Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The era of trump would be a good era name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

What's really funny about Biden Jeb!ing out this is fast is it seems to be taking Delaware's political elite by surprise. As if this wasn't completely predictable. All of C-SPAM knew this for years and years.

My state's political elite are incestuous dumb fucks, and it's great seeing the de facto leader of the state party collapse under a day of national scrutiny.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

animist posted:

毎朝私は目を覚ますとPALM SLAMとスロットにVHSを開きます。 RIDDICKとその正しい日付の間の年代記と私は主人公であるRIDDICKとMOVEをします。 私はいつも動いていて、いつも激しく動いています。 私がいくつかのろくでなしを遅くするとき、または私がスキルを開発するときはいつでも、誰かが音に悩む必要はありません。 あなたはギャラクシーの最も危険な刑務所を脱出したと言うことはできません。 私は出来ます。 私、私は私の大学のクラスの人々に毎日宣伝しています、そしてあなたはあなたがまだすべての大学のクラスの人々に夢中であることを証明しています。 そして私はすべての行を学び、EM ALLを押すことによって自分自身と私のアパートを減らす方法を学びました。 毎朝2時間の風

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i should probably start going to my place's HOA meetings. they're a gas. theres always a crazy person who is in a decade long blood feud over a storage unit and theyh just have to tell everyone about it

which makes me seem very reasonable when I stand up and say, calmly, "Hello I'm cumshitter in unit 211. Per the HOA bylaws, I would like to take custody of the twink in 205 because their parents have failed them, and will continue to fail them, and I promise to be a better father."

im going to gently caress you. somehow. somewhere, twink in 205.i don't care if i have to legally be your dad to do it, you are beautiful and worth the effort and the shame

I twink you should just tell him how you feel!

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/V4dPx5E.mp4

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mariana Horchata posted:

its work work work until u die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5dcW0P75M

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

What's really funny about Biden Jeb!ing out this is fast is it seems to be taking Delaware's political elite by surprise. As if this wasn't completely predictable. All of C-SPAM knew this for years and years.

My state's political elite are incestuous dumb fucks, and it's great seeing the de facto leader of the state party collapse under a day of national scrutiny.

biden is mega canceled binch

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Lastgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/NaomiOhReally/status/1112540674367197184

wonder what Trumps tweet is going to be like wrt this because they'll force him to be presidential about it

I am unreasonably excited for this.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

biden is mega canceled binch

:woop:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

it's especially funny considering he's run twice before

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Mayor Dave posted:

quick what's the kanji for trump, i know one of u filthy anime lovers knows

都乱腐

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Compromise is dead. We all agreed it would be for the best even if nobody was 100% happy with it so we killed it.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, while pounding the table i brought in to do this: OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!

HOA chair: OK, we yield the discussion to Mr. cumshitter's objection

me: um. uh. gently caress. i didn't expect this to go so well for me *awkwardly runs out of the room and then walks back in to drag my table out*

HOA Chair: Mr. cumshitter yields the remainder of his time to the crazy bird lady who has too many birds.

*bird lady bursts out of a pile of pigeons*

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

did a fat rail of trump in the sheetz bathroom

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

animist posted:

毎朝私は目を覚ますとPALM SLAMとスロットにVHSを開きます。 RIDDICKとその正しい日付の間の年代記と私は主人公であるRIDDICKとMOVEをします。 私はいつも動いていて、いつも激しく動いています。 私がいくつかのろくでなしを遅くするとき、または私がスキルを開発するときはいつでも、誰かが音に悩む必要はありません。 あなたはギャラクシーの最も危険な刑務所を脱出したと言うことはできません。 私は出来ます。 私、私は私の大学のクラスの人々に毎日宣伝しています、そしてあなたはあなたがまだすべての大学のクラスの人々に夢中であることを証明しています。 そして私はすべての行を学び、EM ALLを押すことによって自分自身と私のアパートを減らす方法を学びました。 毎朝2時間の風

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
trnvk

https://i.imgur.com/CHgUfn2.gifv

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Dammerung posted:

I am unreasonably excited for this.

It's Reiwa

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

animist posted:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trump poo poo in his pants many many times

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'd elect a pidgeon lady president I mean it's not like she's gonna instigate a coo or anything.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

wonder what Trumps tweet is going to be like wrt this because they'll force him to be presidential about it

order and peace is a bit fash imo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

it's especially funny considering he's run twice before

Products of this state can't and shouldn't be put into positions of power outside its borders.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
cool april 1 gag, but seriously who's the president?

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

yeeeeahhhhh.

:same:

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Gripweed posted:

It's Reiwa

Awwww hell yeah! We're in the Reiwa era, guys!

Wait, evidently it starts on May 1st. But still!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bip Roberts posted:

so perfect for the current zeitgeist no?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

big mood

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

PLEASE does someone have a link to that tweet where it’s a duolingo notification about missing a lesson and then an adt security notification? I need it for something very important

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

reignofevil posted:

I'd elect a pidgeon lady president I mean it's not like she's gonna instigate a coo or anything.

you could've gone with coop and it would've worked better written down

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

トランプ

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:magemage:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

That dog is high as gently caress.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I'm wanna see your pee tape tape tape
Your pee tape tape

Are you brave enough to let me see your pee tape?
Don't be a cuck, soyboy, stop acting like a biotch
Imma peace out if you don't give me the pay off

Come on, Donnie, let me see
What'ch'you hiding on the tapes

Are you brave enough to let me see your pee tape?
What'ch'you waiting for? It's time for you to show it off
Don't be a shy kind of guy, I'll bet it's full of smell

Come on, baby, let me see
What'ch'you hiding underneath
I wanna see your pee tape tape tape
Your pee tape TRUMP
Your pee tape tape tape
Your pee tape TRUMP
I wanna see your pee tape tape tape
Your pee tape TRUMP
Your pee tape tape tape
Your pee tape TRUMP
I wanna see it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

news is reporting Donald trump just resigned

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Bip Roberts posted:

peace goes with land and bread :ussr:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Lastgirl posted:

lmao holy poo poo what. is this an April fools? :japan:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

PLEASE does someone have a link to that tweet where it’s a duolingo notification about missing a lesson and then an adt security notification? I need it for something very important

https://twitter.com/monadoboii/status/1112210937493291009

Glad I could save the day. This tweet is critical!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't have time to run the numbers I got a hot lead on a sexy new trump thread post and I fire straight from the hip.