Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Ok so this is important: What did you yobbers have for breakfast today?

Four American Spirit light greens, a bowl of grapestomper, a bowl of white Haze, a pot of Adagio cream flavored tea and the existential dread of getting audited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

What's his name? I remember that byob named your rat crew

Brownie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Give him 3-5 tiny fren ratpats for me, he is very good and pure

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also my audit came up 100% good which is good but still I'm freaked the gently caress out that my accountant had to send in the hard copies of everything. Don't get audited kids, it's stressful even if it's like, the one time you get audited ever.

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

Give him 3-5 tiny fren ratpats for me, he is very good and pure

He's a lil squirrelly (lol) so he might not appreciate that, but I will give him 3-5 rice crispies instead which is his second favourite thing

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I had smokie with relish on a whole wheat bun for breakfast. Do not do what I did

alnilam

alnilam

My break fast is usually bread heavy as I've been making some siqq sour bois on the regular lately and luve 2 toast. I'm a big fan of jam and cheese on it, manchego especially good w jam mmm. And sometimes an egg too esp now that winter is over and my d*ng hens are laying more again

This morning however i was out of bread and had a bowl-a 'nola instead

vanisher

Be careful doxxing yourself like that

BoldFrankensteinMir

My breakfast was Marshmallow Peeps brand breakfast cereal and a small cup of coffee with a large splash of Kraken.

In case you can't tell, things are goin' great!

Sig by Heather Papps

vanisher

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

My breakfast was Marshmallow Peeps brand breakfast cereal and a small cup of coffee with a large splash of Kraken.

In case you can't tell, things are goin' great!

Hold up there is peeps breakfast cereal I'm gonna buy that immediately

Jaded Burnout

vanisher posted:

Be careful doxxing yourself like that

you gonna rat me out?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

BoldFrankensteinMir

vanisher posted:

Hold up there is peeps breakfast cereal I'm gonna buy that immediately

It's weird because it's basically fruit loops plus lucky charms, but not how you would think.

Like, you'd assume the Peeps would be the marshmallows, right? But no. The marshmallows are regular cocoa-type tiny marshmallows, and the loops are easter colors.

It's kind of dyslexic, like a computer came up with the recipe or something.

Sig by Heather Papps

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

there are Easter colors?

sig by owlhawk911

Jaded Burnout

pixaal posted:

there are Easter colors?

pastels

pixaal

How is that different from normal froot loops?

sig by owlhawk911

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pixaal posted:

Normal froot loops are bright usually

Farecoal

There he go
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/1114226221167063041?s=20

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher

lmao

Jaded Burnout

pixaal posted:

I dunno we don't have them here

BoldFrankensteinMir

I had some for lunch too, it was a bad idea.

Sig by Heather Papps

Stoner Sloth

Just weed for breakfast so far... not sure I can bring myself to eat anything, another night of no sleepings unfortunately.

Also Brownie is adorable JB :h:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

Just weed for breakfast so far... not sure I can bring myself to eat anything, another night of no sleepings unfortunately.

Also Brownie is adorable JB :h:

:glomp:

Recommend: make the weed noise several times then eat something carby but small; that usually helps with the appetite.

Goons Are Gifts

I loving love Brownie!!!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Martinis are great because they make drinking straight liquor classy.

alnilam

Resting Lich Face posted:

Martinis are great because they make drinking straight liquor classy.

other cocktails good for this:
negroni
manhattan
boulevardier
sazerac

can you tell i like whiskey

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Not particularly into whiskey myself. It's alright but I usually go for other things. Rum, generally, as far as cocktails go.

Ironically beer aged in whiskey barrels might be the best thing ever created as far as I'm concerned. I wonder if mixing whiskey and dark beer would make for something nice.

Goons Are Gifts

Can you guys recommend me a good drink? On my way into a bar to meet friends, I want to try a bit.

