Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Dazerbeams posted:

I just think women have a much more straightforward time of cleaning up their genitals than men do. I don't know the joys of shaving around a man's junk, but it seems a whole lot more complicated.

/r/relationships: I just think women have a much more straightforward time of cleaning up their genitals than men do. I don't know the joys of shaving around a man's junk, but it seems a whole lot more complicated. is an excellent new thread title btw. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

gently caress Your Website posted:

the obsession dorks have with ascribing every negative personality trait in existence specifically to americans will never not be funny to me

going "southern europeans aren't white" is an american thing though

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Whorelord posted:

What

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Dazerbeams posted:

Well I could flat out state that I'm a woman who can't see jack poo poo in the shower, but that would ruin the illusion wouldn't it?

My [21m] chronically ill, seemingly socially isolated cousin [20f] asked me to kiss her. I kinda feel bad for her and wish I could help her in any way. What can I do?

The Fault in Our Stars and Offspring's Genetics.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

TheScott2K posted:

EX-AP (38F) will reveal my (57M) "second family" if I attend my daughter's wedding. Please help!!

you deserve all the bad things that are about to happen to you

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

He was 37 with an 18 year old. I hope his secret woman destroys everything he holds dear.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Whorelord posted:

No it's not

Like it's amazingly not, as far as Americans are concerned pretty much all Euros are white and the only ones who think they aren't are northern Euros

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Renegret posted:

you deserve all the bad things that are about to happen to you
General Bullshit > r/relationships: you deserve all the bad things that are about to happen to you

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
This dude scheduled his Primary Daughter's wedding for the same weekend as high school and boot camp graduation and oh man I guarantee that kind of poo poo has happened at the expense of his other kids so many times over the years.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

TheScott2K posted:

EX-AP (38F) will reveal my (57M) "second family" if I attend my daughter's wedding. Please help!!

God I hope there's a huge, messy update.

:munch:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Re: Italians are/aren't white debate

quote:

I don't think that Italians as an ethnic group are considered not-white here. I thought she was a non-white person with Italian nationality (like maybe had one black African parent or some other kind of mixed background).

Yawgmoth posted:

lol what the gently caress
If shaving her is too gross for him to cope with, it's not a good idea to trust him to care for her when she's throwing up, or when she's pregnant and basically everything is gross forever, or with disgusting babies, because all of those things are a million times nastier. If it's a casual thing then whatever, but it obviously can't be a serious "in sickness and in health" relationship. If that's what she wants, she needs to date someone else.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Yawgmoth posted:

lol what the gently caress

the rest of that sentence is the relevant part dummy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Blade Runner posted:

No it's not

Like it's amazingly not, as far as Americans are concerned pretty much all Euros are white and the only ones who think they aren't are northern Euros
Yeah seriously, as if americans give a poo poo what genus of european someone is. They're all "european". Some of them have wine and cheese and some of them have tomato sauce and say "bellissimo" but no, I think it's primarily europeans who care about the nuances of which place in europe has which thing.

The original sentence would be no more absurd if it said "the american east coast/west coast rivalry is actually a european thing".

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

TheScott2K posted:

Father Of The Year

quote:

I didn't have an active relationship with the woman. I saw the children a few times a year and that was it.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Dazerbeams posted:

Well I could flat out state that I'm a woman who can't see jack poo poo in the shower, but that would ruin the illusion wouldn't it?

My [21m] chronically ill, seemingly socially isolated cousin [20f] asked me to kiss her. I kinda feel bad for her and wish I could help her in any way. What can I do?

You buy yourself some condoms and get in there and pity gently caress that poor wastrel, duh :rolleyes:

TheScott2K posted:

This dude scheduled his Primary Daughter's wedding for the same weekend as high school and boot camp graduation and oh man I guarantee that kind of poo poo has happened at the expense of his other kids so many times over the years.

How much control do you think he had over the date of his daughter's wedding?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

lmao at "I've been garbage for the past 20 years and now consequences?????? Please help!!"

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.theonion.com/study-finds-more-americans-waiting-to-start-secret-seco-1819577076

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

tactlessbastard posted:

How much control do you think he had over the date of his daughter's wedding?

If he'd been more on top of things he could have prevented it.

Oh man, this guy,

quote:

My primary wife was always my priority and that was never going to change. She knew this and I made it very clear. I saw the younger three children when I could but I never robbed time from my primary family.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Would that families were more like gachapon games and I could feed my lvl 20 secondfamily-son to my firstborn and get him a few levels and fire skills.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

TheScott2K posted:

If he'd been more on top of things he could have prevented it.

