Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

PerilPastry posted:

Patrick Stewart discussing his personal experience of domestic violence and how it's informed his advocacy is likely to get you in the feels but is still blessed as hell
https://youtu.be/Xi_27bpIb30
I remember reading an interview where he said his dad was was one of the last to be evacuated at Dunkirk and looking back on it he realized that his dad had PTSD.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

jemand posted:

I like that bird. This is my sister's bird, much smaller but very happy today:

Pet chickens can be very sweet if they become normalized to human interaction. Dumb current day raptors but they seem to respond to affection well.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

PerilPastry posted:

Patrick Stewart discussing his personal experience of domestic violence and how it's informed his advocacy is likely to get you in the feels but is still blessed as hell
https://youtu.be/Xi_27bpIb30

Some people are just so easy to listen to

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

#blessed

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

c'mon, look at his ears!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Twelve Batmans posted:

Pet chickens can be very sweet if they become normalized to human interaction. Dumb current day raptors but they seem to respond to affection well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI_FYuxUq4c

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://i.imgur.com/vWf8Teg.mp4

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Stryder posted:

c'mon, look at his ears!

They look docked, decidedly unblessed

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Butterfly Valley posted:

They look docked, decidedly unblessed

Blessed because he's a rescue and won't ever have to go through that bs again :colbert:

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Scathach posted:

Blessed because he's a rescue and won't ever have to go through that bs again :colbert:

:hai:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Scathach posted:

Ok fair, I didn't imagine Patrick would be down for dog mutilation

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

BRED STUPID
TRAINED RETARDED
ADOPTED BY A KIND OLD MAN

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Chichevache posted:

You'd think a cop would know to keep the black part down.

I just want you to know I appreciate this.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Butterfly Valley posted:

Ok fair, I didn't imagine Patrick would be down for dog mutilation

I might be remembering wrong but I'm pretty sure he fosters rescue dogs in his spare time, definitely blessed

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Couldn't decide on cursed or blessed, going with best because he's fab and trying his best.

Mildly NWS

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ron Jeremy posted:

I just want you to know I appreciate this.

Thanks. I was so proud when I thought of it and I was really disappointed no one laughed. :shobon:

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

can we all agree that art dicks are safe for work? like i should be able to post a pic of a statue with a dick here without issues. because we aren't puritan prudes. not trying to offend the previous poster at all. just frustrated that there seems to not be solidified rule with this stuff. SA by itself is probably NWS in many cases. I think it's on a few proxy blacklists.

post the dick art

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

can we all agree that art dicks are safe for work? like i should be able to post a pic of a statue with a dick here without issues. because we aren't puritan prudes. not trying to offend the previous poster at all. just frustrated that there seems to not be solidified rule with this stuff. SA by itself is probably NWS in many cases. I think it's on a few proxy blacklists.

post the dick art

I feel like enough of us browse from work that its better to err on the side of caution. Some people do have puritan prudes for bosses, and I know I've had more than a few managers who would rather come down hard on stuff they personally didn't mind just because HR is a nightmare for everyone involved.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

post the dick art

uh, no please.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm not getting anyone in trouble at work with my tiny monster dick

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

RFC2324 posted:

I feel like enough of us browse from work that its better to err on the side of caution. Some people do have puritan prudes for bosses, and I know I've had more than a few managers who would rather come down hard on stuff they personally didn't mind just because HR is a nightmare for everyone involved.

I don’t care a bit about dicks but can someone please tell me what boss is ok with you shitposting all day, but will look through all imgr links for art dicks? Like where do you work? This seems insane to me. I am a teacher and assume 75% of this site would get me fired, so I don’t go to the other 25.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

Mr. Apollo posted:

https://i.imgur.com/YgXUIUD.mp4

Man who rescued a baby condor and raised it comes back to the sanctuary to meet him.

This is extremely blessed, thank you :3:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Snowmankilla posted:

I don’t care a bit about dicks but can someone please tell me what boss is ok with you shitposting all day, but will look through all imgr links for art dicks? Like where do you work? This seems insane to me. I am a teacher and assume 75% of this site would get me fired, so I don’t go to the other 25.

Its not an issue of someone monitoring my usage(lol, thats not realistic) its an issue of someone walking up and seeing an offensive picture. Random forums and poo poo are fine, I'm a computer toucher so I have to spend time researching issues.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Snowmankilla posted:

I dunno about other people, but one of my long time friends got fired from his IT job because his bosses looked at the office web traffic and saw a bunch of non work related stuff. It was all push notifications and the like from sports sites etc. going to his phone while he was on their wifi but I guess they they didn't care and thought he was just goofing off on his phone all day.

Also what the guy above me said is true.

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Apr 10, 2019

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

RFC2324 posted:

Its not an issue of someone monitoring my usage(lol, thats not realistic) its an issue of someone walking up and seeing an offensive picture. Random forums and poo poo are fine, I'm a computer toucher so I have to spend time researching issues.

I guess actually seeing your monitor makes sense.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I dunno about other people, but one of my long time friends got fired from his IT job because his bosses looked at the office web traffic and saw a bunch of non work related stuff. It was all push notifications and the like from sports sites etc. going to his phone while he was on their wifi but I guess they they didn't care and thought he was just goofing off on his phone all day.

Also what the guy above me said is true.

This is my point. He got fired for “non work related” traffic. That I totally get. Cartoon boobs or turtle monster dicks did not get him fired.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Anza Borrego posted:

This is extremely blessed, thank you :3:

Condorable!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Mr. Apollo posted:

https://i.imgur.com/YgXUIUD.mp4

Man who rescued a baby condor and raised it comes back to the sanctuary to meet him.

Good dog

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I might be remembering wrong but I'm pretty sure he fosters rescue dogs in his spare time, definitely blessed
Yes that’s Miss Emma. One of his foster dogs.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Snowmankilla posted:

This is my point. He got fired for “non work related” traffic. That I totally get. Cartoon boobs or turtle monster dicks did not get him fired.

Do you work with turtle monster dicks??? (I'm jk iy get what you're saying)

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Do you work with turtle monster dicks??? (I'm jk iy get what you're saying)

do you not?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

post the dick art

I think a 3 part canvas mural of a crudely drawn mspaint penis is fine as long as it’s tastefully lit and accentuates some sort of horizontal space. If it angles up at all it’s nsfw so it needs to go straight left to right, or right to left idk artists do crazy schizo poo poo like that sometimes. And you want to draw hair on the balls too so it’s clearly an adult mans penis. :flaccid:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think a 3 part canvas mural of a crudely drawn mspaint penis is fine as long as it’s tastefully lit and accentuates some sort of horizontal space. If it angles up at all it’s nsfw so it needs to go straight left to right, or right to left idk artists do crazy schizo poo poo like that sometimes. And you want to draw hair on the balls too so it’s clearly an adult mans penis. :flaccid:

I'm thinkin' 'bout those peens

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

RFC2324 posted:

I set my wallpaper to an old painting of Jesus chasing the money lenders out of the temple and had to change it because it offended someone.

loving office prudes.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Len posted:

I set my wallpaper to an old painting of Jesus chasing the money lenders out of the temple and had to change it because it offended someone.

loving office prudes.

Bank managers can be so harsh.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

My son!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/1115674026628636673?s=19

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:chloe:

Adbot