Note that I barely ever drink, never was drunk once in my life and don't know anything about this!! :sun:

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Can you guys recommend me a good drink? On my way into a bar to meet friends, I want to try a bit.

Note that I barely ever drink, never was drunk once in my life and don't know anything about this!! :sun:

that's a helluva question, what do u like? bitter or sweet? any liquors you like? beer? wine?

pixaal

alnilam posted:

other cocktails good for this:
negroni
manhattan
boulevardier
sazerac

can you tell i like whiskey

Whiskey is good, woodford neat or knob creek 100 on the rocks are my preference

alnilam

Old overholt is a really good rye for its price and i use it a lot in cocktails at home

Resting Lich Face

Goons Are Great posted:

Daquiris and margaritas are a good place to start as a drinking noob. Beers have less booze but it's an acquired taste. A margarita or daquiri (or any rum cocktail really) is gonna taste nicer to an uninitiated palate. Moscow mules are really delicious and if you enjoy ginger give it a try.

Mai tais are delicious if they're on the menu, but only order it if it's not coconut rum because coconut rum does not belong in a mai tai so if it has coconut rum it is a lovely mai tai.

Long Island Iced Tea if you wanna vomit hardcore tonight/tomorrow morning. I'm "recommending" this sarcastically. It's basically pure liquor but oddly doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. Dangerous.

Only have 2 mixed drinks (3 if you're a particularly large person). Don't let people pressure you into more. Alcohol comes on a lot slower than something like weed. Don't pull the booze version of eating 3 pot brownies because you didn't feel it yet.

Don't do shots.

Have a way to get home without driving.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Apr 6, 2019

City of Glompton

good advice

pixaal

Vodka + Orange Juice (Screwdriver) or Vodka + Lemonade are what I started drinking in college with cheap vodka really covers the taste. I have no idea what a vodka lemonade is called. If you want a drink I can only describe as "Christmas flavored" 80 proof captain Morgan spiced rum + milk about 25-30% rum. No other rum tastes good like this. I have no idea what made me mix this (I ran out of soda and had milk and was in college and was drunk okay, yes I do know what made me try it). I call it "interesting". It's not something I could drink a lot of like but I usually make a few in December each year so it's not bad.

sig by owlhawk911

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Sidecar, some say it is the antecedent of the margarita, I say it is delicious.

alnilam

Resting Lich Face posted:

Daquiris and margaritas are a good place to start as a drinking noob. Beers have less booze but it's an acquired taste. A margarita or daquiri (or any rum cocktail really) is gonna taste nicer to an uninitiated palate. Moscow mules are really delicious and if you enjoy ginger give it a try.

Mai tais are delicious if they're on the menu, but only order it if it's not coconut rum because coconut rum does not belong in a mai tai so if it has coconut rum it is a lovely mai tai.

Long Island Iced Tea if you wanna vomit hardcore tonight/tomorrow morning. I'm "recommending" this sarcastically. It's basically pure liquor but oddly doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. Dangerous.

Only have 2 mixed drinks (3 if you're a particularly large person). Don't let people pressure you into more. Alcohol comes on a lot slower than something like weed. Don't pull the booze version of eating 3 pot brownies because you didn't feel it yet.

Don't do shots.

Have a way to get home without driving.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I got six words for you my man.

Key
Lime
Mad
Dog
Twenty
Twenty

You're welcome *throws up*

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

that's a helluva question, what do u like? bitter or sweet? any liquors you like? beer? wine?

I honestly don't know for sure. Usually I like sweet more than bitter, but that's a quite general statement.
I usually prefer wine over beer, but since I really am one of the most boring drinker imaginable I maybe had 10 beers and 3 glasses of wine in my life, plus a few proseccos and I guess champagne somewhen?

Thanks! I tried a Moscow mule for now to test it and I do like this. If I go really crazy I may get one glass of something else that is less alcoholic and then more tests have to wait until another day, so I can be sure I don't end up actually drunk. Let's see if this is possible! :beerpal: