Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Rinne tells HS että if SDP is the suurin puolue, he will form hallitus with majority

anyway

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

throw to first drat IT posted:

Rinne tells HS että if SDP is the suurin puolue, he will form hallitus with majority

anyway

lol

I'm convinced now. Tax the companies.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I have literally never heard of any of these companies. I have no idea how we'll manage without these captains of industry.

I also saw the Kokoomus TV ad for the first time and it was funny how obviously "everyone should be able to decide for their own euros" tipped the party off. This after a long spiel about ~communities~ and ~equal opportunity~. I also enjoyed the references to post-war prosperity and stock war footage, all from a time period when Kokoomus was constantly kept out of government.

Finally, anyone else notice that Kokoomus ads seem to use all colours of the rainbow except the traditional dark blue? I'm seeing lots of reds and yellows. E.g. Wille Rydman is using a red-white-black scheme and you need to squint to even tell what the party is.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Sulphagnist posted:

Finally, anyone else notice that Kokoomus ads seem to use all colours of the rainbow except the traditional dark blue? I'm seeing lots of reds and yellows. E.g. Wille Rydman is using a red-white-black scheme and you need to squint to even tell what the party is.

I've seen Wily Ryydman's ads on Youtube, where he represents himself again as the persu of National Coalition with talks about foreigners threatening our security and all that poo poo. That was just a shot of him walking down some light-filled hall, so I guess the ad came out from his pocket.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Darkest Auer posted:

I unironically voted today and anyone posting itt who doesn't should get banned

En kehdannut; olin laiska; käyn äänestämässä sitten joskus

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Someone recommend me a real hardline commie bastard joka pistää rötösherrat ruotuun in Helsingin vaalipiiri tia

Sulphagnist posted:

I have literally never heard of any of these companies. I have no idea how we'll manage without these captains of industry.

I'm vaguely familiar with Lingosaur and they're your basic gig economy race-to-the-bottom quantity-over-quality orjapalkka nollatuntisoppari riistofirma, I assume the rest are about the same

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Äänestin Liiton miestä, sitten ostin satasella kirjoja ja kaljaa.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Käyn huomenna tai ylihuomenna mutta en tiedä vielä äänestänkö VL vaiko kommareita. Kai se pitäis liittoa kun niillä on ees teoreettinen mahis päästä hallitukseen.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

I unironically voted today and anyone posting itt who doesn't should get banned

What if they change their mind on an important issue before actual election day?!

Liitto for me about 99.99% certainty anyway

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

throw to first drat IT posted:

anyway

lol

I for one will be heartbroken if Perintäritari Oy moves to Estonia :qq:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

bloom posted:

Käyn huomenna tai ylihuomenna mutta en tiedä vielä äänestänkö VL vaiko kommareita. Kai se pitäis liittoa kun niillä on ees teoreettinen mahis päästä hallitukseen.

You could at least try an quick election compass, like this one. Might save you from a lot of trouble.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I have done a number of vaalikoneet and they keep saying either LA or commies or pirates(lol no).

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

bloom posted:

I have done a number of vaalikoneet and they keep saying either LA or commies or pirates(lol no).

VL. Fairly easy, because otherwise you're just tossing your vote away, and if you think the chuds care about looking respectable or protest votes I dunno what to tell you.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
I decided to vote for Li Andersson because if she becomes a cabinet minister a lot of people will go into cardiac arrest.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

quote:

Kuvailkaa unelma-yhteiskuntaanne?
Clint Eastwood toimi pormestarina jossain pikkukaupungissa jenkeissä

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Voted for a transsexual feminist like a True proletarian.

Pro-tip, you can apparently vote even if your ID has expired, was a bit worried about that

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Kemper Boyd posted:

I decided to vote for Li Andersson because if she becomes a cabinet minister a lot of people will go into cardiac arrest.

President Haavisto and Prime Minister Andersson would kill off 50% of finns via cardiac arrest.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Gortarius posted:

President Haavisto and Prime Minister Andersson would kill off 50% of finns via cardiac arrest.

"Hngh...almost...there..."

- Linkola

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Pekka Haavisto is no leftie:

Iltalehti posted:

Onko vihreät vasemmistopuolue?

– Vihreät ei ole vasemmistopuolue. Olemme keskiryhmä ja siinä kohdassa istumme myös eduskunnassa.

Kyselyn mukaan olette vasemmistopuolue?

– Siinä näyttää olevan yleisöllä ja vihreillä ehdokkaille olevan eri käsitys.

So basically Greens might join NC in government, like they did previously.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Pekka Haavisto is no leftie:

So basically Greens might join NC in government, like they did previously.

They're called the Parks Department for a reason.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Who the vittu do i vote for? everyone just sucks...

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Pick the youngest candidate of whichever party you fancy. Party gets the vote abd you can rest easy knowing your candidate will not make it and won't get the chance to gently caress up.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bloom posted:

I meant Labour Union. Not that that changes much.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Nenonen posted:

I for one will be heartbroken if Perintäritari Oy moves to Estonia :qq:

Lmao didn't even notice that, because everyone just loving loves perintätoimistot

e: Kill all ulosottomiehet imo

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

äänestetty'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duVLZ_TQXmk

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Whoa, people running for office are criminals:

https://www.iltalehti.fi/politiikka/a/b2f391d1-b1e4-4e8c-9d1c-1a9fd0674b5d

I like how Finn Peoples Först members all have a käsivarren mittainen rikosrekisteriote.

Surprisingly good ol' Marco has only two items on this list. He can't even commit crimes properly. Unsurprisingly Assfinns, Väyryskän Miehet and S-Marketin Poliittinen Siipi are the biggest crime makers.

Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!

Kemper Boyd posted:

Miten tää eroaa persujen “triggeröin suvakit” logiikasta?

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Voting Left is actually funny.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

:wrong:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Jyppe posted:

Oletko tolkun ihminen

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jyppe posted:

Call 112 :smugbert:

Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!

Golden Gate Bride posted:

Oletko tolkun ihminen

Käytätkö paljon persu-logiikkaa ja persu-retoriikkaa elämässäsi: tutkimuksen mukaan saatat olla vajakki

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
pls don't doxx yourself

Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!

Golden Gate Bride posted:

pls don't doxx yourself

IT IS ME LIGUR, i have returned to keskustelemaan sivistyneesti

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
:ironicat:

Triggering those suvakkis is for Sure a real motivation for people to vote for persut but not so much when voting lefties. If you truly think Kempers sole motivation for voting Li is "triggering" some racist idiots and not just a righteous bonus for doing so/ just a joke, and comparing it as belonging to same discourse, I dunno what to say

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
suvakit ja rajakit saisivat keskittyä yhteisiin vihollisiin, eli niihin valkokaulusroistoihin joita kokoomus on

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Li ei ikinä vastannut mun tän langan ekalla sivulla postaamaan sähköpostiin joten neiti ja hänen puolueensa voi mun puolesta vetää kukkaron kaaliin.

Piraatit 4 lyfe.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I see TF are applying their full spectrum approach to our local *chans, like in this video. Apparently it is working since I hear some people voting for the master "for the lulz" as the youth express it.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

I see TF are applying their full spectrum approach to our local *chans, like in this video. Apparently it is working since I hear some people voting for the master "for the lulz" as the youth express it.

not gonna click on a Nazi forum, what is i like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I never realized Junes Lokka's party is abbreviated "ASYL" (Aito Suomalainen Yhteislista). I wonder if that's on purpose? It's Swedish for "asylum".