Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Rocks posted:

i just found out conner

who?

Rocks posted:

is married to aidy bryant holy poo poo lmao

who??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zegermans posted:

why did that airline need that many flight attendants anyway

automating the button pushing kills people more often

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

dads friend steve posted:

lol good luck egressing in the 12 inches of space between your seat and the back of the seat in front of u

emergency exits are just a feel good measure and in 95% of fatalities don't matter

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/aterkel/status/1113525452746964993

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

zegermans posted:

why did that airline need that many flight attendants anyway

- ensure people are in their pod
- ensure passengers are gassed so The Jaunt doesn't break their loving brains
- locate stowaway priests

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he had lunch with segregationists

biden......bad??

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
stop freaking out about the airplane seats; when we're two degrees warmer than we should be, there'll be about a dozen planes in the sky at any time and you'll be lucky if you see one

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

everyone in the comments is sucking his dick lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress off forever joe biden

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Mariana Horchata posted:

not that specifically, just the history of the eXile in 🇷🇺

i read a bit more than half of it and it seemed like they ran vice: russia edition. am i correct in guessing in the end they went full TRUPM like the american vice guy did?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

if only he could have done something to help Anita Hill testify in front of the committee he controlled :qq:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

as background federal courts made Delaware desegregate it’s public schools by busing kids all over the state (it’s very small)

white people didnt like this

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

a cancerous tumor kisses joe biden on the neck and moves up for some head,

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

in trying to diagnose exactly why my headphone audio kept stuttering, my bluetooth adapter died. Think I figured it out, lol, I really hate bluetooth

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1113524850855956481

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I can't wait for McConnell to die and for him to get a giant knob-slobbing funeral like every Senate lifer who dies these days. I might just do a complete moratorium on news/forums/etc. while that's going on.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

as background federal courts made Delaware desegregate it’s public schools by busing kids all over the state (it’s very small)

white people didnt like this

perhaps white people are bad?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Durf posted:

i mean at this rate it'd be just as economic and more comfortable for airlines to stack people into sleeping pods like those japanese capsule hotels

or Fifth Element

https://i.imgur.com/0RpuHhT.mp4

ruby rhod flew on a plane with bill clinton and kevin spacy

it was jeffrey epstein's plane

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Civilized Fishbot posted:

stop freaking out about the airplane seats; when we're two degrees warmer than we should be, there'll be about a dozen planes in the sky at any time and you'll be lucky if you see one

this is why we need to fight the green new deal

i love airplanes

and huffing cow rear end

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
when will chris tucker see justice i ask

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1113522361758834688?s=19

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
dems should probably back a different horse

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/ChrisDJackson/status/1113525807090143232

how could nichael do this to me

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Lmao if u have hope that Bernie or AOC will ever be president. If will all be bidens from here on out. Republican bidens, Dem bidens. It all the same.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hit him with a loving chair chuck cuck, you literally cannot be arrested for it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

when will chris tucker see justice i ask

his career was convicted and executed in abstentia

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Love this teen drama

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Def the best candidate

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

TRUMP: I'm With Her, But I Stand With Joe

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/wilmpoprocks/status/1107722296163295239

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

I hope we descend into UK level screaming and fighting

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Billzasilver posted:

I literally don’t want to hear a single goddamn poster defending voting ever again here.

The important thing is that You Were A Part of the Process

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1113501482173779968

Reminder that Cotton held up Obama's ambassador to the Bahamas nominee until she died of cancer because he knew they were friends and he wanted to hurt Obama

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

One day after WhatsApp launched a tip line to combat misinformation ahead of a general election in India, the company running the project in partnership with the Facebook-owned messaging service revealed that its primary goal is to collect research, rather than immediately crack down on fake news in the world's biggest democracy.

On Tuesday, WhatsApp announced Checkpoint, a “tip line launched to understand and respond to misinformation during elections in India” with information about submitting suspicious messages. But when BuzzFeed News inquired about the tip line’s effectiveness after submitting several tips and receiving no responses, Proto, the Indian-based company that partnered with WhatsApp, posted a FAQ website that noted the project is “not a helpline” and isn’t primarily designed to provide feedback. Proto uses the tip line “only as a means to collect information that is otherwise inaccessible given the nature of private messaging."

The “tipline is primarily used to gather data for research, and not a helpline that will be able to provide a response to every user,” read the site. Proto also clarified there is a 24 hour window after users submit a tip in which they should get either a determination of its authenticity, or a message saying the tip is “out of scope.”

Facebook cannot stop gathering data. Everything is about gathering and selling data. They will never police themselves. They will never even attempt it until they are getting gutted by epic fines.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Sure Biden looks bad if you actually read his record, however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Al! posted:

ruby rhod flew on a plane with bill clinton and kevin spacy

it was jeffrey epstein's plane

also was friends with michael jackson lol