Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

german music seems to have peaked in the 19th century

Wagner was the ringleader of an antisemitic German nationalist movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/Ale_Mussolini_/status/1112246866480152576

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

jim carrey turns around, bends over, and opens up his rear end, 'thus always to facists, alessandra'

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Remember in like the first week of his presidency when a bunch of generals got Trump to agree to a stupid raid by telling him Obama would refuse it? And then when it went wrong and the media criticised him Trump decided to just let the generals do whatever they want from then on.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's even funnier because obama never met a questionably legal and morally reprehensible military raid he didn't like.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

marktheando posted:

I've never stopped finding it funny that his name is Mitt, even now years later. What kind of stupid name is that?

I never thought about it but yeah it's like a weird approximation of a normal name

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Comrayn posted:

I never thought about it but yeah it's like a weird approximation of a normal name

It's either that or Willard and at least Mitt doesn't remind everyone of their great-uncle whose funeral their parents made them attend even though they'd never met the guy.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Comrayn posted:

this is a big thing mormons do btw

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1112450744135884801

really more of a summary of insanely funny things

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
just remembered when milo kissed gavin mcinnes

in order to own islam or something

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

how bout it rick. $10,000 bet?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
SNC-Lavalin.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ted cruz's beard

e: paul ryan's beard

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ted cruz calling a basketball hoop a "basketball ring"

in Indiana

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
nearly half the state of Alabama knowingly voted for a guy who was such a pedophile creep he was known to his local mall security

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
kerry catching a football

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

MonsieurChoc posted:

SNC-Lavalin.

I still don't know what this is, but I do know the secret is to have so many simultaneous scandals it's impossible to hone in to one and that's the only reason we know about it

Tiler Kiwi posted:

kerry catching a football

Kerry anything, this guy would've been eaten alive before the nomination in any election year since

except now apparently

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

woah lol

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Comrayn posted:

nearly half the state of Alabama knowingly voted for a guy who was such a pedophile creep he was known to his local mall security
he also might run again!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comrayn posted:

he only lost because of a last minute push by black women activists which the democratic candidate then turned around and gave the finger to as he voted to support everything trump wanted

he now has zero shot at getting re-elected

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

etalian posted:

Also for the pheasant hunt it was one of the events in which the birds have their wings clipped and herded between forces so the local gun nuts don't have to go home
empty handed.

The local gun nuts all get plenty of pheasants without going to a place like that, the birds are thick everywhere around the middle of south dakota. That kind of stunt is entirely so hunting tourists don't go home empty handed.

e: Whoops, looked it up and the shooting was a quail thing in TX

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

remember that time fox news thought they were going to own an occupy wall street activist just because he was wearing a silly hat and then got owned so hard for three minutes straight that they quit early and never aired the interview but people found out anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yrT-0Xbrn4

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

holy loving poo poo that guy owns super hard

he didn't even have notes or anything, goddamn

what a lad

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
reporter, after just getting told he sucks poo poo: "alright, fair enough"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Waterbed Wendy posted:

reporter, after just getting told he sucks poo poo: "alright, fair enough"

yeah, that was real good. "alright, I am a poopy-butt weiner head, but what about..."

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://twitter.com/Thatwasmymom/status/1049518834972020737

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1049474302607806464

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/923964959972839426

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Charles krauthammer is dead

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

also Scalia dropping dead in his sleep was lmaoooo

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
our libertarian mp was going to block the fast-tracking of new gun legislation today, but missed the vote (which needed to be unanimous) because he was outside the chamber, talking to media about how he was going to block the fast-tracking of new gun legislation.

also he was on dancing with the stars

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

exmarx posted:

our libertarian mp was going to block the fast-tracking of new gun legislation today, but missed the vote (which needed to be unanimous) because he was outside the chamber, talking to media about how he was going to block the fast-tracking of new gun legislation.

also he was on dancing with the stars

ahaha, that's pretty good

Hey, our current Secretary of Energy was on Dancing with the Stars too

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

when our doddery old dunce of a president explained that he didn't actually gently caress up by calling Tim Cook "Tim Apple" because in fact it's more clear and uses less energy or whatever

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Rocks posted:

also Scalia dropping dead in his sleep was lmaoooo

Conspiracy theorists thinking an overweight 79 year old was targeted for assassination

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Rocks posted:

Charles krauthammer is dead

I legit didn't know he was quadrapelic until he died because every time he was on TV I just assumed his posture was due to having a stick up his rear end

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lodestar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

oh yeah, the "resistance inside the White House" column in the times lmao