Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

ekuNNN posted:

Good news

Premature Ejaculation Instrument is a hell of a name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

Premature Ejaculation Instrument is a hell of a name

they'll be calling these "gently caress HOLES" in 6 months and there is going to be one with monster energy branding and extra X's and some Z's and it'll glow cool electric blue and be water cooled and it's going to rip someone's dick off

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Over Easy posted:

they'll be calling these "gently caress HOLES" in 6 months and there is going to be one with monster energy branding and extra X's and some Z's and it'll glow cool electric blue and be water cooled and it's going to rip someone's dick off

is it still gonna be 6000 bucks bc that seems like a hurdle for the basement dweller set

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Feranon posted:

is it still gonna be 6000 bucks bc that seems like a hurdle for the basement dweller set

it's going to get to the point where twitch celebrities will keep getting caught using their penis sucking machines under their desks during their streams

this, of course will only make them more desirable and the "always getting a machine blowjob" lifestyle will become hypernormalized

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Feranon posted:

Get that poo poo financed, yo. No down payment.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ekuNNN posted:

Good news

most expensive flesh light ever?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Feranon posted:

aren't realdolls more expensive than that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

aren't realdolls more expensive than that

Depends, just how deep into the uncanny valley were you hoping to venture?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Gotta get an RGB Gamer Blowbot to keep my fortnite cred

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pewdepie's branded line of dick sucking machines

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Looking at a loving boolean variable is “AI” now.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Over Easy posted:

it's going to get to the point where twitch celebrities will keep getting caught using their penis sucking machines under their desks during their streams

this, of course will only make them more desirable and the "always getting a machine blowjob" lifestyle will become hypernormalized

whenever you get killed in game it bites down

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Looking at a loving boolean variable is “AI” now.

people generally dont log into their account and tick a box that says they are dead after they die

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Shear Modulus posted:

people generally dont log into their account and tick a box that says they are dead after they die

No, but friends marking the account “memorialised” is an official feature and Facebook still can’t take a hint.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Shear Modulus posted:

Don't worry, the techbros will find a way to let us do that.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dying without notifying facebook is now against the terms of service and if you do it facebook sues your estate for damages

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Over Easy posted:

...i'm willing to roll those dice

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Hello Facebook? I'd like to turn my profile to deceased. Yes, I know. Yes. No. Look I'm just giving you a heads up ffs.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Outrail posted:

Hello Facebook? I'd like to turn my profile to deceased. Yes, I know. Yes. No. Look I'm just giving you a heads up ffs.

and they'll start targeting your friends with ads for counseling and alcohol and junk food

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Kitfox88 posted:

whenever you get killed in game it bites down

within the next 5 years, gamers will rig these devices to bring them to orgasm when they win at the starcraft or whathaveyou

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Over Easy posted:

within the next 5 years, gamers will rig these devices to bring them to orgasm when they win at the starcraft or whathaveyou

okay fine, but they need to have a failure condition too. make it interesting for the viewers, since twitch is what all media will probably be in 15 years

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

okay fine, but they need to have a failure condition too. make it interesting for the viewers, since twitch is what all media will probably be in 15 years

A tube affixed to the cleaning port of the devices flushes the stagnant, moldy remnants of previous victories into their gaping maws to gargle and swallow.

Dec 26, 2012

Platystemon posted:

No, but friends marking the account “memorialised” is an official feature and Facebook still can’t take a hint.

yeah this should be a pretty solved issue

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Screaming Idiot posted:

A tube affixed to the cleaning port of the devices flushes the stagnant, moldy remnants of previous victories into their gaping maws to gargle and swallow.

SLIMED!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
This is Facebook’s help page index on memorialised accounts, via the Internet Archive.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

"OH, poo poo! PEWDIEPIE LOST, AND NOW HE'S GOTTA CHUG THE CUMVASE!"

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Screaming Idiot posted:

"OH, poo poo! PEWDIEPIE LOST, AND NOW HE'S GOTTA CHUG THE CUMVASE!"

More likely it'll be a "donate :20bux: to humiliate the nerd" cash-grab, but sure that works too.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm joking of course, in my ideal future Pewdiepie and his nazi enabler buddies would either be in the gulag or dead.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

You can vote to get Pewdiepie banned

https://www.change.org/p/remove-white-supremacist-content-from-youtube

Don't expect that to work but would be pretty loving funny if it somehow did.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

got any sevens posted:

and they'll start targeting your friends with ads for counseling and alcohol and junk food

Yes, start...

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

This is some peak lovely cyber dystopia

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Wamdoodle posted:

It's like how Kroger gives discounts for volunteering your privacy, then suddenly the base price is that much higher than it used to be, and people think it isn't intrusive because it's voluntary. In the free market, the less supermarkets respect privacy, the less competition they have and the more they can charge a premium for it, and it turns out that people value privacy very little compared to being able to afford basic necessities like food and shelter, especially on a minimum wage budget.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Wamdoodle posted:

You didn't highlight that last line. Jesus

Dec 26, 2012

Amphigory posted:

our business experience

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Amphigory posted:

Haha, I was thinking about that too. "Thanks to my intrusive spying on Helen, I can rest easy knowing her chances of a freak baby screwing with her 60 hour work week is only 28.4%"

E: "I do this because I am fully committed to the user experience."

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Your poison womb is making our schedule too crowded

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

Your poison womb is making our schedule too crowded

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

ekuNNN posted:

Good news

I'm just glad it's pink, so I know I'm loving a girl robot.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

General Dog posted:

is there any way i can get a tactical dick sucking robot with maybe some urban warfare digital camo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

General Dog posted:

look it cant be a gay robot blowjob