Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So is it weird that this might be the only issue where CSPAM and richers in London agree on

I don't think it is, it's just a position that happens only rarely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hexyflexy posted:

Sir Mark Alexander Popham Carleton-Smith[/url]

having a man named General Sir Mark Alexander Popham Carleton-Smith run the army is yet another reason why no one should take the UK seriously

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nebakenezzer posted:

So is it weird that this might be the only issue where CSPAM and richers in London agree on

When he says "all" he means over 50%.

It means England and Wales are at least 51% gammon. This unfortunately means there's still millions of us in the badlands having to put up with the rest of this nightmare country.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

im the reply picture of corbyn flagged as sensitive material

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

"get your hands dirty - in the soil".

Get your hands dirty evokes violence and blood, followed immediately by explicitly mentioning soil, this is very obviously a 'blood and soil' reference. Corbyn has gone beyond dog-whistles at this point, the man is deliberately and mockingly showing his Nazi beliefs. gently caress Corbyn and gently caress every idiot child millennial scumbag that is an apologist for this racist piece of poo poo.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

i think thats the guy that gave me my username. how weird this world has become

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
hmm i see

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3ko05hXsAA9wvv.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/jonworth/status/1114967285788225536

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nebakenezzer posted:

cspam is a nihilistic death cult though, tainted by the poison of nationalism and desperate for the death of the vulnerable

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

lol this should say

now ---- 1 ---> worst (funniest) brexit possible

and that's the whole chart

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ratjaculation posted:

that is Docevil yes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

in a no deal vs no brexit scenario, this assumes the latter more likely :shuckyes:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

these charts keep seriously underestimating the odds of full frontal brexit and catastrophic breakdowns of process in general

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

these charts keep seriously underestimating the odds of full frontal brexit and catastrophic breakdowns of process in general

Seriously. And no odds on complete societal breakdown where wasteland scavengers fight to the death for their daily meals and the living envy the dead?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone tldr that flowchart for me. what does it mean?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

someone tldr that flowchart for me. what does it mean?

brexit

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Corbyn? Yeah he's a big poster in FYAD.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
But lack of Brexit is by far the biggest chance according to the chart?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Vitamin P posted:

Get your hands dirty evokes violence and blood, followed immediately by explicitly mentioning soil, this is very obviously a 'blood and soil' reference. Corbyn has gone beyond dog-whistles at this point, the man is deliberately and mockingly showing his Nazi beliefs. gently caress Corbyn and gently caress every idiot child millennial scumbag that is an apologist for this racist piece of poo poo.

wat

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

But lack of Brexit is by far the biggest chance according to the chart?

the person who made that chart probably is full of poo poo, maybe

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

blood and soil is a nazi slogan 'Blut und Boden'

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Regarde Aduck posted:

When he says "all" he means over 50%.

It means England and Wales are at least 51% gammon. This unfortunately means there's still millions of us in the badlands having to put up with the rest of this nightmare country.

And that poll probably hopefully is misleading since it was only no deal or revoke. No deal seems to poll alarmingly highly and revoke article 50 polls alarmingly low even if most polls show a majority for remain overall.

Brexit polls are pretty hosed up in general, a lot depends on the phrasing. Like how there is a majority for a people's vote, but not for a second referendum.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

SpaceGoku posted:

the person who made that chart probably is full of poo poo, maybe
So you disagree that the most likely chance is some variety of delaying brexit indefinitely? That's sure what looks like is happening to me.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
can't wait to feast on an all prion diet of tory sweetbreads

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Vitamin P posted:

Chokes McGee posted:

somebody in the brexit thread just started hootin and hollerin about how it was a nazi reference and I’m so irony poisoned I can’t tell if they were serious ironic or even right

what a world

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Bip Roberts posted:

can't wait to feast on an all prion diet of tory sweetbreads

Careful, those a full of lead

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JFairfax posted:

blood and soil is a nazi slogan 'Blut und Boden'

well now youve spoiled bidens campaign slogan reveal

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Vitamin P posted:

lmao nice joke post

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

brexit will come and go and be rather boring

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

So you disagree that the most likely chance is some variety of delaying brexit indefinitely? That's sure what looks like is happening to me.

I think we're going to find out in about five days and if you take a random sample of any five day window from the day they invoked article 50 to today you'll note the average work done on figuring out what brexit is even supposed to be is "none"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

and I meant every word of it :colbert:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 33 hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lEelz0iUJo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

:f5:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Is it actually happening or is this just another big tease

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

we dont even know what brexit means yet

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 33 hours!

Gripweed posted:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Brexit means edging

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
brexit means business

and business is GOOD

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
brexit means i didn't sit through a lifetime of movies and television about a war i never experienced just to let jerry goosestep over here and tell me how much lead i'm allowed to poison my own god given air with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

an important thing to remember about the word "brexit" is that it is the word that means "brexit"