Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

KozmoNaut posted:

LA has many problems, rape is just one cornerstone of the festering shitpile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Zudgemud posted:

Yes, not the ideal system but you should take what you can get.
https://www4.skatteverket.se/rattsligvagledning/326346.html

quote:

Huvudregeln är att avdrag inte medges
Now there's a superfluous statement.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Poil posted:

Now there's a superfluous statement.

On the other hand:

quote:

Undantag: om det finns krav på att aktivt söka arbete

I vissa fall måste en arbetslös person aktivt söka arbete för att få behålla en skattepliktig ersättning. Högsta förvaltningsdomstolen har ansett att med hänsyn till kravet att en arbetslös person aktivt ska söka arbete för att ha rätt till arbetslöshetsersättning, har en person medgetts avdrag för utgifter som uppkommit i samband med att hen sökt arbete (RÅ 2008 ref. 31).

So if you're on A-kassa you can make deductions.

On the third hand.

quote:

Övriga utgifter omfattas av avdragsbegränsningen i 12 kap. 2 § tredje stycket IL, vilket innebär att utgifterna ska dras av bara till den del kostnaderna för beskattningsåret överstiger 5 000 kr.

So you can only deduct expenses after the total reaches 5000 kr a year

Once at arbetsförmedlingen I saw a man arguing with the clerk about getting reimbursement for fuel used by his private car to travel to the truck driving classes they were funding for him (which was apparently like 60 km from where he lived)

The clerk told him that they would be more than willing to give him a free bus pass :v:

I agree with the clerk.

Katt fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Apr 1, 2019

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Låter djävligt, Sverige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mM9hvl6Wo4

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I princip helt korrekt.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
According to Credit Suisse's 2018 Global Wealth survey Sweden has a higher Gini coefficient than, for instance, the US or Mexico when it comes to wealth :getin:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Boatswain posted:

According to Credit Suisse's 2018 Global Wealth survey Sweden has a higher Gini coefficient than, for instance, the US or Mexico when it comes to wealth :getin:

And with this budget and government we can pull further ahead! First to 100 wins, right?

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
The entire DSB management structure should be fired into the sun. What a bunch of loving cunts.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Agreed. And every neoliberal politician along with them.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Katt posted:

So if you're on A-kassa you can make deductions.
Welp.

quote:

So you can only deduct expenses after the total reaches 5000 kr a year
Even with the raised commute fares it won't reach that amount assuming ungodly frequent meetings like once a month. But thanks.

quote:

Once at arbetsförmedlingen I saw a man arguing with the clerk about getting reimbursement for fuel used by his private car to travel to the truck driving classes they were funding for him (which was apparently like 60 km from where he lived)

The clerk told him that they would be more than willing to give him a free bus pass :v:

I agree with the clerk.
Yeah that doesn't seem unreasonable. It's about an hour, right? Of course if it's far to the bus and involves changing buses and all that crap it could easily be much longer. I've ended up in arguments because I have the strange idea of calculating my commute from my doorstep to the doorstep of my praktikplats and not from the closest train or bus stops. Do they think I magically teleport that distance? :shrug:

Of course these days I don't have a praktikplats. I'm at a... well it's sort of one but less formal and most people there have either been long term sjukskrivna preparing to return to work or have mental issues such as adhd, fellow autists, ptsd and a whole bunch of other crap. It's really good and helpful so I suppose it's only a matter of time until they cancel it and kick us filthy subhumans out to starve lol.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Poil posted:

Welp.

Even with the raised commute fares it won't reach that amount assuming ungodly frequent meetings like once a month. But thanks.

You can also buff that sum up with some other stuff.

Skatteverket posted:

Avdrag medges också för skäliga utgifter för de samtalsavgifter för telefon och uppkopplingskostnader till internet som personen har haft för att söka arbete. Exempel på andra avdragsgilla kostnader kan vara utgifter för brevpapper, kuvert, porto, betygskopior m.m. Avdrag för resor m.m. förutsätter naturligtvis att personen inte fått skattefri ersättning för att täcka kostnaderna.

Though clothes etc to make one look presentable are not valid deductibles.

Zudgemud fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 1, 2019

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Zudgemud posted:

You can also buff that sum up with some other stuff.

Though clothes etc to make one look presentable are not valid deductibles.
Do I calculate the minutes I spend per month and get deductions based on that, or the entire monthly cost? The latter would be kinda skewed in my favor and feel very wrong. :confused:

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Poil posted:

Do I calculate the minutes I spend per month and get deductions based on that, or the entire monthly cost? The latter would be kinda skewed in my favor and feel very wrong. :confused:

I'm not a tax expert but I would assume it's the former since one can always assume it's the least generous option.

For many tax deductions the workload of keeping track of poo poo can very easily outweigh the actual tax benefits in terms of time spent VS money back, unless you reach big numbers. Though keeping all bills for the year in an ordered folder and looking through them at tax time is not a huge effort either, though admittedly really boring.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ah, thank you. It still won't be near 5000 glorious crowns but it's good that the option exists.

I feel that a lot of these things are deliberately set up to be more effort than it's worth just to get people to not use them.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

I have some experience in finance and dealing with skatteverket and you can expect to have to provide provide receipts or some other for of concrete basis for everything your want deductions for.

If you want to deduct the cost of your internet for job searching then expect to provide a basis for it.

Like "I pay 400kr a month for internet and spend 1/4 of every waking hour searching for jobs on the internet and so want to deduct 1/4 of my interest cost"

Same for the phone.

