Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jason’s neuropathy is making it hard for him to play fighting games he said :(

yikes i missed that, ok jason gets a pass

i did like when they managed to liu kang fatality someone into the pit, that was my favorite thing in mk1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jason’s neuropathy is making it hard for him to play fighting games he said :(

Yeah, diabetes is a hell disease

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah, diabetes is a hell disease

Literally the one genre he likes other than anime games and he couldn’t even do a scorpion spear anymore. That poo poo was sad to watch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

... Oh my God. I just realized something. The goalposts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What’s a goal to a post?
What’s a post to a gate?
What’s a gate to a goalkeeper?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

... Oh my God. I just realized something. The goalposts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers.

Holy poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To shift every goalpost you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you gatekeep it
Or just let it slip?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Twould be amaze balls if Zach de la rocha was shouting this over a sweet tom morello riff

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Twould be amaze balls if Zach de la rocha was shouting this over a sweet tom morello riff

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that move goalposts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Wormskull posted:

while ostensibly true, i

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that move goalposts

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Do you score a goal and then walk through the gate, or is the goal inside the gate? If the goal posts keep getting moved in favor of the gate keepers, does that make them goal keepers?

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
Games are art!

Now please modify this piece of art in ways that negate the artists' intentions, in order to improve its qualities as a product.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
mumbly, longhair matthew mcconaughey: "the goalposts, ya 'see, well they're always being moved in favour of the gatekeepers"

*cut back to other detective, horrified realization dawning*

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

that pax east panel is pretty funny, turns out when you have some high energy people talking about Things Not Videogames this site is really entertaining

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dante [precariously balancing with one foot on top of a 500 story cathedral, screaming at God]: Guess the goalposts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers, huh?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
This goalpost's getting gatekeeped! Let's Rock!
*taps non existant easy mode option several times*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Dante [precariously balancing with one foot on top of a 500 story cathedral, screaming at God]: Guess the goalposts are always being shifted in favor of the gatekeepers, huh?

ArfJason posted:

This goalpost's getting gatekeeped! Let's Rock!
*taps non existant easy mode option several times*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All of these thoughts running through my head
I'm on fire, face burning red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang bang bang
Pull my Goalpost Shifter

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I should have been the one to gatekeep your dark goalposts with LIGHT!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

EmmyOk posted:

I should have been the one to gatekeep your dark goalposts with LIGHT!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Alright but why did squall lug rinoas cirpse to the moon when all he does is say Whatever

its so you can get the airship

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Imagine gatekeepers with a goalpost up their rear end, in space.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

BradLaugh.jpg

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
there was a solid five minutes in the new game tapes where brad doesn't say anything or even move. power

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

LOL

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/jeff-gerstmanns-pro-skater-2-iii/2970-18983 this finally happened again i guess

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Glad the gang managed to figure out their schedules so they could get together to play video games for 2 hours once every 4 months.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Glad the gang managed to figure out their schedules so they could get together to play video games for 2 hours once every 4 months.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

In Training posted:

Personally I think it's great and more employers should be more hesitant to ask their employees to work later or earlier hours than typical.