Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I call it gif with a hard g because I am a hard “G”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I call it gif with a hard g because I am a hard “G”

you'll never be harder than this hard g

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

you'll never be harder than this hard g

I assume in this case the g is for gaaaaaaaaaay

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The Bloop posted:

you're in for a treat

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Jamesman posted:

Gif
Gif

Let's get the shitstorm going.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Bloop posted:

yes he actually goes by "Hard Gay"

and he's hilarious

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Hard gay owns hard

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Hard gay owns hard

Agreed but also want to point out the username thing with this post in case anyone else like me doesn’t usually read usernames

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Anyone have that tweet screenshot handy where a woman writes a man the way a man describes a woman? It was something like, "His balls bounced hairily as he descended the staircase".

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I wish I could be as cool as hard gay.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

mysterious frankie posted:

I’ve been using hard g gif since decades ago when I heard about right after leaving juvie, and I’ll be using it after I go back to juvie to steal their copper wiring while everyone is asleep. After that I wont say anything because I’ll probably get shot by the night guard. I mean, I can’t keep getting away with it forever.

Want you to know you made someone's day less poo poo with this post. If nothing else in life, you have that.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJKTodX1FA

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

freeedr posted:

Agreed but also want to point out the username thing with this post in case anyone else like me doesn’t usually read usernames

A Hard Gay Dude

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

lord funk posted:

Anyone have that tweet screenshot handy where a woman writes a man the way a man describes a woman? It was something like, "His balls bounced hairily as he descended the staircase".

No, but I do have this one which might be the origin.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

A Hard Gay Dude

Stop tagging me.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Stop tagging me.

I’ll tag u bitch

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

this thread right now

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Thanks to this meme I discovered the 30-year-old boomer meme and it owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8QaMlSLjE

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Want you to know you made someone's day less poo poo with this post. If nothing else in life, you have that.

:) and now you just made mine!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

It's 2019 and it's cool to respect people different than you, except people with different opinions than you, who must be shunned, killed, eaten and slandered.

When those opinions are "women shouldn't have bodily autonomy" then yes, absolutely.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

lord funk posted:

?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Ew

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Who What Now posted:

When those opinions are "women shouldn't have bodily autonomy" then yes, absolutely.

Don't forget "AIDS is a blessing from God to cleanse us of homosexuality".

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I've never been so aroused

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
These balls are as smooth as eggs!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

These balls are as smooth as eggs!

shark balls

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
I think this is the other one that goes with the "breasted boobily to the stairs, and titted downwards" image. Not nearly as detailedly erotic as the Buffalo_Buffalo post tho.

ThaGhettoJew has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Apr 9, 2019

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

The Bloop posted:

shark balls

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Bloop posted:

shark balls

Do they store smoothness there?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Zil posted:

Do they store smoothness there?

No its where they store replacement teeth, and is why they are so angry all the time

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Women do write like that, entire novels like that. There's an entire genre of horny mom literature out there filled with long dark and mysterious men with thick thighs and bulging muscles and huge cocks

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Women do write like that, entire novels like that. There's an entire genre of horny mom literature out there filled with long dark and mysterious men with thick thighs and bulging muscles and huge cocks

Don’t doxx me.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

Don’t doxx me.

Your writing is terrible hth

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I think this is the other one that goes with the "breasted boobily to the stairs, and titted downwards" image. Not nearly as detailedly erotic as the Buffalo_Buffalo post tho.

Great sloshing sounds could be heard from the brawny man's grape purse, revealing the untapped beer keg's worth of piss stored within.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

loving lmao

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zzulu posted:

Keep going.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Zzulu posted:

The difference is that men who write like that get haled as the next Great American Novelist for making yet another entry in the genre of "trite cynical message about society pasted over 400 pages of me obsessing about a 19 year old who took my writing seminar last semester and how she falls in love with a tortured and emotionally distant older writer."

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

vyelkin posted:

I mean the hard G in graphics isn't a great argument because, for example, you probably pronounce the word laser as "lazer" even though the S stands for "stimulated"

I say "Jayfeg" because the P stands for Photographic.

Hihohe posted:

Its one letter away from gift. Do some of you fuckers go around saying jift.

Gist is one letter away from Gust. Swap the last two letters in Angel and you get Angle. Add an IR to Gaffe and you get Giraffe.

It's almost like some words have no relation to how you pronounce other words.