Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
His power was fairly generic. He popped some veins and slashed some fools

It was pretty crazy watching real humans get chunked though, since that doesn't happen toooo often in this series. At least not on screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Billzasilver posted:

I want to get out of the way now, that Saitama’s only real friend is King. Maaaaybe Genos. Everyone else is a business acquaintance.
FYI it's a comic and we can all have different interpretations. All those "acquaintances" are slowly becoming friends, especially after the hotpot chapter. After a gruelling day at work, they all went to his house to celebrate their achievements. That's how friendships start.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:yeah:

Eating a hotpot is pretty baller and I highly encourage people to try it. :)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sweet Mask's power is pretty much what I expected, to be honest. He talks about others with total disregard for their techniques, timing, and he doesn't brag about anything in particular like I have the finest cut in the land or what else. Unlike Tatsumaki he also doesn't move around flying and is not famous for being an esper. I just assumed he was a budget Saitama version who believes in killing evil-doers and I can't imagine him wanting to do anything special about it other than walking to them and murdering them.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
As someone who's read the webcomic this discussion about Sweet Mask's power is amusing

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Wark Say posted:

:yeah:

Eating a hotpot is pretty baller and I highly encourage people to try it. :)
I have never had hotpot :( Can you please recommend a recipe, especially one that is inspired by OPM?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Suspicious Lump posted:

I have never had hotpot :( Can you please recommend a recipe, especially one that is inspired by OPM?
A hot-pot is super easy to do. Like, even if you're like "HELP I'm hopeless at cooking! :(", you can still bring the goods home and get yourself some rad results.

Hell, during one of my many visits to Tokyo, I went both Flower Viewing and had a hot-pot. It was awesome.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Wait, Sweet Mask has a power? I thought he was just generically strong, like pretty much everyone except for the Esper sisters.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

oh jay posted:

Wait, Sweet Mask has a power? I thought he was just generically strong, like pretty much everyone except for the Esper sisters.

Super Strength is still a super power.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I would say in the context of anime, it's just a thing people can do.

Now eating something twice your size, now that's a super power.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Being so muscular stuff breaks over you counts as a superpower, please don't talk bad about Superalloy.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

skaianDestiny posted:

As someone who's read the webcomic this discussion about Sweet Mask's power is amusing
Same, once he starts casually reattaching limbs I can't wait to see the reaction

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

Same, once he starts casually reattaching limbs I can't wait to see the reaction

I cant wait till THAT guy shows up to take on Sweet Mask. You know the one

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Parrotine posted:

I cant wait till THAT guy shows up to take on Sweet Mask. You know the one

Funny enough, having Nyan run away from PPP is a perfect setup for the same to happen for Mask and Fuhrer. Sometimes you just can't deal with your natural repellent

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Take it to the other thread you nerds

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't wait for this thread to find out that Mumen Rider is Blast, boy is that gonna be a fun reveal.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Shiichi is clearly Blast.

I mean, duh.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Can't wait for Mumen Rider to break his limits, resulting in a Justice Crash capable of vaporizing a dragon level threat.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

AtomikKrab posted:

This is entirely acceptable especially zombieman who is second best boy Watchdogman is automatically best boy

so where do metal bat and garou fall on this list

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

CharlestonJew posted:

so where do metal bat and garou fall on this list

Tied for third, Garou does not want to be a good boy but can't help it and sadly Metal Bat is too busy helping his sister to score points reliably.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Helping his sister IS scoring points

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

graham cracker posted:

Can't wait for Mumen Rider to break his limits, resulting in a Justice Crash capable of vaporizing a dragon level threat.

Lolling at that post you made in the other thread. As if mumen rider ultra instinct isn't just him Flintstoning a go cart around.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1109828641980964865?s=19

Murata found someone else to be horny over.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Murata, no! She's like 16!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Pull up pull UP

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Look, in the comics she's in colle- you know what i wish Saitama would punch me out of my own post.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Post Fubuki instead

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
American comics suck and I have a lower opinion of Murata as a result of seeing that cursed image.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It is known that Yusuke Murata loves Spider-Man, as well he should:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Gologle posted:

American comics suck and I have a lower opinion of Murata as a result of seeing that cursed image.

Go watch Into the Spiderverse

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

Go watch Into the Spiderverse

seconding this

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'm not going to

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Andrast posted:

I'm not going to

If you want to skip one of last year’s best movies that’s fine, just don’t be all “durr hurr hurr comik boooooooks” about it

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Andrast posted:

I'm not going to

seems like a mistake op

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't blame him for not being interested in seeing another Spider-Man origin story.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Kild posted:

seems like a mistake op

I'm not really into superhero movies

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Watch the trailer at least so you have an idea of what you're missing out on

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

RareAcumen posted:

I can't blame him for not being interested in seeing another Spider-Man origin story.

Seven spider man origin stories.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It is an exceedingly well-animated animated movie. I've never seen animation like it. If you like animation, I think that you will like seeing the animation in that animated movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Davinci posted:

Watch the trailer at least so you have an idea of what you're missing out on

The animation looked pretty cool