Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

I hate everything and everyone. Especially this job and myself

It's like, I want to kill myself, but I know I can't until April 16.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Hellblazer187 posted:

It's like, I want to kill myself, but I know I can't until April 16.

And put up with another month of this poo poo? If suicide is selfish I’m at the very least letting people remember me by all the work I didn’t do.

Personally I’ve been hoping for like a dude in a Mercedes to hit me in the crosswalk on the way to work. Sue his rear end and hopefully not be able to go into work.

Hell I’d be down just to have my fingers run over.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I think I’m gonna make it through this one barely but gently caress ever doing another busy season. Even coasting for a while in non busy season hours sounds unbearable right now. The sight of my office makes me feel physically ill and if I hear that one coworker’s voice again (you know who you are) I’m going to reflexively sprint off into the forest to live with the bears or some poo poo

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

And put up with another month of this poo poo? If suicide is selfish I’m at the very least letting people remember me by all the work I didn’t do.

Personally I’ve been hoping for like a dude in a Mercedes to hit me in the crosswalk on the way to work. Sue his rear end and hopefully not be able to go into work.

Hell I’d be down just to have my fingers run over.

Yeah same. I had my first panic attack ever in February. I went to the emergency room because I thought it was a heart attack. Now I wish it was.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Also an auto tech for 2 years before going back to school then ending up at large firm then small firm. Also early thirties. Seems like this is a weird but common goon migration path.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Anyone wanna talk about accounting exit strategies? I'm thinking teaching English in China sounds nice, or possibly a life of crime.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Regarding applying to take the CPA exam(s), hooooow much of a hangup is a criminal record? Mostly just misdemeanor possession charges and speeding tickets with a couple other fun surprises. NC if it matters.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

Hellblazer187 posted:

Anyone wanna talk about accounting exit strategies? I'm thinking teaching English in China sounds nice, or possibly a life of crime.

I’m hiring a bookkeeper or accounting assistant for our small business. Hours are good but pay sucks.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Also an auto tech for 2 years before going back to school then ending up at large firm then small firm. Also early thirties. Seems like this is a weird but common goon migration path.

I think it might be even more general than goons - a lot of people I know seem to have switched careers around then

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

Hellblazer187 posted:

Just charge out the rear end for good bookkeeping; people around here that have bookkeeping-only businesses charge sooooo much for bookkeeping, and they still do it wrong and we end up having to fix it to do our mutual clients' returns. They literally are like "pay us $150/hr for bookkeeping but fyi we don't do payroll stuff bc we don't understand it"

If I didn't love my job I'd be doing freelance bookkeeping remotely from a coffee shop bc apparently its lucrative af

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Hellblazer187 posted:

Whats the powerball up to?

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

black.lion posted:

They literally are like "pay us $150/hr for bookkeeping but fyi we don't do payroll stuff bc we don't understand it"

Oh they do payroll to and are bad at it too. Yay payroll auditing!

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

black.lion posted:

Just charge out the rear end for good bookkeeping; people around here that have bookkeeping-only businesses charge sooooo much for bookkeeping, and they still do it wrong and we end up having to fix it to do our mutual clients' returns. They literally are like "pay us $150/hr for bookkeeping but fyi we don't do payroll stuff bc we don't understand it"

If I didn't love my job I'd be doing freelance bookkeeping remotely from a coffee shop bc apparently its lucrative af

I'm listening.

lmao is payroll even that hard?

Are the people charging $150/hour CPAs? I'm a CPA. If I could charge $150/hour I'd literally work 1 hour per day lmao.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Big 4 rates for entry level associates can be close to $150 an hour and go up from there until the write down of the final bill to appease the client.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Democratic Pirate posted:

Big 4 rates for entry level associates can be close to $150 an hour and go up from there until the write down of the final bill to appease the client.

Yeah but that’s base and the firms never charge at 100% except for IPOs. And then that’s just the firm rates. Staff aren’t actually getting that poo poo

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

black.lion posted:

Regarding applying to take the CPA exam(s), hooooow much of a hangup is a criminal record? Mostly just misdemeanor possession charges and speeding tickets with a couple other fun surprises. NC if it matters.
Call your state board and ask. I could see possession being a problem in NC but that’s just speculation. Your board licensing dept can answer the question easily.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

black.lion posted:

This. There are so many clients that pay a ton for terrible work and have no idea how bad it is even large entities that are getting crap at high prices. I picked up a 75k a year clent whose bank rec was off 3 million bucks. It takes a day to enter a month's worth of their transactions. It costs maybe a couple hundred bucks to start a firm in your state if needed to maintain your licensing requirements. I used upwork to get started, most of the people there are crazy, but your resume is public and people will contact you including the whale that just called me out of the blue and said I need help. Take my money. Even if you just use quickbooks online for small clients they make it super easy to maintain and bill right from the software. (Pfft account controls are the auditors problem)

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

A Ceiling Fan posted:

Is it possible to get a decent job in accounting after entering as a non-traditional student? Boyfriend is looking into going for a BS at 27, planning on graduation at 30/31. Is accounting one of the fields where finding employment/climbing the ladder is significantly more difficult if you didn't graduate by 22/23?

