Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

A good poster posted:

Is this the part that made Woolie tweet out a headphone warning for near the end of the game?

God, no. This is just day one of the Woolie Explodes saga. There's probably going to be one thing per episode until the end of the game for him to scream about. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
I can think of very many more moments come up that will be GOOD

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Holy loving poo poo that giant bomb comment by Pat during the talk of sbf breaking up, god drat

They record the podcast on twitch right, anyone got a timestamp for that poo poo, chat probably went nuts

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Captain Invictus posted:

Holy loving poo poo that giant bomb comment by Pat during the talk of sbf breaking up, god drat

They record the podcast on twitch right, anyone got a timestamp for that poo poo, chat probably went nuts

I posted it yesterday and yeah chat went nuts https://www.twitch.tv/castlesuperbeast/clip/TrappedSleepyNarwhalAMPEnergyCherry

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Thanks! Yeah it was a real hosed up thing to say, and Woolie's total deflation from the WOOF was totally justified. Christ, pat. We know he's got almost no filter, but goddamn, "giant bomb died with ryan, vinny should have stayed on the west coast" is some callous poo poo and also writes off all the great stuff gb's done since

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Absolutely gobsmacked that Pat, the man known best for saying garbage poo poo and being an angry turd, says something garbage to reaffirm he is an angry turd

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Monathin posted:

Absolutely gobsmacked that Pat, the man known best for saying garbage poo poo and being an angry turd, says something garbage to reaffirm he is an angry turd

hey man, pat being garbage is the only interesting thing this thread has to talk about now

MaxDuo
Aug 13, 2010
I never followed Giant Bomb a ton. I remember listening to the podcast until Dan moved to GBEast... Then I listened to both for a bit and eventually just quit both. Was there some big huge thing? Or is it just sort of the fact that he just casually mentioned the death? I'd think he still likes them as it seems like he's said a ton of times that he loves the podcast... Hell Woolie started listening to it (some? at some point?) because of him. And same for me. I'm just not sure exactly what the entire set off is about since I don't know much about them or the situation of...... well.... anything. Hell I only even looked at the Giant Bomb site because I roomed with a goon years ago who thought they were the best video game site ever... then seemed to lose all interest in them after the main guy died?

somepartsareme posted:

hey man, pat being garbage is the only interesting thing this thread has to talk about now

Or until Matt posts something, then there are lots of comments about being bored at him.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Matt hasn't posted in this thread in years

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Matt hasn't posted in this thread in years

:cripes: They mean on his channel.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh, right. People still occasionally reference him having posted in this thread/being driven away from it so I thought it was another one of those sorts.

Counting on you threadgoers to post any videos worth watching that Matt puts out in the thread!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://twitter.com/tha_rami/status/1113621639189680128

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

You howler monkeys are screaming so much that you're making me want to never play Sekiro again. Shame on you.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Captain Invictus posted:

Thanks! Yeah it was a real hosed up thing to say, and Woolie's total deflation from the WOOF was totally justified. Christ, pat. We know he's got almost no filter, but goddamn, "giant bomb died with ryan, vinny should have stayed on the west coast" is some callous poo poo and also writes off all the great stuff gb's done since

Isn't this idea pretty much exactly what the thread on these very forums drift[s/ed] towards?

(Dan Ryckert is worse than Patrick Boivin will ever be)

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Emalde posted:

Isn't this idea pretty much exactly what the thread on these very forums drift[s/ed] towards?

(Dan Ryckert is worse than Patrick Boivin will ever be)

No and No

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Literally nothing I said at all in this thread suggests this. You are acting like this is a binary and if you are not on one side you must be on the other.

I literally said earlier that I dont see an issue with an easy mode. My point is that co-opting concerns about disability access insincerely ends up creating a paradigm that no longer serves those it is meant to help.

You seem to be assuming an enemy for no other reason than terminal belligerence

lmfao

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol no and in fact the beastcast is loving great

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
dan rykert is pat without so many social neuroses and with a kind heart instead of a shriveled persimmon......theyre both totally ridiculous lunatics

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
dan has his own demons like his love of cops, walmart and capitalism tho

also his disregard for consequences or other people in the name of a prank, such as impersonating someone to get access to their hotel room to take something, faking an interview and loving up a game company's deal because of it, or smashing stink bombs in a crowded bar so he could get more elbow room

they make for funny stories but they're pretty hosed up things to do tbh

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

dan has his own demons like his love of cops, walmart and capitalism tho

also his disregard for consequences or other people in the name of a prank, such as impersonating someone to get access to their hotel room to take something, faking an interview and loving up a game company's deal because of it, or smashing stink bombs in a crowded bar so he could get more elbow room

they make for funny stories but they're pretty hosed up things to do tbh

ya hes like pat

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
pat is more about personal neuroses rather than forrest gumping his way through life though.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

faking an interview and loving up a game company's deal because of it

This one was great

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Andrast posted:

This one was great
like I said, good stories, but actually hosed up things to do

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

like I said, good stories, but actually hosed up things to do

That was entirely on the company making the deal.

Who makes major business decisions based on random youtube videos?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

I am sorry for importing drama here guys but I am getting annoyed.

Wampa

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877580&userid=159895

stop sniping at me and contributing nothing else to multiple threads such as this one simply because you carry a three year grudge over a chat room. Grow up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wampa

stop sniping at me and contributing nothing else to multiple threads such as this one simply because you carry a three year grudge over a chat room. Grow up.

You saying incredibly stupid/rolleyes/unfunny poo poo all over the forums and you being called out for it has nothing to do with the discord m8.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wampa

lol u both suck

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wampa

Lmfao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wampa

lmfao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

bud, u are clearly a sleazebag

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It's interesting seeing Woolie go from having a heart attack at Vergil's reunion yesterday to saying "There's too much blood on his hands to make amends for" today. Neither of those contradict each other, but I figured he might be a bit more forgiving.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Supersonic Shine posted:

It's interesting seeing Woolie go from having a heart attack at Vergil's reunion yesterday to saying "There's too much blood on his hands to make amends for" today. Neither of those contradict each other, but I figured he might be a bit more forgiving.

You think he had seen enough anime at this point to not even flinch to "yes he committed genocide but hes really sorry"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You think he had seen enough anime at this point to not even flinch to "yes he committed genocide but hes really sorry"

Sometimes you don't even need to be sorry to get forgiven.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Rhonne posted:

Sometimes you don't even need to be sorry to get forgiven.

Now I am envisioning a cut scene of Dante really trying to find a path to forgive Vergil and just being shut down

"Well... you killed a lot of people... but that was Urizen, not you."

"No, it was totally me"

"Oh... well, now that you have your humanity back you regret it right?"

"Not really"

"Well, you are gonna do good from now on yeah?"

"I will betray you as soon as possible"

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ming is the dumbest person ever and is destroying woolies cool in his sekiro videos lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What was the thing that he didn't even know about when woolie was talking about it, it was something that was baffling that he wouldn't know about but I forget what it was exactly, I think it was America's history of slavery or something?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Segregation?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Watching Woolie's latest Sekiro video and I must say he needs to stop being so forward. There is no reason to fight fair and take on the enemies head on. Shank a boss in the back, don't just run up to them.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Captain Invictus posted:

What was the thing that he didn't even know about when woolie was talking about it, it was something that was baffling that he wouldn't know about but I forget what it was exactly, I think it was America's history of slavery or something?

Because Canadians need to know that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

MonsterEnvy posted:

Watching Woolie's latest Sekiro video and I must say he needs to stop being so forward. There is no reason to fight fair and take on the enemies head on. Shank a boss in the back, don't just run up to them.

let the man play on hard mode