Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Day off tomorrow I'll see if i can get the last fight ran for the semis and start prep work for the finals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
You're a hero VE

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
mad props for keeping this alive

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

(SPEAKING OF PLAYOFFS)

: WELCOME BACK FOLKS! Wasn't that a long haftime? Well it was as I had to run back and check on my fort "Actionpants" led by the brave expidition group "The Tong of Balls" tremendous folks them but I had forgot that we removed a ramp in the sub levels and they all died! I'm sure our next fortress endevour will go better. But enough of that let me welcome our guest commentator for this match! IT IS gently caress ROGER!! some old bastard from way back in the days that I have no idea about and will not be assed to find out! How're you today Roger?
: .... *sounds of dust and wind*
: Really? Wow that is tremendous! Your own school where you train fighters! Well I hope their careers have ended better than yours ha ha ha ha!
: ........... *creaks*

:siren: Round 1, Fight 2 :siren:

Feels A Bit Chilly (2-1) is on the left side of the arena.
Bowbold the Bold (Dance Officer) is a male dwarf. He wields a steel crossbow and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Naked Snake (astus) is a male serpent man. He wields a steel large dagger and wears no armor.
Polybolos in Strangler Camo (AJ_Impy) is a male strangler. He wields two iron pilums and wears no armor.
Fourlearned Is (Coward) is a female molemarian. She wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears no armor.

Big Trouble (2-1) is on the right side of the arena.
A copper hammer wielding dwarf (Bad Munki) is a female tigerman. She wields an iron pilum and wears an iron cap, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Chuck (Mygna) is a male minotaur. He wields a bronze pilum and wears a bronze helm, a bronze mail shirt, bronze greaves, bronze gauntlets, and bronze high boots.
Captain Jodariel (dmboogie) is a female troll. She wields a silver two-handed sword and a copper two-handed sword and wears a silver helm, a copper mail shirt, a platinum mail shirt, and copper low boots.
Meteor Spin (I R SMART LIKE ROCK) is a female tigerman. She wields an iron great axe and a wooden shield and wears no armor.

Big Trouble is a 2.27 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 10715.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 4730.00 dwarfbucks for Feels A Bit Chilly.

FR: ...................
G: Amazing insight! What a truly impressive level of knowledge you have of the Arena! Just too bad it didn't help you!

:siren: BONG BONG BONG ting! :siren:

G: LET"S BEGIN THE FINAL SEMIFINALS MATCH! THE ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP HAS ONE MORE STOP AND FOLKS WE ARE THERE!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

: “Big Trouble wins by default, good fight everyone!”

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Havent disappeared~~ life has been rough and just havent found the spark to run this yet. Gonna try some tonight and if it feels good ill try to finish it tomorrow

Fukkin lps make annoying things happen irl i swear

I want to continue the style ive been using because i have some pretty cool ideas for the Final Round

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
you do you boo

I'm just along for the ride

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

:smith:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

You know what imma run a few Bloodborne bosses so i can get mad at pretty games then run this goddamned fight so i can laugh about dfarena

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Its been a month time for bs is over

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

verbal enema posted:

You know what imma run a few Bloodborne bosses so i can get mad at pretty games then run this goddamned fight so i can laugh about dfarena

Bloodborne is both thrilling and frustrating. Logarius, Ludwig and Lady Maria are all amazing fights, but the first time you face them are brick walls you bash your head on

How the gently caress did I forget Orphan. Holy poo poo that fight is loving insane for the first time. I remember getting owned and not even understanding what had happened

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 26, 2019

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

verbal enema posted:

:unsmith:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Bloodborne is both thrilling and frustrating. Logarius, Ludwig and Lady Maria are all amazing fights, but the first time you face them are brick walls you bash your head on

How the gently caress did I forget Orphan. Holy poo poo that fight is loving insane for the first time. I remember getting owned and not even understanding what had happened

Ive beat Amelia b4 solo but she is such a wall for me i rang the bell and two cats popped up boom 2 mins later i can start the dlc which ive never done

Now to remember my log in for dfarena for the 100000th time

e: i did it! fight go

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Mar 26, 2019

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

(playoff theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw)

: S TH- NG- N? HERE WE *ssshhck* ARE! PLAYOF--S *skkchch*

*sounds of entanglement*

: Honestly what the poo poo is going on here you call me in to do this commentary and then the tournament suspends for a month for what is said on the memo "The Commish got really drunk and forgot how words worked" I mean honestl- .. is this on now? Oh NOW it works jesus jumped up christ.