I'll add another non-traditional story to the pile

I got my BA At 32, after getting my AS at 30, After my AS I did two years in government A/P, Payroll and general odds & ends. I wasn't really happy where I was so I jumped to industry after I got my BA. Now I'm working on the CPA which I was able to hit 150 credit hours because of my previous career in HVAC because apprenticeship classes count as college credit and WI in particular doesn't really care where those extra 30 credits come from as long as they are from an accredited college. The nice thing about this degree and career track is there are a lot of options and it really frees you to just jump at whatever opportunities present themselves.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

SiGmA_X posted:

Call your state board and ask. I could see possession being a problem in NC but that’s just speculation. Your board licensing dept can answer the question easily.

Thanks m8, I'll call 'em once tax season ends assuming I survive :psyboom:

Hoping since it's all :420: that it will matter less, esp since I don't feel like that really reflects on my ethics/likelihood to commit eXtreme fraud, but honestly have no idea what the Board(s) consider noteworthy/relevant to the license

Hellblazer187 posted:

lmao is payroll even that hard?

Are the people charging $150/hour CPAs? I'm a CPA. If I could charge $150/hour I'd literally work 1 hour per day lmao.

No, it is not; and no, they are not - like I said, if I didn't absolutely adore where I worked...

Recently had a client who'd had their books done by a local bookkeeping service, had paid them $7,000 across the year; the books were hot garbage, I spent 4 hours combing through transactions and making adjusting entries just to get assets to read as a positive number lol :suicide:

TAX SEASON WOOOOO FOUR MORE WEEKS FRIENDS WE GOT THIS

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

black.lion posted:

Thanks m8, I'll call 'em once tax season ends assuming I survive :psyboom:

Hoping since it's all :420: that it will matter less, esp since I don't feel like that really reflects on my ethics/likelihood to commit eXtreme fraud, but honestly have no idea what the Board(s) consider noteworthy/relevant to the license

No, it is not; and no, they are not - like I said, if I didn't absolutely adore where I worked...

Recently had a client who'd had their books done by a local bookkeeping service, had paid them $7,000 across the year; the books were hot garbage, I spent 4 hours combing through transactions and making adjusting entries just to get assets to read as a positive number lol :suicide:

TAX SEASON WOOOOO FOUR MORE WEEKS FRIENDS WE GOT THIS

Maybe try applying through WA, OR, CA let the license season, then transfer it to your state if your state has a problem?

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
So if an account is reconciled as of December 2018, there shouldn't be transactions showing up unreconciled from 2017 or am I crazy?

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Jimong5 posted:

I'll add another non-traditional story to the pile

I got my BA At 32, after getting my AS at 30, After my AS I did two years in government A/P, Payroll and general odds & ends. I wasn't really happy where I was so I jumped to industry after I got my BA. Now I'm working on the CPA which I was able to hit 150 credit hours because of my previous career in HVAC because apprenticeship classes count as college credit and WI in particular doesn't really care where those extra 30 credits come from as long as they are from an accredited college. The nice thing about this degree and career track is there are a lot of options and it really frees you to just jump at whatever opportunities present themselves.
Same here for OR and CPA, I have a combo of automotive science and computer science courses that filled in my credit requirements. As long as I did all of the BS electives in accounting, I hit all the boxes. I think I have 226 quarter credits (225 required), and precisely the required actg courses. I plotted out my AS/BS classes during my first term of actg in at community college, the guidance counselors were very impressed and happy they had to do 0 work besides drop my course plan into their system...

Simpsons Reference posted:

So if an account is reconciled as of December 2018, there shouldn't be transactions showing up unreconciled from 2017 or am I crazy?

Eh. You can often add transactions into reconciled periods and it fucks poo poo up. This is true for A Professional reconciliation system used by a lot of big companies - vendor confirmed the setup is right and were surprised I was able to break it by putting the wrong year on something-like I'm the first to do that... And also true for things like Quicken.

untzthatshit
Oct 27, 2007

Snit Snitford

SiGmA_X posted:

Eh. You can often add transactions into reconciled periods and it fucks poo poo up. This is true for A Professional reconciliation system used by a lot of big companies - vendor confirmed the setup is right and were surprised I was able to break it by putting the wrong year on something-like I'm the first to do that... And also true for things like Quicken.

Or if transactions that never occurred are booked and simply left as outstanding. Maybe some systems wouldn't let you close that out but Quickbooks definitely does. "Hmm this deposit has been outstanding since 2017 but I don't want to look into it and otherwise it shows I'm balanced so I'll just save it as is". Sounds like OP is working with a small private firm where the owner or someone has been doing most of the bookkeeping so this is entirely plausible.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
How is everyone doing? My busy season is going pretty well. Some days can be a little rough, but even the rough days are working out well because I really like my co-workers and we all have each other's back.

As a matter of fact, let me give you a little story on why my boss and my coworkers are awesome and can make a bad situation good.

Last Monday I had a meeting at 7 p.m. The client:
  • Lied about what they were charged last year. They claimed they were charged $275, when they were actually charged $590. I politely explain to him that our records were different, and I usually bring this up when we put in the prior-year tax preparation fee since my state actually still allows that deduction.
  • Had a 300 page Charles Schwab 1099b. They claimed that my predecessor had done the schedule D line by line and did every transaction. There were three hundred pages of transactions meaning there was probably over 3,000 transactions. I showed them that he had simply done a summary and attached the 1099 to the return as it was easy to prove. They still wanted it done line by line because they swear that my predecessor found tons of transactions without basis before. These were all short-term transactions as he had no long-term and, due to the 2010 tax laws, they all had to have basis recorded and the titles even daid " short-term transactions with basis reported" and "short-term transactions with basis available but not reported" I politely refused and used the summary provided by Charles Schwab.
  • He refused to believe that short-term transactions with basis reported and short-term transactions with basis available but not reported were two separate set of transactions that both needed to be reported. He claimed that the latter was a duplicate and try to convince me to only report one of those sets of sales. I refused and tried to explain it to him. He refused to believe it because he swears he keeps track of it every day and knows he didn't have more than $20,000 of gain.
  • when I explained that the gains don't match due to wash sales, he refused to believe wash sales exist and thought that they make no sense and that they sound ridiculous and told me not to report them. He said he never reported wash sales before. I politely said that we have to report them. I also take notice that they are reported directly on the 1099 both this year and in prior year. I point this out to them that the wash sales have been reported to the IRS and that they already know and that we have to report them. And even the non-covered ones do need to be reported because we are ultimately responsible and the 1099 does tell us that, even if it wasn't told to the IRS. And that not reporting them when it's been directly told us, even if the IRS is unaware, is not a good strategy and we can get in trouble. Also, I am aware of section 475 but he's not a stock dealer or trader, he's a stock investor so it doesn't apply. He's always reported on a Schedule D, not a Schedule C, so he's never made the election before. And he's not actually business for himself. He has substantial income from other sources totaling over $400,000. So there's no way you can argue this is really his own business or primary support. And then he has to also play self-employment tax if he takes that election so it's not as beneficial since he probably doesn't have a lot of expenses to offset things.
  • He made me sit as he called Charles Schwab. We went on with a broker who knew nothing about taxes and told him he was right. It was some 20-something kid who admitted that he didn't know anything about taxes and couldn't get the tax department on the line, but kept assuring the client that he was correct.
  • my boss comes in of her own free will because she overhears him and the phone call and thinks it's ridiculous how he's acting and tries to explain it to him. He refuses to believe her and infuriates her. As she put it, "you need the patience of Jobe to put up with this man."
  • After 2 hours, I politely refuse to make his requested changes on the return because I will not prepare a return that I know is wrong. He said he thinks the 1099-b is wrong and he's going to go get it corrected. I informed him that I will be billing him for the preparation of the return as I did prepare it correctly, regardless of his opinion. This is firm policy because we do get paid if we put a return together, regardless of if they take it. Him and his wife proceed to curse me out and leave without paying. They say I provided no value to them because I did not provide them return the way they wanted it. This infuriates my boss who calls them losers right after they leave.

I end up leaving a little annoyed. My coworker, who's my senior, says I did the right thing because I don't want to sign off on anything I know is wrong or to make changes that I know are wrong and not to worry about the loss billing. And then my subordinate offers to handle the sales tax for the night so that I can go home because it's already late and I had to deal with all that bullshit, and he says that I've covered for him before so he can leave early so it's just paying back the favor.

The next day, the client lodges a formal complaint against me with our HR department. He claims I was extremely rude and that I made his wife cry. And that I was wrong and I was unprofessional.

What he doesn't realize is the entire office was there and that my boss is the one who ultimately responds to all customer complaints in the state and is one of the firm's original founders, she just happens to work in my office. And both of my coworkers are willing to immediately give testimony that I never raised my voice, that I never broke my professional demeanor, and that the client was being unreasonable because they heard the whole thing.

My boss then takes the extra mile. She finds documentation that proves I was correct in how I handled the situation. She testifies herself, alongside my co-workers, that I was polite and treated the clients with respect and never raised my voice. She even says that the billing idea is a policy run by our office because we were getting tired of people walking out without paying and that it all was her idea originally. Which is actually true, as she told me to do that after the second time a client left without paying. The HR representative apologizes to me for initally blaming me, and I know her so I know she was actually being sincere since we've met a few times before. Not in a bad way. We met when we fired that one employee and at the tax season kickoff meeting.

And then the HR representative said she was going to take the documentation my boss provided, tell the client that I was more than professional, and that we will never sign off on a return that we do not believe is correct and that I was completely in the right in the way that I acted.

The whole time I was actually pretty worried. I've never had this happen before. My boss told me that I did nothing wrong and that she is pissed at this client. And when I asked her directly if I'm in trouble, she jokingly told me that no one who works for her ever gets in trouble. And she was even actually mad at the HR person, even though they were friends, for initially blaming me because she thought it was wrong of the HR person to do that.

What I mean is, even when things go to poo poo, I got great people who have my back. And I got their back. We all help each other out and it really makes busy season go better. And I do not regret for a second firing that bookkeeper because it really did make this office an amazing place to work.

Covok fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Mar 21, 2019

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Covok posted:

a little story
I don't deal with this stuff, but its common to receive inaccurate 1099's. I've had it happen with Schwab myself on personal trades, and I've only held one taxable stock ever, so that's a bad ratio lol. I see it with a lot of fund companies at work, too - we have to validate the >300 funds we trade annually because of the inaccuracies on tens of millions of gains.

As is said: trust, but verify.

Also your ex client sounds like an rear end in a top hat.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

SiGmA_X posted:

I don't deal with this stuff, but its common to receive inaccurate 1099's. I've had it happen with Schwab myself on personal trades, and I've only held one taxable stock ever, so that's a bad ratio lol. I see it with a lot of fund companies at work, too - we have to validate the >300 funds we trade annually because of the inaccuracies on tens of millions of gains.

As is said: trust, but verify.

Also your ex client sounds like an rear end in a top hat.

I get what you're saying. And I agree with you. But I believe the issues run deeper. It's more the client trying to get around having to have capital gains and less an issue with the 1099-b. I mean oh, those were not duplicates. The second category was only like 12 transactions. The first one had over a few thousand. So I don't think they both got to 21,000 because it was a duplicate. I just think it was a coincidence that they both had $21,000 of gains after wash sales.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I got made a senior which on the whole is just a sad commentary on the industry because I still know almost nothing about accounting despite doing it for 5 years now

Covok
May 27, 2013

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

I got made a senior which on the whole is just a sad commentary on the industry because I still know almost nothing about accounting despite doing it for 5 years now

I replaced a 40 year old accountant and essentially a manager after only 2 years experience, only one of them working in a similar job.

I don't know what they were thinking.

In other words, same.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Preface: Sorry to the HR Block guy in this thread.

After 8 or so years in the biz , I had the joy of seeing my first HR Block prepped K-1. New client.

Hilarity ensues:

Name: _______ ________ Oregon Investment Properties, LLC

Skip down to type of partner/member
General Partner or LLC Manager [ ]
Limited Partners [X]
Domestic Partner [X]
Foreign [x]
Other: Individual Active

Skip down to share of liabilities: Blank

Skip down to Capital Account Basis: Blank

Box 1: (2,456)
Box 2: blank
Box 14: (2,456)
Box 20: Blank

Pass through Information:
Nothing Attached
No Elect out of Centralized Audit Election

Holy poo poo , this K1 is garbage. I don't think I can in good faith rely on this document. I have to tell the tax payer this needs to get fixed.

