn't even really angry about it, it just dispares.

bird.

i can no longer remember what makes cinnamon toast crunch so good./.. i ask the kids and they will not tell me, i once used to know but now my memories are foggy like under clouded glass... please children... tell me! tell me!!! do not resign me to this morbid fate

vanisher

I'm keeping this diary because it seems my grip on reality is fading quicker than I realized. Today is March sixteenth, twenty nineteen, and I have been unable to enjoy fruity trix cereal for I dont know how long. My desire for them seems to have taken shape in my subconscious as a hallucination of an anthropomorphic white rabbit. He and I will make plans to steal them from my children. God help me, I have no children. Our plans are quickly thwarted and I find myself spiraling into this alternate reality deeper with each failed attempt. I fear I may not be able to return, endlessly chasing the next bowl, never getting the final piece of a complete breakfast.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
existential cereals i love it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

I'm keeping this diary because it seems my grip on reality is fading quicker than I realized. Today is March sixteenth, twenty nineteen, and I have been unable to enjoy fruity trix cereal for I dont know how long. My desire for them seems to have taken shape in my subconscious as a hallucination of an anthropomorphic white rabbit. He and I will make plans to steal them from my children. God help me, I have no children. Our plans are quickly thwarted and I find myself spiraling into this alternate reality deeper with each failed attempt. I fear I may not be able to return, endlessly chasing the next bowl, never getting the final piece of a complete breakfast.

I have lost track of how many days our hunting party has been in the jungle. to me it seems an eternity, a leafy nightmare without beginning or end, populated by shapes that prowl in the darkness and unseen burning eyes that rarely blink. we know our quarry above all by smell, the powerful feline musk that lingers atop the scent of the earth and the humid exhalations of countless exotic plants. what keeps us going I cannot rightly say; my few daily exchanges with my guides have me half-convinced they have gone mad, or perhaps it is my own madness I see reflected in their eyes. the one thing I know for certain is a type of hunger, a desperation to complete our mission that wells up within me at times--never more keenly than those bone-chilling moments when the unearthly cry echoes through the jungle slopes: "they're grrrrrreat!"

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my last memory of the living world... is it of the verdant forest I called home? or perhaps my darling Abigail, the love of my life?

alas, no. in the end these comforting thoughts give way to darkness as my life's candle flickers and fades. one last time I become aware... the world is a cruel, unforgiving place. before my dying eyes all the hatred and longing of this destitute existence are given shape.

the rictus visage in the darkness draws nearer

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A phone rings late at night. With trembling hand you lift the phone from the cradle and hear, as you knew you would, "There's a snake in my boots!"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You fumble in the cabinets but all you can find is a can of hairspray. You grip your hairspray, flatten yourself against the bathroom wall, and wait as the ax head works on the door.

The door bends and you flinch. You exhale through your nose and brace yourself. The door collapses into splinters, you hold out the can and spray. The mist stings your eyes and you drop the can you'd been holding backward.

"Th-th-that's all folks."

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Roger Rabbit 2 sounds dark

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A man hops into the saloon on one foot and rights his tin badge with his slender left foot. The room of banditos turns to face him and he drawls, "I'm Martin Longtoes, fastest foot in Baja California, and you're coming with me."

KERPOW

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The rare and majestic bat-eared bat

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An ear-piercing screech violates the air and the ear drums of the sleeping guards as our hero draws the legendary Quietbane from it's purposely unoiled sheath. The party would get +1 to their initiative because they had prepared for this moment by plugging their ears with cotton balls, the guards would have tinnitus for life if they survived

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The Unweildy Mallet of Plus 10 Pounds

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
"You won't have to tell me twice," I say having been told three times.

redm

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I made one up

There was this guy who kept recording and viewing himself ejaculating because he told me he liked to come to his own conclusions

:rip:

FactsAreUseless

Calling Ben & Jerry's "Banangeries"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
concealed-carry cookie license, for when i want an emergency cookie in my pocket

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Feathers are the leaf of the bird.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

got any sevens posted:

concealed-carry cookie license, for when i want an emergency cookie in my pocket

Arrested for selling icing and they bumped it up to a felony cause I had a pistachio biscotti tucked in my waistband.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Arrested for selling icing and they bumped it up to a felony cause I had a pistachio biscotti tucked in my waistband.

lmao

one of those "use a gun, go to prison" posters but for mousse

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Packaged cheese labeled "Havarti, will travel."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A smooch or its even more delicate cousin, the smeech.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Feathers are the leaf of the bird.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Some naysayers have questioned my administration's generous funding for escape tubes and to them I say, "I cannot hear you, I'm in my escape tube."

vanisher

Listen, we cant keep subsidizing and giving tax credits for escape tube construction. People are stacking the tubes. Escape tubes within escape tubes! Do you understand? Its a maze of tubes out there with no end in sight. Manufacturing costs in other industries is skyrocketing due to a shortage of materials because they are all being used in escape tubes. Tubes are emptying out into other tubes. I had to feed my newborn out of a mini escape tube.

vanisher

If you look at your hourly pay thats just how much you need to find on the ground per hour to retire forever

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Calling Ben & Jerry's "Banangeries"

ben and jerr-ays, for the classy surburban icecream eater

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

vanisher posted:

Listen, we cant keep subsidizing and giving tax credits for escape tube construction. People are stacking the tubes. Escape tubes within escape tubes! Do you understand? Its a maze of tubes out there with no end in sight. Manufacturing costs in other industries is skyrocketing due to a shortage of materials because they are all being used in escape tubes. Tubes are emptying out into other tubes. I had to feed my newborn out of a mini escape tube.

This is exactly the kind of conundrum that we should tube our way out of.

FactsAreUseless

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

ben and jerr-ays, for the classy surburban icecream eater
A vegan knockoff called Jen and Sherri's.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

This is exactly the kind of conundrum that we should tube our way out of.

i'm gonna tube my way to china

----------------

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
yeah I'll have a baconator, an order of chicken nuggets, a medium fry, a small cup of chili, aaand do you guys still do root beer floats?

"sir this is a something awful forums thread"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
real comments i heard at lunch:

a waiter, instead of asking "is the food treating you well?" asks if it's abusing you

if the food treated me well enough, it'd pay my rent, and i'd want to marry that burrito
-but then you'd have to consummate the marriage
-but i dont like sour cream

----------------

vanisher

What kind of burrito do you want your daughter to marry megathread

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
the eternal debate: which kinds of beans

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

vanisher posted:

What kind of burrito do you want your daughter to marry megathread

I'd be fine if she married a burrito, a taco, hell I'd even accept an enchilada. As long as they love each other

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

vanisher

ghost emoji posted:

I'd be fine if she married a burrito, a taco, hell I'd even accept an enchilada. As long as they love each other

whoa WHOA

vanisher

Listen we dont drown eachother with sauces in this family young lady. I'm not sure how your friends do things over there in the Enchilada house but so long as you are under my roof you'll enjoy your sauces IN your tortilla or not at all, understand?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

got any sevens posted:

a waiter, instead of asking "is the food treating you well?" asks if it's abusing you

waiter waits to ask this until you get up to go to the bathroom, whispering it to you in the hallway out of eye and earshot of your food