Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

bitmap posted:

this non stop brexit edging is driving me wild
I'm the Vince McMahon gif looping so the instead of falling backwards, the chair drops back forward and my head snaps back into the initial nod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

if the Queen dies, they will hold the first Cadaver Brexit to ensure that it does not pass without her royal decree

edit: a solemn Brexit-In-State

Yuli Ban
Nov 22, 2016

Bot
Lord Lorde

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lord Jorts

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lord Finesse

Tewdrig
Dec 6, 2005

It's good to be the king.

Spangly A posted:

I dont know if any of these are heaven and hell, the ones that were closed because of fighting

Jeremy Corbyn became leader because a labour MP got drunk, yelled "there are too many loving tories in here", and started attacking people

Was this in 2015? It would probably seal their election as leader and serve as the entirety of their manifesto today.

Sort of like how 7of9's husband tried to force her to be a swinger and, whelp, President Obama was the result.

Hard to believe there was a time when anything was considered disqualifying from public office.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Yuli Ban posted:

Lord Lorde
Fun fact: as a New Zealander, Lorde would actually eligible to become a member of the House of Lords.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I wish we could get video of trump and may when they have private meetings

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

They should just leave or not leave, either way loving end it already

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Sounds like Europe isn't really into a long extension and want the UK gone before EU elections start.

All youse might be hosed.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/JenniferMerode/status/1114182714662555649

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Tewdrig posted:

Was this in 2015? It would probably seal their election as leader and serve as the entirety of their manifesto today.

Sort of like how 7of9's husband tried to force her to be a swinger and, whelp, President Obama was the result.

Hard to believe there was a time when anything was considered disqualifying from public office.

it was 2012, then he cut off his tag, got drunk in parliament again, and beat up the two police that arrested him for it

it was the reason Miliband changed a bunch of the rules around selections, and the new selection system is what got us Jeremy

the mp (eric joyce) is extremely sad about all this because he's a former army officer (who got kicked out for constantly writing about how racist the army was) and so doesn't approve of the IRA stuff lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Brexit latest

https://twitter.com/bobthe_dolphin/status/1114167591285735424?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imagine the smell

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

simulations wheezing, cloud

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

argentina, please take back the falklands while the brits are distracted by brexit

thanks!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

every day i lmao that big political leaders work out broad policy by sniping at each other on a social media platform. I imagine The Twitter Inventor sitting at a bar with his head in his hands saying "not like this... not like this..."

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

kecske posted:

every day i lmao that big political leaders work out broad policy by sniping at each other on a social media platform. I imagine The Twitter Inventor sitting at a bar with his head in his hands saying "not like this... not like this..."

He a nazi lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Looking forward to Brexit Week next week!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I'm not even going to check if it's real

I know it's real

it's 2019 everything's real

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I don't want hard brexit but I'm also kind rooting for hard brexit because I bet $50 on it happening this month and I'd like to make money.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
:laffo:

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Spangly A posted:

it was 2012, then he cut off his tag, got drunk in parliament again, and beat up the two police that arrested him for it

it was the reason Miliband changed a bunch of the rules around selections, and the new selection system is what got us Jeremy

the mp (eric joyce) is extremely sad about all this because he's a former army officer (who got kicked out for constantly writing about how racist the army was) and so doesn't approve of the IRA stuff lmao

Too bad about being anti-Corbyn and alcoholic, because otherwise it sounds like this guy owns.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

How is the UK "stuck" when your government has asked for the extension? Does this make any sense to people without brain damage?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mogg has terminal imperial brain worms, can only be cured by cutting the brain from the spine

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Lambert posted:

Does this make any sense to people without brain damage?

None of the last 3 years makes sense to anyone without brain damage.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

ahh, ah gently caress just brexit already im gonna bust

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Zeroisanumber posted:

Sounds like Europe isn't really into a long extension and want the UK gone before EU elections start.

I'm sure these are all final statements delivered via the official EU negotiating medium 'twitter' and there is nothing else going on. You dumb yank gently caress.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The House of Lord Almighty

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Do the bishops actually debate in the Lords? I know CoE is very milquetoast liberal, but if they're anything like Episcopalians at least a few of them must have some passion for social justice issues.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
constant perpetual brexit

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Zeroisanumber posted:

If only the Brits where given more time!!

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

realizing how easy it is to convince 30-40% of any nation to believe in any goddamn crazy bad idea has really turned all 21st century democracy into a fun turnout game

you used to have that crazy idea segment end up likely to drop out of society and govt participation, but now theyre all hot and bothered to vote for the twilight of all things

so you have to convince enough people who are in the not-apocalyptic overwhelming majority that they need to make voting a priority but also you have to not give the crazy view more attn that might legitimise it

owns

this segment would not be nearly so large but for the breakdown of communities and mass propaganda

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Chokes McGee posted:

Looking forward to Brexit Week next week!

This unironically

Just brexit or stay.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
call your doctor if you experience a brexit lasting longer than four years

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
So Theresa May's plan is to organize European elections and then just run her deal through parliament over and over again until it passes?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

twoday posted:

So Theresa May's plan is to organize European elections and then just run her deal through parliament over and over again until it passes?

Yep

Just a few more weeks. They will get it right next time

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

twoday posted:

10 print "Brexit!"
20 goto 10

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Everybody please send Macron your energy. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO