Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
What's going on

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hotdog feet
Nov 3, 2005
that would have also worked as an edgy sesame street meme imo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm being an absolute dumbass on the Internet. You can be like me! It's the ultimate rush, and perfectly legal!

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Karate Bastard posted:

Yes you are right, let us all instead call for death visited upon everyone! Let us all do violence upon one another! Let us all sit together and furiously masturbate to fantasies of violence incessant run rampant and unchecked as the righteous (me) stampede over the evil (you; "them")! An eye for an ego I shall stomp the final gasp from your throat for slights I hear you perpetrated you absolute disgusting and morally deplorable degenrate!

You're one of the people who got real upset at the 'die cis scum' meme, aren't ya?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Libertarianism, like Nazism, is violence, so even by their own NAP, executing them in self defense is both good and lawful

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bah, I got blooped.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

You're one of the people who got real upset at the 'die cis scum' meme, aren't ya?

No, but daddy's cummies really got to me.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aside from the fact that it's taking place in a room, I understand nothing about this.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The lights (or something) have been replaced with the black hole visual. Beyond that I am equally lost.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Those are medical masturbators

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

https://uk.mobile.reuters.com/video/2014/08/05/sperm-extractor-helps-patients-overcome?videoId=334444465&videoChannel=2603
Video for the above that auto-plays.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Karate Bastard posted:

Yes you are right, let us all instead call for death visited upon everyone! Let us all do violence upon one another! Let us all sit together and furiously masturbate to fantasies of violence incessant run rampant and unchecked as the righteous (me) stampede over the evil (you; "them")! An eye for an ego I shall stomp the final gasp from your throat for slights I hear you perpetrated you absolute disgusting and morally deplorable degenrate!

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I didn't realize libertarianism was a symptom of blood ghosts. They should do cocaine about it.

Well they WOULD but THE GOVERNMENT...

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Are you calling me... a nazi?

I AM THE SCREAMING RAGETARD DAMNIT

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Bloop posted:

Don't sign your posts, turn on you're monitor, etc

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fister Roboto posted:

Don't sign your posts, turn on you're monitor, etc

Oh, I'm just an amateur masturbator

I'm too bashful to do it medically

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Bloop posted:

What a time to be alive

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Karate Bastard posted:

Are you calling me... a nazi?

I AM THE SCREAMING RAGETARD DAMNIT

No you are the guy harping on people who want justice in the face of normalized extremism for not following the rules of decorum

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yes, violence. Literal violence. Lots of violence.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The Bloop posted:

I wonder if these can help charge my JO crystal, normally it only charges when I jack it with a bro who also has a crystal

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/yugiohtas/status/1110558212128800769

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
^^ yeah that's gay though

bike tory posted:

I wonder if these can help charge my JO crystal, normally it only charges when I jack it with a bro who also has a crystal

Do android wanks replenish your tanks?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Yes, violence. Literal violence. Lots of violence.

You're welcome to be the good man who does nothing, nobody is stopping you.

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 19:40 on Apr 11, 2019

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Me a good man? Surely you jest.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Is this the third or just the second page where people are taking Karate Bastard seriously? The hell is happening here?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I have no loving clue.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

Me a good man? Surely you jest.

Then you can use your crocodile tears to lubricate the guillotines

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
When you are done chopping my head off, will you also chop everyone else's head off? All of the unbelievers? This is important that you promise me this.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Karate Bastard posted:

When you are done chopping my head off, will you also chop everyone else's head off? All of the unbelievers? This is important that you promise me this.

great like we need another circumcision derail :rolleyes:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I don't watch superhero movies, why do so many people want the ant man to go into the purple man's butthole? Why are people so gross?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

His name is Thanos, it’s literaaly in the post you quoted, it took more effort to just call him the purple man wrongly than use his name which you were aware of jfc is this the quality of post we have on sa nowadays I cannot deal with this I am out of here

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

And another thing it says antman twice and you deliberately put ant man as two separate words like a goddamn buffoon I guess i expected too much for a little grammar and class around this place I am so loving done

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

I don't watch superhero movies, why do so many people want the ant man to go into the purple man's butthole? Why are people so gross?

It all started with a photoshop of Thanos with the thiccest juiciest rear end you could imagine, and a caption about Ant-man sliding in there. Personally I blame thicc Thanos for it becoming such a huge meme because the internet's horny as gently caress

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fister Roboto posted:

1. Superhero movies are fun and good

2. Thanos (purple man) is a nigh indestructable demigod that was wasting heroes left and right

3. Antman can be undetectably small and then grow into a 80 foot giant, and fans theorize that this might kill or seriously injure Thanos if it happens from within

4. Butt stuff is funny

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

More like oldhyphenless.

Fister Roboto posted:

Ant-Man can become tiny and then go supersize and become a giant. This would cause Thanos to splat apart at which point half the universe would be still dead, but they would have killed Thanos by means of anal penetration.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Its p funny that people are jerking themselves raw about this film when the solution is obviously just going to be a narrative ret con

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I am out of here

Well, every cloud...

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Goons level up every time they dislike something popular

And they get rare top tier exotic loot if they claim to have never heard of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Former DILF posted:

Its p funny that people are jerking themselves raw about this film when the solution is obviously just going to be a narrative ret con

And a wave of memes of all those little fragments coming together and congealing into people