: .....................................

: Roger have you been here the whole time? You look terrible, even for a skeleton. Lets dust ya of-
:HA HA

: well Krankor is back.
: HEH HEH HEH HEhhhehhehhhh I am back I'm much better than that dumpy skeleton
Geldof: He was a legend
Krankor: He was a flat rear end

Well it has been a minute so lets give it up to our sponsors "GOBLIN GOLD BLOOD the hottest new thirst quencher" and the "1.49$ Spicy Nuggets from Burger King, yeah they taste like rear end but hey gently caress you"

: I love those nuggets
: for some reason we all do Krankor now brush that bone dust away and sit down so we can start the damned match!
K: NUGGETS

:siren: Round 1, Fight 2 :siren:

Feels A Bit Chilly (2-1) is on the left side of the arena.
Bowbold the Bold (Dance Officer) is a male dwarf. He wields a steel crossbow and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Naked Snake (astus) is a male serpent man. He wields a steel large dagger and wears no armor.
Polybolos in Strangler Camo (AJ_Impy) is a male strangler. He wields two iron pilums and wears no armor.
Fourlearned Is (Coward) is a female molemarian. She wields an iron spear and a wooden shield and wears no armor.

Big Trouble (2-1) is on the right side of the arena.
A copper hammer wielding dwarf (Bad Munki) is a female tigerman. She wields an iron pilum and wears an iron cap, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Chuck (Mygna) is a male minotaur. He wields a bronze pilum and wears a bronze helm, a bronze mail shirt, bronze greaves, bronze gauntlets, and bronze high boots.
Captain Jodariel (dmboogie) is a female troll. She wields a silver two-handed sword and a copper two-handed sword and wears a silver helm, a copper mail shirt, a platinum mail shirt, and copper low boots.
Meteor Spin (I R SMART LIKE ROCK) is a female tigerman. She wields an iron great axe and a wooden shield and wears no armor.

Big Trouble is a 2.27 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 10715.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 4730.00 dwarfbucks for Feels A Bit Chilly.

: This shall be a great fight!
G: *mumbling* what the gently caress is even happening anymore

BONG BONG BONG ting!

G: These fighters are matched for score! Both have 2-1 records! We know that but gently caress if we know anything else! ITS BEEN AWHILE
K: But all the more better to witness new death and fresh victories!
G: Well put Krankor but now look! The Match begins! LAST PLAYOFF GAME GO!
K: GOOOOOO is Thor in this?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

(pictured: A buncha assholes)

Geldof: Krankor stop holding up your own captions
Krankor: NEVER

THREE JAVELINS AND AN ARROW OUT THE GATE

Bowbold the Bold fires a bolt from his crossbow! Polybolos in Strangler Camo, A copper hammer wielding dwarf, and Chuck hurl pilums and javelins! Bowbold catches a javelin in the chest! It bruises him a little bit and ruins his armor! A copper hammer wielding dwarf yells in excitement due to their accuracy but is shown up by the marksdwarf and is put to the ground from a iron bolt slamming into and severing sensory nerves in her lower right leg, pulling it sideways slightly! Before they strike the ground A copper hammer knocks a javelin out of the air!

G: We have a first strike and a first knock down with the opening volley of the match! Bowbold is truly becoming one with his prized crossbow
K: He asked me to sign it during that month long hiatus.
G: Is THAT why is painted with KRANKOR along the full side of it? In bright yellow permanent paint?
K: YES IT IS!

(Arena matches feature various types and species of fighters)

G: The space between the teams begin to close! Fourlearned Is and Meteor Spin run ahead of their teammates and rush to meet each other! Bloodlust fills the expressions of these brave fighters!
K: Brave, foolish, constipated its all the same in the arena!

Fourlearned Is and Meteor Spin dance back and forth while Bowbold reminds everyone that "This is a fight!" and laughs in the face of death.
K: Ha ha!

G:Naked Snake jumps in and begins a double team on Meteor Spin! The Tigerwoman is assailed repeatedly but manages a perfect defense! The attacks miss and are easily deflected by the iron great axe she wields with fine skill!
K: Captain Jodariel is getting close! With a bit of luck on her side she might be able to surprise the Molemarian or even the Serpent Man! The markscreatures are also preparing for the second volley and with the fighters so close together it could be devastating!

(Despite the small size of the arena ranged weapons are still very popular)

Fourlearned Is and Naked Snake jump back and quickly disengage from their scuffle with Meteor Spin. Captain Jodariel doesn't surprise the Molemarian but does parry their attack.

