Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Teik posted:

Jared Kushner is like the grown up version of the kid at summer camp who is really shy and quiet and spends most days just kind of walking along the lakeside picking up sticks and dragging lines in the dirt, only watches other kids play basketball and spends every night playing pokemon blue on gameboy huddled inside of his sleeping bag

just trying to read some 'spam and chill out w/ my posting comrades and honestly i feel so attacked right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teik
Mar 2, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

ex post facho posted:

billie eilish is good

for me to poop on

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

magiccarpet posted:

all u need is :chud:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Marty_Shannon/status/1113650464849924098

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

from each according to their shitposts to each according to their brainworms

:boom:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm gonna BONGHITZ my own imgur album and post some classics

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

lmao the wall being a national interest and not a business one

lmao

unironically lobbying the president with "ok so when we agreed to throw out all the foreigners, i didn't mean my slave labor"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

dinosaurs survived for dozens of millions of years before a missile from billions of lightyears away ended them

humanity went 4000 years before tilting earth into an inhospitable crisis

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAwcj6d8XTQ

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

we should bring the dinosaurs back

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

smarxist posted:

i'm gonna BONGHITZ my own imgur album and post some classics

This is a-

Never mind, carry on

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

dinosaurs survived for dozens of millions of years before a missile from billions of lightyears away ended them

humans have been around for like 80k years

civilization has been around for 6 of those which is where we went wrong

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

we live in a dream. a construct of reality. carpe diem. act as you will

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

we should bring the dinosaurs back

trumposarrsus

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

when i was a kid we had a fish tank in our living room and one time i had a friend over, we were probably 4 years old or so, anyway, he decided it was time to feed the fish, and dumped a ton of fish food in the tank. the fish ate so much food that their stomachs ruptured and they all poo poo their mutilated guts out to death. i think about that a lot. it's probably when i learned about and really understood death. it reminds me of something about america in tyool 2019 but nothing in particular it might just be the mood

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
look at u fancy pants with ur gameboys and ur summer camps

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
please ford

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

the earth will survive us

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

im still gunna enjoy my newly washed sheets, just waiting for the comforter to dry

even if this is hell world

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/q0tFsmG.mp4

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

we are solidified forms of slowed energy that through billions of years of selection attained the unlikely ability to conceive our own existence

and yet most of us, the majority of us, choose to go through the motions

you are aware. you are free. death awaits. only your existence, only your will remains to you. you live in a world. exercise your agency.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

we are solidified forms of slowed energy that through billions of years of selection attained the unlikely ability to conceive our own existence

you are aware. you are free. death awaits. only your existence, only your will remains to you. you live in a world. exercise your agency.

free will is a sham, lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trunp

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
did you know, if everyone on the planet jumped at the same time, you would shift the earth a few centimeters off its axis?

what I'm proposing is when the earth is facing away from the sun, all 7 billion people on this planet and counting jumps up and down to push us AWAY from the sun and cool us down

bing bong global warming ended

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

*fart* how’s that for some agency

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

well my boss says i gotta but there by like 930, at the latest, so....

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF posted:

im sorry sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

haha i remembered this kid

hahaha

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Gringostar posted:

also not every forum will turn on us

the folks in the musicians lounge are good people and have plenty of fascist killing machines

It's hard to remember millennia ago but I could swear FYAL was a posting philosophy there before even byob existed. When I reg'd I mostly only posted helping goons with their home recording setups and chilling in ml, it's definitely where I made my first shitpost on SA

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

free will is a sham, lmao

it literally doesn't matter whether it's a sham or reality. consciousness itself is a construct formed out of billions of years of selection of the best-adapted form of consuming solar energy combined with pack dynamics

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I took my killer cuts cd with my very own personal cd player and headphones to camp once.

the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/zWwOViJ.mp4