Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mormonpartyboat posted:

lorem? drat near ipsum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

Flavius Aetass posted:

found this on google maps in my neighborhood

hell yeah

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
The United States of America is the worst country on earth

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Squizzle posted:

do his mood or other contextual factors influence the character of his pantsbound poo poo

like if hes fumin mad about the nyt would it be diff than if he were mad about dems grabbing his taxes or if he were confused about birds or w/e

This made me think... When he shat his pants and later returned, he wasn't super-super mad. He's a lot more angry at things like this over things like making GBS threads ones pants.

:thunk:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

hell yeah

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

thank u to the rich cspammer who got me a new av

lol your probe

:patriot:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
If I shat myself in public and was forced to later face everyone I'd be super pissed

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

2DCAT posted:

This made me think... When he shat his pants and later returned, he wasn't super-super mad. He's a lot more angry at things like this over things like making GBS threads ones pants.

are you saying he enjoys it

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

kewl the motherless fucks in D&D bought me a cool avatar because i said daddy mueller wouldnt save them

what a great subforum we have attached to us

sometiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

like a motherless fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwd

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

liberalism is a mental disorder

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rah! posted:

i wonder if nazis wierd secret research into occult stuff found a way to transfer hitlers mind into other bodies and now hes in rupert murdoch and also in everyone else because they also figured out how to clone minds but the twilight zone twist is that this is how everything would have ended up even if hitler never existed also pisstape is real

they transferred his brain into the body of gun girl thats why she makes dudes poo poo themselves

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
never leave trump thread

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT posted:

he is probably always making GBS threads and it only gets noticeable when he overfills

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

every man gotta poo poo, sometimes you dont get to pick where

but not every man gotta appear in the nyt

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

*squeezes rear end cheeks together and grunts* TREEEEEAAAAYUUMMP

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

I had to look up who Jovita was and the first thing I saw was 'Women for [Former IL Governor] Rauner' and I barfed forever

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1113961973132288006?s=19

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
have I just been dreaming for 2 years, or is the guy who ate his Pizza Hut pizza backwards the President of the United States

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

2DCAT posted:

If I shat myself in public and was forced to later face everyone I'd be super pissed

the first time sure. how about the hundredth time

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

there arer also credible reports about the australian pm making GBS threads his pants but a) he was drunk b) he'd just been at the football c) he was eating mcdonalds

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

have I just been dreaming for 2 years, or is the guy who ate his Pizza Hut pizza backwards the President of the United States

ive thought back myself and that is indeed my first encounter w/

i should have smashed the fkn television

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realhublife/status/1113959574350909441

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im going to poo poo myself in public tomorrow to better understand TRUMP

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ron paul chair the fed

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

eonwe posted:

im going to poo poo myself in public tomorrow to better understand TRUMP

I have been making GBS threads myself in public areas of Washington DC every day to become more trumpy and understand the universe

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

yeah i'll support a gold standard.. a comedy gold standard

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

need a hint here

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Thom and the Heads posted:

need a hint here

Trumpf!

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

need a hint here

Lmao

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

need a hint here

only 2% will get it!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I have to say props to Trump for demolishing the idea that economics is some august intellectual ivy league redoubt instead of the justification for whomever is paying for it

The study of economics is trash. Keynes only degree was 1 semester of statistics

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i don't get it either

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That scarecrow is the president

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
wait herman cain is gonna be on the fed reserve board?

god drat this country is wild

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/RooKay3/status/1113836025229586432

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

because he's eating the ice cream?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

reignofevil posted:

That scarecrow is the president

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Karl Barks posted:

yeah i'll support a gold standard.. a comedy gold standard

i still remember the day Layne Staley died like it was yesterday. me and my friend Paul were making fun of the spanish kids with velcro shoes in 7th grade shop class and next thing I know the loudspeaker goes off and has the guidance counselor on ittelling me to report to the office, I go in and my uncle Darrell who I havent seen since I was a toddler was standing there with this look of emptiness and poo poo. “Get in the car dude,” he said and I am thinking the worst has happened. Well I ask what was wrong and he just looked at me and said, “Layne OD’d,” and I asked him who the gently caress that was. He took out a cassette and popped it in the tape deck, cranked the volume up, and passed me a joint even though he knew I never smoked before. We took off and Alice in Chains – The Rooster played all the way thru, we were both stoned silent the whole time and my mind was completelyblown. “That singer is dead now man,” and from there on out I have just had this insane outlook on life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1113964185384357893