: YEEEESSS! NOW THAT IS HOW YOU WIELD A TWO HANDED SWORD! Also it is how you get chopped in half for wearing no armor.
: What a strike! Almost as if it had been done before just as easily. Not sure why the charged into Meteor Spin afterwards but hey!
K: Offensive defense orientated defensive offense tactics clearly!
G: I hate that sentence.

Chuck and A copper hammer having thrown their last spare missiles run towards the lone Serpent Man. Four against one should be quick right? It might not be as Naked Snake slashes Meteor Spin in the left thigh opening the artery! Unless they can move soon the Tigerwoman is in danger of being a prone target for the Serpent's paralyzing venom!

K: Are Serpent Folk allowed to put an iron boot on their tale to "kick" their opponents?
G: I don't know to be honest we'll have to look into that Krankor!
K: I hope so that'd be awesome! OH Meteor Spin has fallen over!

Naked Snake wastes no time and hacks Meteor Spin's left forearm off causing the weapon to drop! Captain Jodariel steps over their disabled comrade and sets themselves in front of the Serpent Man.

: This fight is really beginning to wind up!
G: Captain Jodariel attacks Naked Snake and is parried and with time to spare!

K: Bowbold and Polybolos in an amazing feat have combined their weapons into a giant spear that is headed towards Jodariel and Meteor Spin!
G: Hahaha no Krankor while it does appear so I can assure you those are two separate objects!
K: One of the Troll's thumbs is smashed to bits from Polybolos' javelin! Amazing accuracy! I should ask if they want a Krankor™ brand Krankor flag to attach to it!
G: You get right on that Krankor. (K: I WILL)

: Captain Jodariel has been struck twice!

Jodariel not one to stay still apparently dodges a swing from Polybolos and chops their second left forearm off! The Strangler responds by stabbing the Troll in the foot through the copper greaves and dropping the large creature instantly.

: A badly mistimed charge results in Naked Snake burying his dagger into the thick muscles of Chuck's bicep! Immediately blood begins flooding out and pooling onto the arena floor!
: A spectacular showing by Naked Snake! Fighting with the spirit of two!

G: Captain Jodariel has severed the first left upper arm of Polybolos! Only two arms left!
K: Hacking parts off left AND right with one arm using a TWO handed sword. Impressive!
G: Naked Snake has pulled their dagger free! What is next?!

Again Jodariel severs an arm from Polybolos! This one being the second right upper arm! This time with a stab! poo poo! Bowbold fires at Chuck from a dozen paces and strikes. Hard. Naked Snake chops his left hand off.

G: Captain Jodariel crunches bones in the leg of Polybolos and drops the Strangler to the floor! In response Polybolos stabs the Troll in the knee chipping bone and bending it awkwardly!
K: MORE BLOOD YEAH MORE BONES YEAH this is a wonderful past time!
G: Listen to this crowd!

yay

K: Jodariel is a force of nature out there! Two kills! 5 limbs removed! Still has an bolt lodged in their gut! We may be looking at a champion here!
G: Well said Krankor! This is a fight that will be talked about for some time!

Naked Snake again stabs Chuck in the arm forcing the pilum once held to fall. Chuck feels all hope drain away with this turn of events. During the past few minutes he was in a fierce poke and prod dance with Naked Snaked (K: Sexy!) and had an upper hand a few times but it seems the Serpent Man is determined to give ~no quarter~ (K: Awful!)

Oh what has Bad Munki's character been doing THIS ENTIRE TIME?

: What a pussy cat!

G: Naked Snake HAS JUST SLASHED Chuck IN THE RIGHT EYE SLICING THE EYELID APART AND SNAPPING HIS HEAD BACK
K: THAT WAS FAST I BARELY SAW IT! Chuck is trying to retaliate but its proving to be pretty hard with blood pouring out of and over your eye!
G: Precision commentary there Krankor! Snake with a quick move again impales his dagger into the arms of Chuck! Chuck misses another attack and allows Snake to pull his weapon free once more!
K: Another possible champion! Naked Snake is showing his skill in fighting is near a master level! Should ask him to fight on Krankor...

Bowbold the Bold fires again! This time striking Meteor Spin in the left upper arm snapping the bone! Thus cuts the short flurry of attacks Meteor was attempting to land on Naked Snake.

K:Here we go! Naked Snake with a pinpoint heart stab! Twist it around a bunch!

Naked Snake is beset on two sides. One with a heavily injured but still very combative Meteor Spin with a sissy wuss just got punched in the leg A copper hammer blah blah and Captain Jodariel a step behind. Chuck stands on the other side with a burning anger in his eyes and a buncha deep stab wounds on his arms and face (K: Badass!).

Naked Snake bites A copper hammer a few times not breaking through the armor but bruising the lungs enough to provide difficulty in breathing. During this Snake dodges like twelve strikes from the enemy team. Also blocks a few strikes with the dagger still embedded in Meteor Spin's heart!
Meteor Spin bleeds to death and Naked Snaked is filled with a blood soaked satisfaction.

K: AND WITH THAT Big Trouble has lost their first teammate! Naked Snake is performing on a totally different level!
G: Absolutely spectacular! Naked Snake has ow bitten and firmly latched to the abdomen of A copper hammer!
K: Aw she broke the hold drat.

Bowbold fires! The bolt hits A copper hammer in upper arm breaking it! Naked Snake uses this moment to remove the Tigerwoman's left leg below the knee! Chuck has missed NINE times in harming the Serpent Man. Captain Jodariel moves forwards and slams their heavy two handed sword pommel into the right shoulder of Naked Snake bruising the bone and shredding muscle from impact!

K: The Troll is moving slower but when she strikes she still hits harder than you can prepare for!

Chuck continues to miss while Naked Snake leaps away from an attack by Jodariel. Naked Snake lands turns and lops Chuck's left forearm off! Chuck and A copper hammer surround Naked Snake and unleash a dozen blows all missing! Naked Snake waits until the end and stabs A copper hammer in the head chipping skull and bending, tearing, and stretching flesh!

: Wasting no time Snake punctures copper hammer munki's leg!
: How long can the stamina keep up? It seems endless!

K: Bowbold the Bold with another bolt out of their crossbow! How much ammo does he have? He has been in perfect form this whole round OH IT'S HIT A copper munki in the left thigh right after A hammer was lashed like a bitch in the right arm!

Chuck has missed like 20 attacks in a row. Naked Snake isn't even aware of his existence anymore. Snake slashes A copper hammer in the head but the broken iron cap somehow deflects the impact. Getting smacked on the head like that has somehow convinced A copper hammer that they have improved their fighting skills. Naked Snake stabs the Tigerwoman's left hand as an award rendering it near useless.

K: In a second from the hand to the head! What a tremendous fighter!
G: FOLKS LOOK Bowbold IS FIRING AGAIN!
(no seriously this is like 40 time ticks from the last shot)
K: AMAZING!

: A copper hammer wielding dwarf IS DOWN! IT IS NOW A TWO ON TWO! WHO WILL SURVIVE? THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS!
: PLAYOFFS!! BLOOD! THAT DUDE'S HEAD EXPLODED!

Naked Snake dodges a few hits from Chuck, leaps away from another mega Troll sword slash and loving cuts Chuck's whole right arm off! Use your horns you hoofed rear end in a top hat!

G: With a stab to the foot that stuck into the floor!, Naked Snake has slain Chuck! The Minotaur has bled to death!
K: I AM IN TOTAL DISBELIEF!

G: Naked Snake moves in after a long minute. They strike first!
K: Blocked! The Troll still has quite some fight left in her! Look! she is in a great stance despite the great wounds it took what seems very little effort to defend against that deadly dagger!
(the dagger has like {} around it i dont remember what that means)

G: Naked Snake drives his dagger into the leg of Jodariel! Bowbold lets another bolt scream from his crossbow!
K The bolt strikes the lower left arm fracturing bone! It doesn't phase the Troll! Jodariel then crashes their giant sword into the wielding arm of Naked Snake forcing the dagger out of their possession! WHAT A MATCH!!
G: Jodariel has lodged their sword in the hand of Snake! Naked Snake HAS BITTEN THE SWORD ARM OF Jodariel AND HAS BEGUN PUMPING POWERFUL PARALYZING TOXINS INTO HER BLOOD!
K: THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ENGRAVING OF THIS MATCH!

*clang* Jodariel's sword drops. Jodariel is fully paralyzed. Naked Snake bites the left leg shakes around injects some more venom.

K: Jodariel is moving again! THEY HAVE OVERCOME THE PARALYSIS!
G: Troll strength! They've broken the Serprent Man's grip!