It doesn't have to be 100% waterproof. It's a judgement issue so it just has sound convincing.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Poil posted:

I feel that a lot of these things are deliberately set up to be more effort than it's worth just to get people to not use them.

It's this.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

It's this.
Of course it is, just because they have to offer it doesn't mean it has to be easy, so they make it as hard as they think they can get away with to justify their own job so they don't end up in the system they created.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

You know hemvärnet have manpower issues when they try to recruit you 20 years after your conscription.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/fiskargubbe/status/1113159969396994051

The thinking man’s SD continues taking the country by storm

Rutkowski
Apr 28, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY?

Beeswax posted:

https://twitter.com/fiskargubbe/status/1113159969396994051

The thinking man’s SD continues taking the country by storm
I was there to, uh, "document" the attendants and I'd say there was about three dozen supporters of AFS total, tops. Many of them were part of the entourage of the traveling circustour they got going on.

There was between 50-100 protestors.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/hyresgastforeningen-anklagas-for-islamisering

Vid ett stormöte mot marknadshyror i Göteborg i helgen ska flera personer blivit upprörda över att Hyresgästföreningen låtit en kvinna i slöja läsa poesi från scenen. Föreningen anklagades bland annat för ”islamisering”. Regionledningen menar att kritiken är uttryck för rasism.

Under ett välbesökt möte mot marknadshyror, som anordnades av Hyresgästföreningen i Göteborg i helgen, fick en kvinna i slöja läsa en dikt från scen.

Detta ska ha ifrågasatts av flera mötesdeltagare, som anklagat Hyresgästföreningen för att vara ”en del av en islamisering”, enligt en artikel i Hem & Hyra.

Am..am i missing something or are people honestly throwing a shitfit over a person in a scarf reciting a poem

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

McCloud posted:

Am..am i missing something or are people honestly throwing a shitfit over a person in a scarf reciting a poem

Snikislamisering!

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

McCloud posted:

Yes.

Zudgemud
Mar 1, 2009
Grimey Drawer

McCloud posted:

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vast/hyresgastforeningen-anklagas-for-islamisering

Vid ett stormöte mot marknadshyror i Göteborg i helgen ska flera personer blivit upprörda över att Hyresgästföreningen låtit en kvinna i slöja läsa poesi från scenen. Föreningen anklagades bland annat för ”islamisering”. Regionledningen menar att kritiken är uttryck för rasism.

Under ett välbesökt möte mot marknadshyror, som anordnades av Hyresgästföreningen i Göteborg i helgen, fick en kvinna i slöja läsa en dikt från scen.

Detta ska ha ifrågasatts av flera mötesdeltagare, som anklagat Hyresgästföreningen för att vara ”en del av en islamisering”, enligt en artikel i Hem & Hyra.

No, you are not missing something.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Good on the regional representative for calling that poo poo out.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Dane quickly reverts to his feral state when faced with the dreaded hijab. Remember when Pia Kjærsgaard said it was their own fault when this happened, because the piece of cloth on their heads called for a reaction? She calls our democracy to order.

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/overfaldet-pa-gaden-skaldet-mand-rev-torklaedet-af-17-arig-pige

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=7193622

swedbank just casually laundering 10-20 billion € a year for eight years, nbd

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

TheFluff posted:

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=7193622

swedbank just casually laundering 10-20 billion € a year for eight years, nbd

Repeat after me

:homebrew:Shareholder:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:Value:homebrew:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

NMR protested unannounced in Copenhagen. See if you can spot what's different from the typical police reaction.

https://ekstrabladet.dk/112/svenske-nynazister-i-uanmeldt-demonstration/7586540

quote:

Politinspektør Tommy Laursen fortæller, at politiet konstaterede demonstrationen ved Øster Voldgade omkring klokken 13.

- De ville gerne ned på Kultorvet og dele flyveblade ud. Der var nogle, der skubbede lidt til nogle politifolk og maskerede sig, og så har vi vejledt dem om, hvordan reglerne er i Danmark, siger han.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 6, 2019

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

WTF

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Also apparently it's illegal to wear a bulletproof vest, but you can own pepper spray now.

On a more positive note, that dude who burns Qur'ans in public and wants to cleanse Muslims from the lands got convicted for racism, he'd called the Danish BLM founder an "unintelligent negro" while recording a video in front of her house. Hoping he gets disbarred, but I'm not holding my breath.

SplitSoul fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Apr 6, 2019

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Ok, what am I looking at here because I'm not sure what to say to that. (also, foreign language deficient)

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Munin posted:

Ok, what am I looking at here because I'm not sure what to say to that. (also, foreign language deficient)

nazis, and the Nordic Resistance

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Mye purk I fult utstyr for en uannonsert protest. Sikkert like greit at politiet massjerer med dem.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Vi skriver 2019. Der burde for helvede ikke gå nazister åbent rundt på gader og stræder.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Godt sagt, AJ.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

Vi skriver 2019. Der burde for helvede ikke gå nazister åbent rundt på gader og stræder.

Gör nåt åt det då. Prata bara inte. Gör nåt.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Af forskellige grunde kan jeg ikke deltage i gadeoptøjer, men jeg støtter sagen økonomisk, selvom det er lidt burgøjser-agtig praxis :shobon:

GT: For various reasons, I cannot participate in street riots, but I support the case financially, even though it is a little burglar-like practice :shobon:

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Apr 8, 2019

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Hey, you danish degenerates, please use English on these neutral hallowed grounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I'm a lazy gently caress, so I Google Translated it.

GT turned "burgøjser" (bourgeois) into "burglar". I like that.