Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

You guys are so high you think this is real :smug:

Yeesh, even God has it out for poor Klaus.

Klaus owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
realllllly followed through on that roger ryan cucking fleabiscuit gag

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

A brass monkey. Half a 40 with orange juice. Cigarette butt is optional.

"I'm the dog." :roflolmao:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I am trying to figure out if Stan just found that 40, or just the Dog Track is very unclean so it has cigarette butts floating in its drinks.

It was pee, Stan was drinking pee right?

Also Fleabiscuit looking sad made me sad. Poor sad dogs. Dog racing really destroys dogs, one of my sisters friends has a former race dog, and the poor thing had to be given dog valum daily to calm it down, otherwise it shook constantly because it was so high strung. 2 years of this and it finally calmed down and is the most sweet pupper you can imagine.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I liked the quiet reference to A Clockwork Orange with the sex tape music.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
What is their hard on for involving Tuttle this season? I swear he’s been in at least half the episodes

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Party Plane Jones posted:

What is their hard on for involving Tuttle this season? I swear he’s been in at least half the episodes

He's basically the peripheral character who can fit into the most plots. He's got an obvious connection to Stan, he's neighbors with the family, and when he sneaks into a non-Stan plot, his involvement works as a joke in and of itself since none of the other Smiths really know him very well.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Plus, Richard Kind.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Also at this point I feel like Tuttle showing up in the most random-rear end places is just a running gag.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It seems like something they do every once in a while, like how Dick started showing up all the time a couple of years ago.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

muscles like this! posted:

It seems like something they do every once in a while, like how Dick started showing up all the time a couple of years ago.

Or Principal Lewis.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tuttle is fine but he's no Principal Lewis, tho

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Lewis makes all of Kevin Michael Richardson’s other work hilarious. Hearing his serious lines, and then suddenly throwing in an ‘End of days, bitches!’ is a favourite joke of mine/my bf’s.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Sad at the lack of Patrick Stewart so far since their break ended

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Also does it seem like there's been fewer CIA escapades?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Also does it seem like there's been fewer CIA escapades?
Stan got fired and never bothered to tell anyone

I would like to have less Tuttle at this point. He's in way more episodes than Principal Lewis was for that one period.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

I don't really mind Tuttle appearing since he usually doesn't really take away from the rest of the episode. Mostly he just takes up a space that would be filled by a random background character.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

FlamingLiberal posted:

He's been rather busy of late, and probably will be for a while.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
The lack of Terry makes all of the Greg plot lines very sad.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Don't you mean Gerg?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

He's been rather busy of late, and probably will be for a while.
True, but these had to have been done awhile ago

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Apparently Terry took Liberty and left Greg. :(

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

FlamingLiberal posted:

Doesn't he have like Star Trek: Picard to be involved in?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

angerbeet posted:

Doesn't he have like Star Trek: Picard to be involved in?

That’s basically what I inferred, yes.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

That was a so-so episode but god drat that ending gag of God going "oh HELL no" and pushing sad Klaus back down cracked me up so hard I was seeing stars.

Oh, and "I'm the dog".

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I lost it at the Burger King coupon and subsequent reveal.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The Future Is Borax
Season 15, Episode 22
Worried about their bickering, Stan and Francine go to extremes to save their marriage. Roger excels at jingle writing

Sounds like a pretty old school ep.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The_Doctor posted:

The Future Is Borax
Season 15, Episode 22
Worried about their bickering, Stan and Francine go to extremes to save their marriage. Roger excels at jingle writing

Sounds like a pretty old school ep.
According to my tv guide, this is the season finale?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

We got episodes coming through the end of April.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

dovetaile posted:

According to my tv guide, this is the season finale?

It's the last episode of the 15th production season but then they go straight into the first two episodes of the 16th production season.

Man, looking at the episode list the TBS airings are more all over the place than I had realized. They produce full 22 episode seasons but only aired 12 episodes last year. It was 16 episodes in 2017 and 23 episodes in 2016. We get 11 episodes by the time this cycle ends but there will still be the remainder of the 16th production season and a 17th waiting in the wings. Will we get another cycle this year or another long gap?

J-Spot fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Apr 6, 2019

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The divisions between seasons now are like the divisions between pockets of air. We have a season starting two years ago seamlessly transitioning to a new one. It's all very surreal, but I'm thankful the tap is still flowing

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I don't have cable so the newest episodes of AD ive seen in the last two years are whatever is on Hulu =(

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

Hulu isn't that far behind, they just don't have the episodes that have aired in 2019 so far.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm really surprised Stan's plan worked.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Klaus posted:

33000 emails where did they all go?
Hilary makes me sick, time to lock her up for sure
We are all the puppets and George Soros pulls the strings
Pizza Overlord Pizza Overlord's a thing

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

muscles like this! posted:

I'm really surprised Stan's plan worked.

Stan's plans are always completely insane, but they also have a surprisingly high chance of working (Remember that time he got a discount from that car dealership? He might have had to traumatize his family to get it, but he still got it!).

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

STOP FRANSPLAINING EVERYTHING!!!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I think these butterflies WANT to die!

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

So, they like called everyone for that episode it seems like?

Rob Huebel
Chris Parnell
Andy Richter
Craig Robinson
J.K. Simmons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
This was the first Roger subplot in a lot time I didn't enjoy. Probably because music producer that is a hyper perfectionist is such a dry well for comedy and they didn't do anything new with it. LIke even the payoff was pretty cliche. The jingle should have sounded like a casio demo. Though Del Monico was great to see again.

Condors, sharks of the sky!