The Troll and Serpent Man tussle around pretty drat close to a Looney Toones fight cloud. Then Naked Snake bites and injects some more toxins. While Naked Snake panics about being injured Captain Jodariel breaks another bite hold and becomes paralyzed again. Bowbold shoots another bolt and hits the Troll in the hip pulling it sideways. After several minutes of Captain Jodariel missing Naked Snake and Naked Snake biting every party of the Troll's body Bowbold the Bold fires two bolts in quick succession lodging in the left lung and then destroying his armor and breaking a leg bone.

K: For quite a while now Naked Snake has been biting and shaking Jodariel around but look!
G: Naked Snake passed out for a moment from over-exertion! They're back up but this might give Captain Jodariel a chance!

Nah. After like 40 pages of combat of Bowbold and Naked Snake just beating the poo poo out of Captain Jodariel the Troll finally suffocated.

WINNERS: FEELS A BIT CHILLY
Kills: 4
Limbs hacked off: A lot

combat log : http://arenachallenge.com/dwarffort/view_combat_log.php?744

: ITS THE FINALS NEXT

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Mar 27, 2019

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
NOW THAT WAS A FIGHT

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Mar 27, 2019

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Mar 27, 2019

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The spinning +hard drive platter+ hits the motherboard!
It is struck down!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This isnt the first time eh? Take like 50 screenshots and run through the fight in 40 seconds.

Then close DF the HDD killer.

Edit in mspaint or irfan and post all at once.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
we truly are cursed people

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Spermy Smurf posted:

This isnt the first time eh? Take like 50 screenshots and run through the fight in 40 seconds.

Then close DF the HDD killer.

Edit in mspaint or irfan and post all at once.

im gonna do this. I like to write it as it plays out but that takes so long

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema posted:

im gonna do this. I like to write it as it plays out but that takes so long

I didn't do that idc was worth it to watch t play out fight is up a few posts above

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Magnificent! Lose 5 limbs, wreck a troll. I'll take that.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
oops quote isnt edit lol

I'm going on a small getaway this weekend lets get these fighters updated!!

Astus
Nov 11, 2008
So uh, that's a pretty huge difference in Naked Snake's showing. For those who missed it, in the first run of this fight before the crash, Naked Snake got killed almost instantly. Dwarf Fortress combat really is all or nothing, huh?

How the gently caress has our team made it this far?!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Polybolos is trained up for the next round.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Once again a brutal slugging match. Seems like putting on some armour to protect against throwing weapons paid off.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Jodi still got to cut someone in half even in this new alternate timeline, so I’m happy

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
We went down bravely :patriot:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Is it just the final left now ?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Splode posted:

Is it just the final left now ?

And the bronze medal match.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ill be gone from a comp till Tuesday nigjt so get them fighters updated!

prolly run the bronze match first.

If you'd like to have a fighter mentioned for a particular feat let me know which fight to mention it from!

id like to make a little* statue area in memorium of those lost

*300 fighters and counting

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
The fighters have all been updated! Place bets while you can!

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

whoa its back

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

We're so close to actually finishing a tournament, just two more matches

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Ill try and get the bronze match ran tonight!

E: im at work can someome link the first fight post for this tournament

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

I lost, this tournament is already over

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bad Munki posted:

I lost, this tournament is already over

I dont even know if my fighter is in here. There are like 30 named some variation of Munki alone.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Hey, Jazz! I've faced a somewhat unexpected amount of difficulty trying to do something involving the arena in another thread, admittedly mostly due to how hard it was to do math while drunk at half past midnight. How difficult would it be for you to implement a sort of a sandbox designer for fighters, given that all the individual elements for this are already implemented? What it would need is the ability to choose the ruleset and the amount of points to use, choosing a species, spending points on skills and gear, and being able to create a macro at the end. Being able to save them would be nice but not necessary since the macro basically does it already.

my dad fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Apr 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

my dad posted:

Hey, Jazz! I've faced a somewhat unexpected amount of difficulty trying to do something involving the arena in another thread, admittedly mostly due to how hard it was to do math while drunk at half past midnight. How difficult would it be for you to implement a sort of a sandbox designer for fighters, given that all the individual elements for this are already implemented? What it would need is the ability to choose the ruleset and the amount of points to use, choosing a species, spending points on skills and gear, and being able to create a macro at the end. Being able to save them would be nice but not necessary since the macro basically does it already.

Should be doable... it's been requested lots of times and I could work on it during dead time at work. Problem is, there's been a lot less dead time at work lately... but I'll try!