I seriously doubt it.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the rest of that sentence is the relevant part dummy
no it wasn't you complete failure of humanity

Anne Whateley posted:

If shaving her is too gross for him to cope with, it's not a good idea to trust him to care for her when she's throwing up, or when she's pregnant and basically everything is gross forever, or with disgusting babies, because all of those things are a million times nastier. If it's a casual thing then whatever, but it obviously can't be a serious "in sickness and in health" relationship. If that's what she wants, she needs to date someone else.
ah yes "not comfortable removing pubic hair with razor" = "not comfortable with any ever" you continue to be a paragon of wisdom in this thread

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

"c'mon what's the problem?? I was a good parent to my PRIMARY kids (the ones I care about)"

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I feel really bad for those "second family" kids. They have to have figured out by now that dad has a whole other family he prioritizes over them. Maybe everyone will cut him out of their lives and he will end up alone.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

Yawgmoth posted:

ah yes "not comfortable removing pubic hair with razor" = "not comfortable with any ever" you continue to be a paragon of wisdom in this thread
I'm sorry, your argument is that hair is gross but barf and poo poo are not gross?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Yawgmoth posted:

yes it was dipshit

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
You would think after one oopsie child that he would take more precautions to ensure he didn't have any other oopsie children. He didn't just have another oopsie child he hit the motherload and had twin oopsies. What a loving moron.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Anne Whateley posted:

I'm sorry, your argument is that hair is gross but barf and poo poo are not gross?
I don't disagree with you, but the guy never said he was grossed out by the hair. He said it didn't bother him.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

I mean, there's also an argument to be made that temporarily cleaning up barf and poo poo for a sick partner or an infant are different from permanently having it be your job to shave your partner. Like, "suck it up for a couple weeks while she's sick" or "change diapers for a few years until the kid is potty trained" are very different from "this is your life now you gotta do it"; especially considering that in those latter situations, yeah, there really isn't much choice. Here, she's been going to a professional waxer for years and presumably can keep doing so within her budget.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
refusing to perform an optional personal care task for a partner with disabilities because you find it kind of icky is a very minor sin by the standards of this thread but it's definitely not being a very good partner

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Whorelord posted:

Just lol if you think Americans in general parse different areas of Europe, it’s not a thing

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I don't think he has to do it, obv, I just also don't think she has to stay with him. Especially since it's such a quick easy thing, it's not like she's asking him to miss work to take her to chemo or something.

Poll time because I'm curious now, how many women itt have shaved their partners? I don't even know how many boyfriends' backs I've shaved for them, like 3? 4? It seemed totally normal.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
So if she decided she wants to save money on lawn care services, would he also be required to mow the lawn?

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

therobit posted:

My brother is gonna be so pissed when he finds out I stole his girlfriend's hair and can't reattach it...

Mostly because his prank was getting her a nice set of lice-infested combs.

I know this response is super late and I don't care :colbert:

hevnz 2 murgatroyd fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Apr 3, 2019

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

I don't think he has to do it, obv, I just also don't think she has to stay with him. Especially since it's such a quick easy thing, it's not like she's asking him to miss work to take her to chemo or something.

Poll time because I'm curious now, how many women itt have shaved their partners? I don't even know how many boyfriends' backs I've shaved for them, like 3? 4? It seemed totally normal.

Nobody ever has to stay with anyone and I don't think either person in this would really be garbage if they broke up over it, I just really disliked the people coming in to say "well he's GOTTA do it, who cares if it makes him uncomfortable, man up and get the razor"

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

TheScott2K posted:

I'm really hoping there's a comedic movie based on this story made soon. It's that incredible.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

gently caress Your Website posted:

Just lol if you think Americans in general parse different areas of Europe, it’s not a thing

Yeah, this. It’s like expecting Europeans (or most Americans) to ID US states.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Anne Whateley posted:

I guess I would shave my husband's back if he asked me to, but I've never been asked to shave someone else before. I would also make a distinction here because the back is an unreachable place for anyone.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

yes it was dipshit
your points are as bad as your insult capability

Anne Whateley posted:

My argument is that extremely personal grooming is a different beast from getting a mop/washcloth and some soap. Secondarily, yeah some people will rank different things higher and lower on their icky scales than you do! Some people faint at the sight of blood, others shrug; it doesn't mean that one of these people must be wrong.

Like, flip it around here. If you were dating a dude and he came up one day with "hey Anne, I want you to regularly shave my balls because it pleases me to have a freshly shorn scrotum on the reg", would you immediately jump up and say "oh sure thing sweetie!" or would you cock an eyebrow and ask a few questions and/or have some opinions to voice first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Dazerbeams posted:

I guess I would shave my husband's back if he asked me to, but I've never been asked to shave someone else before. I would also make a distinction here because the back is an unreachable place for anyone.

https://www.amazon.com/BAKblade-2-0-PLUS-Removal-Pain-Free/dp/B071JSSF8T/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=back+razor&qid=1554316710&s=gateway&sr=8-3

That being said, I don't shave my back, and have never asked my wife to shave me.

She does tweeze my eyebrows though, but I don't ask her to. She finds a zen sort of enjoyment out of it that while I don't understand, I don't criticize because I'm one of those insane pimple popping people.