Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wherever there are people there are white guys who are super mad that they aren't ruling as eternal god-kings. cities have more people, so they have more of those fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I guess what it comes down to is how you classify a liberal after they have been scratched

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I've only got decent MedicAid because I signed up for it back in Seattle

Illinois MedicAid has gone through three different providers and it's one hell of a joke

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

AkumaHokoru posted:

this is true some of the better cities are ok...buffalo is not included in that.

Buffalo is amazing and the people are actually genuinely nice

Except for south buffalo, that's an Irish ethnic hellscape

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Western New York is full of Midwestern nice people who are actually nice

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Rochester’s suburbs are teeming with MAGA people

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I also drove to work behind a truck with literal nazi bumper stickers and iron crosses on it not too long ago

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Stay out of rural NY

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Knight posted:

Stay out of rural NY

The nazi truck was in my neighborhood in the young “progressive” part of the city lol

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

JFairfax posted:

let me introduce you to 'England'

Or this little-known place called "Germany"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Knight posted:

Stay out of rural

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

New York is absolutely not full of CHUDs outside of Long Island. The cities and inner suburbs of WNY and CNY are blue and are susceptible to the poltics of organized labor. I have a friend who worked with Nate McMurray's campaign and he's probably going to win in 2020. Most people up here are halfway decent and respond positively to anti-corporatism and universal heathcare.

I was so goddamn disappointed with McMurray's loss, but the district was basically made so that no republican would ever lose. That he got as close as he did... it means a lot.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
lol if you google "upstate new york town nazi" the first two hits are two different new york towns that had nazi youth summer camps in the 1930s

more recently there's pine bush

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Wamsutta posted:

I live in southwestern CT (under an hour train ride from NYC) and there's Chuds all over even though I'm on the coast which is more liberal. CT is only blue because of a couple of areas, if the coast didn't exist this state would be hard red. My gym is especially egregious for it. It's a chain gym and when I go on the weekends the crowd is MAGA AF. A couple of guys actually lift with the hats on. All of them have gun-related shirts. One guy drives a lifted pickup with a huge eagle and flag airbrushed on the liftgate. They huddle around the door before opening and rant about Hillary Clinton and liberals. At least on weekdays I'm able to go earlier and none of those morons are there. Every single one of them are boomers

CT is blue because of the population density not coasts, you're totally counting out the Hartford metro for some strange reason.
Also because we're a lot more diverse than our stereotype of endless WASPs in sweaters playing croquet indicates.
We're also lucky that a big chunk of our conservatives are Romney clones (minus the mormonism), so the GOP here is constantly tripping over itself in trying to balance their candidates between chuds and GOP versions of decorum.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

if you ever see a truck with a Molon Labe sticker, steal it and argue that it had an explicit written invitation to acquire

Like leaving a couch on the sidewalk with a sign that says free

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Rochester’s suburbs are teeming with MAGA people

I think rich rust belt suburbs have some of the biggest MAGA support in the whole country.

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Re: New York CHUDs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

MunchE posted:

Re: New York CHUDs

unfair to the pimps

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

unfair to the pimps

i'm told it's not the easiest job

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

But they don't cry.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TMMadman posted:

But they don't cry.

at least they are higher in relative position to their product

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Actually, it's pretty easy. It's much, much harder being a prostitute.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Former DILF posted:

if you ever see a truck with a Molon Labe sticker, steal it and argue that it had an explicit written invitation to acquire

Like leaving a couch on the sidewalk with a sign that says free

why would I want a moron love sticker?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

1redflag posted:

gotta advertise what you’re selling chief

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

gbut posted:

Or this little-known place called "Germany"

or many parts of poland for that matter.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

1redflag posted:

Because it comes with a free truck

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
moron lube dudes are itching for an excuse to shoot to someone so yeah go steal their stickers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, Assange got arrested

congrats go out to him for his obvious reward for being the oppo laundering arm of the Trump campaign

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmao remember when he said that they also had the republican emails and that they weren't releasing them

lol eat poo poo julian

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lmao remember when he said that they also had the republican emails and that they weren't releasing them

lol eat poo poo julian

yeah, I hope he doesn't get thrown in solitary tho because 1) that's torture and 2) it means fewer teary meltdowns on InfoWars about how his strong daddy betrayed him

oh yeah and don't forget his attacks on the Panama Papers because he felt they were unfair to the rich

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol eat poo poo julian

No, I don't remember that at all, do you have a source?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I remember when Assange was at the center of Extremely Online people "watchdogging misogyny" on the "left."

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

pseudanonymous posted:

No, I don't remember that at all, do you have a source?

quick google https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him

ol' julian in aug '16 posted:

“We do have some information about the Republican campaign,” he said Friday, according to The Washington Post.

“I mean, it’s from a point of view of an investigative journalist organization like WikiLeaks, the problem with the Trump campaign is it’s actually hard for us to publish much more controversial material than what comes out of Donald Trump’s mouth every second day," Assange said.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

I remember when Assange was at the center of Extremely Online people "watchdogging misogyny" on the "left."

IN LEAKED CHATS, WIKILEAKS DISCUSSES PREFERENCE FOR GOP OVER CLINTON, RUSSIA, TROLLING, AND FEMINISTS THEY DON’T LIKE

also the emails confirmation from the man himself:

Assange: WikiLeaks’s Trump info no worse than him

quote:

“We do have some information about the Republican campaign,” he said Friday, according to The Washington Post.

“I mean, it’s from a point of view of an investigative journalist organization like WikiLeaks, the problem with the Trump campaign is it’s actually hard for us to publish much more controversial material than what comes out of Donald Trump’s mouth every second day," Assange said.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
lmfao, get rekt Assange

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

assange also said he’s targeting Clinton because trump is anti war

I’m not making that up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/855198416455872512

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

assange also said he’s targeting Clinton because trump is anti war

I’m not making that up

yeah, the absolute sunniest interpretation of his behavior - ignoring his explicit admissions in the chat logs of course - is that he's the world's stupidest and most naive person

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Trump betrays everyone who helps him, lol that that ASSaange decided to give him one of the most powerful offices on the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

yeah, the absolute sunniest interpretation of his behavior - ignoring his explicit admissions in the chat logs of course - is that he's the world's stupidest and most naive person

And, you know, the rape.