Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Has anyone done Car Loss Sainz yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Gasly is pretty poo poo, but let's get real here; they'll never put Kvyat back in a RBR. His habits of being a Vettel-seeking missile is losing Horner too much face to his mustachio'd fuckbuddy.

They should kick Gasly out, and Gorosjean should've left around the same time Jean Eric Vern left.

#FrenchDriverShitDriver
#NoFrenchInF1
#ForzaWilliams

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Kyvat should be in the RB #1 seat after brutally murdering Max in a We Keep What We Kill policy

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

still lolling at williams hiring a cripple

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Kilmers Elbow posted:

still lolling at williams hiring a cripple

When do you start?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

When do you start?

:laffo:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

Has anyone done Car Loss Sainz yet?

When do you start?

Lmao at both of these. Just making sure the lmaos are allocated properly unlike the logistical gently caress up at Williams.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I dunno if you guys noticed but Pay-Canadian Lance Stroll unlapped himself against Red Bull #1 Max Verstappen there. Even the Pride of Netflix Ocon wasn't able to do that

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
unlapping yourself is pay-to-win DLC

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Just what do you think you're doing, Daniel? Daniel, I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
fomura 1 is a massively fraudulent sport filled with cheats whose only goal is to cheat the most without getting caught but unfortunately they are all british or french or italian so of course they are miserable at everything they do

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sha Leclair is a loving badass

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/37719/leclerc-defied-ferrari-orders-with-vettel-overtake/

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Phone posted:

unlapping yourself is pay-to-win DLC

lmao

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to Shinji Nakano. You weren’t very good. But you weren’t as bad as Yamamoto.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Puts poor Vettel's mood in perspective, first his infant teammate passes him against orders and then the Stevenage Speedster waltzes past with minimal effort and he spins out almost unforced. Ouch.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

You Am I posted:

congrats LeClerc, now don't gently caress it up Ferrari strategists

Bad news.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I don’t think the strategy was for Big Sharl’s engine to poo poo itself and for Vettel to get so rattled

We witnessed a rare example of Ferrari throwing it away without anybody from the pit wall being involved.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Charles was gaining like a second a lap on Vettel after the start, any idea that he should hold up being Vettel is ludicrous and was right to be ignored

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The fact that Ferrari can watch Vettel repeatedly choke under the slightest pressure and yet still think they need to sacrifice Leclerc in support of Vettel's certainly doomed title bid is absolutely fascinating.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Big Huski Boi posted:

The fact that Ferrari can watch Vettel repeatedly choke under the slightest pressure and yet still think they need to sacrifice Leclerc in support of Vettel's certainly doomed title bid is absolutely fascinating.

I think that’s pretty much dead at this point. That kind of poo poo only works when you’re faster than your teammate and yesterday was a pretty decisive blow to Vettel in that regard.

John Watson has a pretty good story about being in Brabham with Niki and bitching to Bernie that Niki was the number 1 driver all the time and Bernie just shot back “I can make you the number 1 driver if you want but it doesn’t mean poo poo because Niki is faster than you”

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Charles passed Bottas, Hamilton and Vettel. They guy is legit

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Let's see what other racing drivers have to say about Charles Leclerc:

https://twitter.com/SophiaFloersch/status/1112398185031450625

You're god drat right he is, Sophia

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know we are all hot for Chuck but i guess Princess Charlenne has priority

https://twitter.com/LeclercNews/status/1066313898029170690

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Apr 1, 2019

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Wasn’t Chuck just significantly faster than everyone for the entire race? He seemed to always be at least 8 seconds ahead of P2 until his car crapped out on him.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Only because he had an atrocious start off the line

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

and?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I honestly don’t recall the last time someone ate poo poo like that off the start and just calmly recovered all the positions he lost with minimal effort. That owned.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

How can you be this amazing great race car driver if you can’t even get a good start?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

When was the last time a driver ate poo poo off the line and then just casually skullfucked the competition within 3 laps by building up an 8 second lead?

DoctorGonzo posted:

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Phwoar, I'm still trembling thinking about Lewis' GOAT performance.

He put so much pressure on Vettel that Vettel destroyed his own car through sheer fraudulence
His mind games are so strong now that he made Shawwwl melt down while 10 seconds behind.

I'm actually sorry for Leclerc, he's a good non-EU lad who is going to make the WDC tough for Lewis. But you don't send a kid to do a man's job. You also don't send a man who is bad at driving and has a stupid moustache.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
*breathily pants into radio and cornrows after getting a poo poo start and losing ground to noted poo poo driver Bottas* guys, I think my car is broken

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidpoocati posted:

I honestly don’t recall the last time someone ate poo poo like that off the start and just calmly recovered all the positions he lost with minimal effort. That owned.

It was Lewis-esque.

This is gonna own so hard to see Lewis & Bottas vs the Leclerc

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

It was Lewis-esque.

This is gonna own so hard to see Lewis & Bottas vs the Leclerc

I’ve never seen Lewis do that off a poo poo start. Maybe he would’ve won the championship in 2016 if he could’ve.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Extremely fraudulent Ferrari

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

How can you be this amazing great race car driver if you can’t even get a good start?

Sometimes drivers aren't very good at starts and then win five championships. It happens.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It’s almost as if you can actually pass in F1 and the idea that you can’t was perpetuated by the fact that the only other person in a competitive car besides Mercedes was someone who endured intense criticism during his championship years that he could only win races by leading at the front.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Being good at passing without incredible mechanical advantage, without crashing or spinning like a loving idiot?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Being good at passing without incredible mechanical advantage, without crashing or spinning like a loving idiot?

These seem like basic qualifications along with being able to accelerate from a stop

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
F1 2019: Ate poo poo and casually skullfucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
big crush on Chad OMG? More like, big smooth brain Chad OMG