Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

poo poo just got real...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
i am a weak and wretched gamer thats still stuck on butterfly

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

swimsuit posted:

i am a weak and wretched gamer thats still stuck on butterfly

I got stuck on her for a while. it turns out when she goes to hit you you should press the block button and therefore not get hit. that's about it really

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Finally beat Demon on Hatred kept getting stuck in corners when he did his aoes

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Owls a bitch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Over There posted:

Owls a bitch

That’s where I am too...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the coolest thing I ever found by accident in my first playthrough came in the last 5 minutes after doing some last time double checks before NG+ when I found the great carps' corpse. Feels like a mother brain style kill that I can't believe I actually found organically

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Holy gently caress....I did this twice so I know it's not a bug but...on the final boss if you kill Isshin phase 1 without taking a hit he doesn't take the spear out. He keeps fighting the same until he lands a hit, then he goes to phase 2. He says different lines and is pissed that you're surpassing his sword play or whatever

This fight is so sick. Probably my favorite in the game

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

I think the coolest thing I ever found by accident in my first playthrough came in the last 5 minutes after doing some last time double checks before NG+ when I found the great carps' corpse. Feels like a mother brain style kill that I can't believe I actually found organically

lol ya i was returning to old boss arenas and found that too. very cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There are only 2 complaints I have about this game. 1) the ghost village part is kinda lame but its also really short so whatever. 2) you never get a shinobi tool that lets you spit lightning

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
every souls game is allowed to have one weak area you just sprint through imo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

There are only 2 complaints I have about this game. 1) the ghost village part is kinda lame but its also really short so whatever. 2) you never get a shinobi tool that lets you spit lightning

They’re saving that for the dlc

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Oh Long Johnson posted:

every souls game is allowed to have one weak area you just sprint through imo
imo every area can be easily sprinted through in every souls game

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

After that last boss, can you imagine how good the final bosses of the DLCs will be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Have they announced any dlc?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

No, but they probably will make some

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I would be very surprised if they didn't have dlc that featured a lightning prosthetic tool and a Tomoe boss fight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

cant wait to feel like an idiot for thinking the final boss is really hard when the DLC drops.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

spoilery image

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

spb posted:

spoilery image

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

spb posted:

spoilery image

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

spoilery image

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

spb posted:

spoilery image

lmao

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

spb posted:

spoilery image

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

spoilery image

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This last boss seems to be Orphan-esque. I haven't gotten to the third phase yet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I feel like I'm actively avoiding playing this game because it's so good I never want it to be over. I'm insane

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

WEIRd how they spend most of the intro training you not to play this like bloodborne and then you get to butterfly and suddenly it’s bloodborne again

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That O'Rin fight was so good. This soundtrack owns

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whew i beat the last boss probably the easiest last boss in history, last phase was esier than 2nd to last phase and i beat it FIRST try when i got to it. now i can play an actual good game like YIIK instead of this toxic dudebro ableist BULLShit

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Can’t decide if I would be more excited for DLC that added more content to play as Wolf, or DLC that lets you replay the main campaign as a different style/character (shinobi hunter style, butterfly style, etc)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Just beat it, last boss was much easier when you know to dodge behind him when he jumps and can just mikiri counter all the unblockables.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Home from vacation, time to get my fuckin guts kicked out

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Have refunded this flaming turd twice now: on day 1 when I broke the sound barrier; that comet everyone saw over LA? Yeah... Second time my buddy called it "Suck a Queer-o" and I laughed so hard farted on my balls and the sheer force triggered the Ps4 touchpad to purchase it.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
gently caress this game and gently caress the Corrupted Monk and Guardian Ape. Worst bosses in any from game ever. Uninstalling this poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oldstench posted:

gently caress this game and gently caress the Corrupted Monk and Guardian Ape. Worst bosses in any from game ever. Uninstalling this poo poo.

Youre right they're not even a large armored knight with one attack pattern that swivels 270 degrees to instantly track you, the game sucks rear end.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Oldstench posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/wormskull/clip/MoralSassyPorpoiseDansGame

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

In Training posted:

Youre right they're not even a large armored knight with one attack pattern that swivels 270 degrees to instantly track you, the game sucks rear end.

I'm glad you enjoy this game. I don't because of these two bosses. It's nothing personal man. I can't beat either of them after dozens of attempts. Just venting. I uninstalled the game and am already happier. Have fun playing this game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oldstench posted:

the corrupted monk is chill becasue shes just some old granny who laughs and dance while constantly being hit by your sword. the ape is a bit poo poo tho even tho the big reveal was epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm a 55 year old women in menopause and i easily beat this game and all the sexy bara demons whats YOUR excuse