Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Serf posted:

why are people still making the distinction between the right and the alt-right? the alt-right, such as it exists, just says the quiet part loud for the right
this isn't really true and the american right is used to be fairly diverse. the paleocons getting de-anathemized after the failures of neocon interventionism and the financial crisis is prolly one of the most interesting and significant developments in western politics in like thirty years.

which isnt to say that neocons werent quiet white supremacists but they definitely werent ideological white supremacists, they used to be pro-"good" immigration and W was at least not as virulently islamophobic in his official statements as contemporary fascists are. obviously the neocons killed way more muslims directly and indirectly than trump has in his first term.

also there was the tacit acceptance of undocumented immigrants as second class citizens because that obviously benefits capital. now brutalizing them and doing insane poo poo like closing and militarizing the southern border are policy priorities.

i rly dont want to give the impression that i think neocons werent worse than the paleocons have been thus far, but they are different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Beef posted:

I was going to write a big carepost about hypergamy and what I've learned from my "not a 4chan nazi" brother (his words) but I see people basically covered it so I'll express it very succinctly:

"when women have freedom they choose not to have sex with losers, and this is bad because I'm a loser"

Does this just mean he's an actual Nazi? Because don't take him to a brothel as others have suggested, just punch him. Repeatedly.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

you should whip your shithead brother's rear end

Slugnoid posted:

take your brother to a brothel and get rid of his v plates

or whip his rear end
I'm not going to whip his rear end because he's 3 time zones away, in his 30s, and he doesn't really talk to me anymore. He used to be a tabletop gaming dweeb, then 4chan happened to him and now he's a nazi tabletop gaming dweeb. :shrug: According to him he's not a nazi, but he believes in white supremacy and "economic nationalism" which he'll explain means he isn't a nazi or white nationalist.

He stopped talking to me because I started calling him a nazi in public. He started calling our sister's fiance (who is from Lebanon) "the terrorist" in public which really set me off because he seemed to think it was funny. So I started calling him a nazi to our family, his friends, anyone who asked about my brother really. I'm not 100% sure this is the reason he stopped talking to me because he didn't say, but I think it had a lot to do with it. Our sister isn't talking to him either because she heard a rumor that he's a nazi. I only know he's gotten more into the Qanon stuff because of things my dad tells me (which is a little unhinged tbh)

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Tastykake posted:

quote:

Police originally reported that the victim was wearing the hat, but changed their statement late Saturday.

this sounds even more awful than they probably intended.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

babypolis posted:

its still early, but this is a pretty big contender for worst post of 2019. a strong showing from mercrom right off the bat

oh look who hasn’t been following baquerd

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

babypolis posted:

its still early, but this is a pretty big contender for worst post of 2019. a strong showing from mercrom right off the bat

wasn’t “tactical n-word” this year too?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/ale_mussolini_/status/1112246866480152576?s=21

Tomoe Goonzen
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

https://twitter.com/zerorisposte/status/1112297894927843328?s=09

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

ouch

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Dead Beef posted:

I was going to write a big carepost about hypergamy and what I've learned from my "not a 4chan nazi" brother (his words) but I see people basically covered it so I'll express it very succinctly:

"when women have freedom they choose not to have sex with losers, and this is bad because I'm a loser"

having sex as a loser is very possible

source: everyone on this website is a loser, some of them have had sex

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

https://twitter.com/Ale_Mussolini_/status/1112307009259483137
https://twitter.com/Ale_Mussolini_/status/1112307862670376960

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!
Suffice to say, Jim Carrey struck a delectable cord, she's tweeting poo poo non-stop at him now.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1112236368292278272

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I'm the double honk of approval.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

OOOf. You hear that skull smack against the sidewalk.

That's probably brain damage.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crain posted:

No loss.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm the doggie :kimchi:

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Subjunctive posted:

oh look who hasn’t been following baquerd

For real. The Landlord thread got so many guillotines posted that the area mod made it a safe space thread and created a designated protest zone thread and this guy is basically some sort of racist crypto-fash it's incredible and he keeps posting there for some reason.

Gizmoduck_5000
Oct 6, 2013

Your superior intellect is no match for our primitive weapons!

Tastykake posted:

having sex as a loser is very possible

source: everyone on this website is a loser, some of them have had sex

I'm a total loser and I managed to find someone who was willing to marry me. She's more attractive than I am and makes more money too.

I tend to keep this to myself because if the incels catch wind of our violating the sexual marketplace rules, they might gain enough insanity points to push them over the Elliot Rodger threshold.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DrManiac posted:

Which one was that

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Which one was that

Morphix somewhere in the alt right thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

from my few internet encounters with Italians, Italy always seemed to have issues overcoming fascism and sexism and racism, like even more than the USA. i didn't even know that mussolini's fascist grandkid was in government there.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Crain posted:

he was already brain damaged, yo

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I love this video so much

Imagine the good that would we could do if this happened every time a racist wanted to celebrate his lack of a chin

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Ramc posted:

For real. The Landlord thread got so many guillotines posted that the area mod made it a safe space thread and created a designated protest zone thread and this guy is basically some sort of racist crypto-fash it's incredible and he keeps posting there for some reason.

jesus christ i remember his posts in the landlord thread were awful but i see that with the rules off he has gone full fascism.

Dec 26, 2012

DrManiac posted:

i forgot that one, its so good

Morphix posted:

Okay, lets just play out a scenario here

lets say you're white, and some, I dunno lets just keep it easy and say black, some black dude does something completely hosed up. Something so hosed in your head that you're weighing physical violence as a response. So, in that moment, if you wanted to hurt the other person, in the most sure fire way to do it, would be using racial slurs. Because you're aware of their power and their taboo nature.

So you call the guy the n-word while telling him to quit whatever behavior is causing your reaction. In your head you're trying to defuse the situation while still not acting like a bitch and backing down, you aren't being violent, but you're using your most powerful verbal arsernal to let him know you mean business.

It's weird because I've seen this scenario play out so many times in my partying life, and usually it ends with the white guy apologizing, and telling the black dude he has black friends and basically repeating the chris rock routine. I'm substituting white dude for asian, because in my experience it's mostly been asian dudes who played this out but I also mostly partied with my asian crew, but there aren't very many asian partying stereotypes that white people know so it's just easier to go black v white. Also alcohol + whatever else has been invovled in every one of these incidents. I dunno what the excuse is for online, maybe everyone just high out of their mind while posting? I know I usually am.

e- side note, you've never seen casual racism until you've partied with fobs who get hit on by some black dude. It's like, man, I can't imagine what it feels like to be on the reviving end of that cold shoulder. goddamn

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I still have no idea where Morphix is from that that wouldn't immediately start a brawl.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Why are all the best posts this year about hypothetically calling someone the n word

This AND the Mace Windu one

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

babypolis posted:

jesus christ i remember his posts in the landlord thread were awful but i see that with the rules off he has gone full fascism.

drat this thread owns and by owns i mean lol kill landlords

jakodee
Mar 4, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

I still have no idea where Morphix is from that that wouldn't immediately start a brawl.

They tell certain individuals to leave the place by sundown if that narrows your search down.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i cant really hear whats being said is there real evidence hes a chud? i keep seeing stuff like this and it makes me uncomfortable. if theyre nazis its cool and good but random street violence isnt. also that source is suspect as heck

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Tariq fuckin sucks. I had to unfollow him even if I'm missing out on the racists getting owned

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day
Don't diss on Tariq; he's crazy but he's hilarious.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Conspiratiorist posted:

Don't diss on Tariq; he's crazy but he's hilarious.

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1066803581133582336?lang=en

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1066806437110632448

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol, she was one of the best parts of black panther and she is pretty cool character in the comics too.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Tariq’s a piece of poo poo. I’m sure he has some opinions about jews that would make him some friends among the nazis if they didn’t know the other stuff. He already makes mras go nuts when they find out he agrees with them about women.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

As angry as these posts make me feel, it does bring a sense of cold comfort that bigotry is something shared by all people everywhere in some way, which means it's possible to overcome it.

At least, that's what I'm hoping, but if there's one thing I've learned in the past decade it's that hope is an insidious poison.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1112486032765841409

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Admiral Ray posted:

from my few internet encounters with Italians, Italy always seemed to have issues overcoming fascism and sexism and racism, like even more than the USA. i didn't even know that mussolini's fascist grandkid was in government there.

Italy is basically Japan West as far as first world democracies with crazy regressive issues go.