Another wonderful K1 I had the pleasure of seeing was an entity with alot of rentals inside it. My colleague could not figure out how they came up with their 199a Income number. Long story short, (with no combination election) they included only the properties that turned a net profit in the 199a calc, and said all the ones that turned a loss were not 199a.

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Preface: Sorry to the HR Block guy in this thread.

After 8 or so years in the biz , I had the joy of seeing my first HR Block prepped K-1. New client.

Hilarity ensues:

Name: _______ ________ Oregon Investment Properties, LLC

Skip down to type of partner/member
General Partner or LLC Manager [ ]
Limited Partners [X]
Domestic Partner [X]
Foreign [x]
Other: Individual Active

Skip down to share of liabilities: Blank

Skip down to Capital Account Basis: Blank

Box 1: (2,456)
Box 2: blank
Box 14: (2,456)
Box 20: Blank

Pass through Information:
Nothing Attached
No Elect out of Centralized Audit Election

Holy poo poo , this K1 is garbage. I don't think I can in good faith rely on this document. I have to tell the tax payer this needs to get fixed.

Another wonderful K1 I had the pleasure of seeing was an entity with alot of rentals inside it. My colleague could not figure out how they came up with their 199a Income number. Long story short, (with no combination election) they included only the properties that turned a net profit in the 199a calc, and said all the ones that turned a loss were not 199a.

Lmao on the 199A. Just include the income properties to max out that QBI deduction, it’s one weird trick the IRS doesn’t want you to know. Bonus if the UBIA and W-2 wages for the loss properties are included.

And I’ve picked up bad K-1s, but never a simultaneously foreign and domestic partner. I don’t know if I could print a K-1 like that if I tried.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Should have rounded all the bases and checked general p, then it's like a choose your own adventure k-1.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the discussion about being a older student earlier on. I’m 29 and finally decided to finish my education and get a BS in Accounting. I don’t ever really want to work for a Big 4 I believe as I live in a rural part of the US, and don’t really want to relocate so I’m hoping my age won’t be that much of a barrier. I’ve been in Marketing since I was 20 though so at least I have that to fall on. I don’t know if I am potentially damaging my prospects by not doing a Big 4 goal but I just don’t know.

My question is when should i start looking into a internship? Thanks for the help.

PatMarshall
Apr 6, 2009

Probably sophomore year for an early internship your junior year, but visit the university career center early and get the rundown on the recruiting events. Usually theres like a meet the firms type event. Get to know the recruiters. Big 4 have offices everywhere, but do some research on the top firms in your area and desired industry. Public is a good way to get experience and build your credibility, but also worth keeping an eye out for industry opportunities.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
How should I go about finding an entry level accounting job? I've been floundering for for the past 2 years after I got my bachelors in accounting because I can't get work on LinkedIn and I don't know how else to look for a job

I have no job experience, and I like accounting, but its really depressing and I have almost completely stooped searching for jobs out of frustration and ennui.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the reply. Another quick question: do you guys know any resources or like example problems I can use to practice and train myself before hitting deeper accounting classes?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Remember those posts I made exactly yesterday and 50,000 years ago at the same time?

I've pretty much been thinking non-stop about setting up a remote bookkeeping service. I can't leave Costa Rica because of my marriage (which is also crumbling, so maybe this restriction will change) so I'd have to have an online business.

I wonder if I could do that without getting fired. My firm doesn't do bookkeeping directly. I also don't remember how to do it but I figure I could re-learn it pretty quickly.

It's normal to have constant pain and pressure on the entire left side of my body and for my vision to be blurry a lot of the time right?

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

You could do it as long as you don't try to get any clients you have with your normal job onto your bookkeeping service (assuming you have something like a non-compete or at least non-disclosure)

You'll re-learn it pretty quickly, personally I find it relaxing, I think of it like sudoku that I get paid for.

If the marriage is fully depleted, time to dispose.

No not really, go see a doctor, can't do books good with blurry vision yo.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Am I the only person who puts on a lot of weight during busy season?

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

Covok posted:

Am I the only person who puts on a lot of weight during busy season?

You eating a lot of free food and sitting at a desk the majority of the day? It’s always funny when this happens to the interns.

Personally I try not to eat dinner at work, if nothing else it motivates me to go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

You eating a lot of free food and sitting at a desk the majority of the day? It’s always funny when this happens to the interns.

Personally I try not to eat dinner at work, if nothing else it motivates me to go home.

Free food? I don't work in the big four anymore. I don't get free food anymore. I think it's just because of stress induced eating and the fact that I'm not able to exercise as much. Can't even sneak it in the middle of the day because I have a client facing job now.